PDA

View Full Version : Who will do the best on the gosees?

themilkshakeman
04-11-2011, 06:47 AM
Assuming that all the go-sees are for fashion designers, who do you think will book the most?

Giovanni86
04-11-2011, 06:51 AM
I think Brittany, Molly & Alexandria will do wonderful things there... And also bring lots of drama :P

applemania
04-11-2011, 10:41 AM
Go-sees always stress me out cause it seems like my favorite girls always end up hopelessly lost (Heather's was especially difficult, though kind of funny. About not understanding Chinese "It's all Greek to me", though Brittany and Natasha's encounter goes down as one of the most amazing moments from the series.)

starlight_milano
04-11-2011, 12:47 PM
i hope molly, i think alexandria

JeanVW
04-11-2011, 01:03 PM
Brittani/Molly/Alex

Those three, I think Kasia will be chastised for her weight tbh, Hannah will be considered too commercial, and Jaclyn same thing.

CookieKillerable
04-11-2011, 05:04 PM
Brit & Molly

jorge
04-11-2011, 05:09 PM
I thinkeither Molly or Britt will do amazing, cuz Im not sure both will do great :L

DS617
04-11-2011, 05:09 PM
Brittani/Molly/Alex

Those three, I think Kasia will be chastised for her weight tbh, Hannah will be considered too commercial, and Jaclyn same thing.

This pretty much. In terms of the winner, I think either Molly or Alex will win. Idk why but I feel like Brittani might be late lol.

lucyinthesky89
04-11-2011, 05:30 PM
I think Molly/Jaclyn

supersailorv
04-11-2011, 05:48 PM
Brittani. We all know it will be her redemption, or the photo shoot. Hopefully Hannah isn't deemed "unmemorable" by the designers and be sent home. It probably will happen though...

infinite
04-11-2011, 08:30 PM
As much as I don't want them to, I THINK Hannah and Alexandria will do well :\

OoSleePLesSsoO
04-11-2011, 09:03 PM
I'm thinking of Molly & Brittani but i think Kasia & Jaclyn may impress them too but less likely than Molly & Britt ♥

abmachines
04-11-2011, 09:12 PM
Considering these go-sees are in LA, i'd give it to Hannah.
She also seems to carry herself really well and always looks the best outside of photoshoots, imo.

Shiru_chan88
04-11-2011, 10:18 PM
I predict Molly will win the go-sees challenge. Also, if you look at the preview after the end of episode 7, WTF is Alex wearing at 0:08 - 0:09??? It looks like an orange bra/bikini-top. o_O; :eek

BnlxTop
04-12-2011, 07:54 AM
Hannah, Brittani and Molly. They actually look like models.

LOLWUT @ people voting for Kasia. They won't like her cause she's fat and old.

JeanVW
04-12-2011, 09:06 AM
Brittani and Kasia will be late, just a gut feeling, and then Kasia will have a Brittany C8 meltdown on Brittani, about how she has experience and should be on time! :lol

Molly and Alex will get the best feedback I guess

stareAtyou77
04-12-2011, 09:39 AM
Molly hopefully :love

strawberry
04-12-2011, 09:42 AM
I really don't know.

Last cycle I knew Chelsey would make a good impression because she had a great walk, look and fashion knowledge. This cycle I think any girl could do great. I don't think there's a stand-out.

Hopefully Molly will do great.

SapphireTo
04-12-2011, 09:51 AM
I think it's Brittani because she got the walk and a beautiful photo book. :x
Every week, she looks super beautiful.
Even last week, all judges like her photo. She just stayed in the bottom 2 because of Nigel and Tyra.

engsamnang
04-12-2011, 09:52 AM
i personally feel that brittani will do the best on go see; she looks so high fashion, great walk, beautiful profolio etc. But for begin disqualifield (begin late) may be cause a struggle for her to win this challenge, anyways what she should have is begin hired by those designers. Molly might be did a great job too but her walk as we see just decent. Alex can be professional in front of designer. Kasia seem to have experience with go-see before. I think the designer may like her personality ( she did has a good presence, friendly and nice connection) but not her walk or figure. Hannah with her girl next door look may impress the designer and her photo obviously great but she have been with a problem; lack of presence. Jaclyn; look too commercial, decent photos but nice personality.....................................

engsamnang
04-12-2011, 09:54 AM
I think it's Brittani because she got the walk and a beautiful photo book. :x
Every week, she looks super beautiful.
Even last week, all judges like her photo. She just stayed in the bottom 2 because of Nigel and Tyra.
look the best and begin stand out, Brittani have the whole package but i just afraid for begin late toward her.. She comes from the small town and never experience with that big city travel. Anyway, hope the best for her.

Vigros
04-12-2011, 10:02 AM
Alexandria & Brittani ,IMO :)

Xelic
04-12-2011, 10:11 AM
Hmm I'm not sure... I do have predictions on each girl...

Alexandria - I think she will make it to plenty of go sees and probably book most of them. I think she'll also make it back to the agency in time.

Brittani - I think she will book most of the go sees she makes it to but if she really is not good with reading maps, she probably only makes it to 2 or 3 go sees and ends up being late making back to the agency.

Hannah - She'll probably do okay and book maybe half of the go sees she does. I can't decide if she will be late or not.

Jaclyn - Probably similar to Hannah.

Kasia - I think she'll have a problem with fitting which will probably cause her not to book a couple go-sees, maybe have 0 to 2 booked in the end. Though I believe she will make it back to the agency on time.

Molly - Honestly... I definitely don't know what to make of her. I guess she'll do slightly better than Hannah or Jaclyn, just not very sure. I do think she'll make it back on time.

In order of likeliness doing the best, in terms of a ratio (booked/visited), I think...

Brittani
Alexandria
Molly
Hannah
Jaclyn
Kasia

But I think Brittani will be late so I think Alexandria may win the challenge.

But I could be wrong. I never thought Mckey and Celia would be late nor thought Samantha would make it back on time.

dirrtyER
04-12-2011, 10:35 AM
Molly

eruj
04-12-2011, 11:51 AM
I don't think there's anyone at this point that i'd just say "She's so going to win this challenge!" But this is what i think:

Jaclyn, Kasia and Hannah will wow them with their personalities. Molly with her portfolio. Brittani with her walk. And Alexandria will try to be professional and take directions well.

DannyBxtchh
04-12-2011, 01:55 PM
either Brittani, Molly or Alex will book the most go-sees I think.
Brittani will probably be late, so it's either Molly or Alex. More likely Molly. \:

Sabrina
04-12-2011, 02:13 PM
kaisa tbh... i mean with all that experience she has it'll be dumb for her not to win [same as chelsey from last cycle]

JeanVW
04-12-2011, 02:55 PM
Brittani will be like McKey, most bookings, but late, so DQ'ed.

SpadeX
04-12-2011, 03:10 PM
Assuming nobody is late, I'd say Molly or Brittani have the best chances at winning. Based on what we've see so far, Brittani has the best runway walk out of all the girls left and her portfolio is strong. However, her hair is probably not going to be everyone's cup of tea. Molly's portfolio is, in my opinion, the strongest and I think her walk is very good. Alexandria probably has a good chance as well, since she's very focused and knows how to get what she wants. Hannah could do well, I guess, but it will depend on how her walk has improved. I can easily imagine her and Jaclyn booking a few jobs, but not winning.

I can't really see Kasia doing well, though. She's very charismatic, so she'll probably charm most of the designers, but her portfolio is the weakest right now. The judges might love her, but if one thing usually never fails, it's that the designers at the go-sees are not afraid to speak their mind (like in C9 when they all trashed Saleisha's portfolio, despite being Tyra and Nigel's favorite). Her walk was also a big issue before, so it will be interesting to see how she does.

juicyjuicy
04-12-2011, 04:01 PM
Probably Brittani. Maybe Kasia.

Aledrios
04-12-2011, 04:49 PM
Molly!

caca
04-12-2011, 06:31 PM
alexandria!!! :smitten

Falala
04-12-2011, 09:09 PM
Molly and Alex :love