Hannah

late_night17
04-23-2011, 01:16 AM
1 - Brittani

2 - Alex

3 - Hannah

4 - Kasia

5 - Molly

Molly looks really weird when doing runway because of her athletic figure.

ANewLife
04-23-2011, 08:42 AM
1.Brit
2.Molly
3.Hannah
4.Alexandria
5.Kasia

jiggaboo2
04-23-2011, 08:47 AM
1. Brittani
2. Alexandria

3. Molly

4.Hannah

5. Kasia

Tumblrista
04-24-2011, 09:58 AM
Definitely Brittani. Hands down.

robten100
04-24-2011, 12:41 PM
1. Brittani
2. Alexandria
3. Molly
4. Hannah
5. Kasia

LeahRichardson
04-24-2011, 03:40 PM
1. Brittani
2. Alexandria
3. Molly

4. Hannah

5. Kasia :/

Shiru_chan88
04-24-2011, 09:45 PM
Dalya! Wait... Damn... >_<

:p

eruj
04-25-2011, 04:38 AM
:yeahthat

applemania
04-25-2011, 10:15 AM
Hmm- I still believe Brittani should have won the fiery runway challenge, she was owning that stage and striking great poses. Dalya did a great walk, but she didn't bring the "fire" the way Brittani did. If it was an ordinary catwalk I think Dalya would've been deserving of the win, but it wasn't.

starlight_milano
04-25-2011, 10:15 AM
alexandria!! she's a runway diva!!! sooo fierce

_streetcar_
04-25-2011, 11:48 AM
Alexandria

ANTM4life
04-26-2011, 01:18 AM
Hmm- I still believe Brittani should have won the fiery runway challenge, she was owning that stage and striking great poses. Dalya did a great walk, but she didn't bring the "fire" the way Brittani did. If it was an ordinary catwalk I think Dalya would've been deserving of the win, but it wasn't.

me too not her fan and her face waz dead

ghost
04-27-2011, 08:21 AM
1. Brittani :trophy:trophy:trophy:trophy:trophy:trophy
2. Alexandria :yay:yay:yay:yay
3. Molly
4. Kasia
5. Hannah :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

JeanVW
04-27-2011, 09:11 AM
I agree, Dalya has a good walk, and should have won if it was a normal runway challenge, but there was an element involved and Brittani, Molly, Mikaela, and Alexandria all three did the best with the element that was involved, and Brittani was overall the best.

boreddork
04-27-2011, 09:21 AM
1. Lordandria
2. Brittani
3. Molly
4. Kasia

1000 kilometers

5. Hannah

roobe
04-27-2011, 09:56 AM
I disagree. I think Brittani has no idea how to walk (as exemplified by her leaning over and kneeling down on the fiery runway... huh?).

engsamnang
04-27-2011, 10:54 AM
1.Brittani; So obvious to tell. She completely stand as a best walker since the beginning after her captivation of professionalism about her runway through the silly bubble runway challenge. ''She turn around like nobody's business'' She repetitively prove of how much she confidence about her walk on the second runway challenge - Fire challenge. I see the fire in her eye, the intensity from her face accelerate the excitement of her walk and there is a signature walk and she is nobody but Brittani Kline who walk on the runway. I love her pose at the end of stage and she strikingly build that insecure environment into something fierce......... I'm sure that she can work every runway whatever it's simple high fashion or other thing competitive (for example, cultural runway of Thailand, walk of madness from Spain or something ridiculous we found in Netherlands) '' The runway is my favorite part of the modelling world '' - Brittani Kline

2.Alexandria: Alex couldn't able to prove how strong she is on the first runway because the craziness and silliness of the bubble runway don't leave her alone to shine. However, she did prove it with the fire runway. Her divas smile, her snobby expression and she balanced her walk on each step; just so remind me of the bi-racial butterfly, jade who already showed that she has what it take to become a divas at everywhere, every time and every situation. And i love that. It's so amazing and extraordinary as i said - just like Brit, Alex got that runway body, that runway attitude but just need some learning to adapt for at least the competitive runway that she can struggle anytime. But Who care? she may walk only those high fashion and simple runway for her whole life. i don't think she can prove that she is know-it-all. Thus, This Bitch can walk.

3. Molly: i don't think she has runway body at all. Her athletic figure may be an odd. She in fact look so modelesque and know how to kill the runway. I quite surprise how she move herself from boyish walking into something elegance and this can save her from body's issue. Her walk on Bubble runway tend to be overlook and she did pretty well on the fire walk.all in all She full of presence, she has signature walk and she knows how to pose, is that enough? She deserve to rank third anyways.

4. Kasia : i seem to carelessly notice any special strength of any plus-sized model but i do believe that they retain some thing special to distinguish their walk from the regular standard body model cos they are different. I, myself, also have no idea about Kasia's runway but what i know is she was among the three worst walk at the second runway challenge. Her open mouth drive me mad and it's so annoyed. She has a lot of experience as Tyra had promote but runway credit???? I like her personality and her beautiful face. Her walk at the fire runway show some gracefulness and she did own some fierceness in her face but her figure almost turn her into a pregnant woman try to walk like a model.

5. Hannah: Her modelling ability already prove at the photo-shoot but not yet at the runway. That's such a shame cos Hannah had produce some stellar photos and her personality just overall lovely. The important fact about Hannah is her resemblance in looking with Cycle 11's Analeign. Hell no, Analeign was a strong walker in her cycle while Hannah not. I on team Ms. Jay when it come to her/his critic about Hannah's walk. She has no PRESENCE! i see only plain, boring and bland face that Hannah deliver from the base of the runway to the end of the runway. She got a lot expression in her photo but why not for the runway. Her walk just so stiff and her pose all the way so random. She somehow look very robotic which not in a good way. Sorry, Hannah but your runway kinda weak and hope for improvement.

eruj
04-27-2011, 11:07 AM
Bubble runway - Brittani
Fire runway - Dalya
Go-sees - Alexandria

KeepinItReal
04-28-2011, 01:13 PM
Brittani girl! Even Andre said that she had the closest runway walk to HF and couture modelling at the Moroccon couture house last episode.

caca
04-29-2011, 07:51 PM
alexandria of course

xKheshireKat
05-02-2011, 07:06 AM
Brittani, and then probably Alexandria.

yee2yy
05-16-2011, 09:48 AM
alex for sure~

babydolltinay
05-17-2011, 04:49 AM
1. BRITTANI

Ghetto Diva (Nabil)
07-04-2011, 10:52 AM
[QUOTE=ghost;1963636]1. Brittani :trophy:trophy:trophy:trophy:trophy:trophy

this!!

Alexandria Everett
07-04-2011, 10:57 AM
1. alexandria
2. molly
3. brittani

alexandria commands attention and molly has this cute, swaggery walk.

PrincessDiana
07-04-2011, 10:34 PM
1. Brittani

2. Alexandria

3. Molly

4. Kasia

5. Hannah

Black Marusja
10-13-2011, 12:49 AM
Alex and Britt

10-13-2011, 12:51 AM
Brittani obviously. Then Alexandria. Then Molly.

Kasia and Hannah have the worst.

LisaDfw
05-21-2012, 06:45 AM
As one of the most popular bags among Mulberry Family, Mulberry bayswater has been regarded as the symbol of Fashion for many years. In 2012, Mulberry bayswater bag continue its miracle by releasing Mulberry Holiday Bayswater (http://www.mulberry-bags-shop.org/cheap-mulberry-holiday-bayswater-spongy-patent-lemon-sherbet-p-258.html) series. The Holiday Bayswater takes its classic namesake and adapts it to fit the season with beach tote-inspired seam detailing and a gorgeous new enamel Postman's Lock matched to the stand-out Spongy Patent leather finish.
In addition to that Mulberry also released Mulberry Evelina and Mulberry Effie series for girls.These new bags from Mulberry are achingly cool and make it fun to be a girl. With a range of neutral colours and three different styles, it seems Mulberry have thought of everything.
Cheap Mulberry Bags 2012 (http://www.mulberry-bags-shop.org) collection at Mulberry-bags-shop.org with free shipping. Take action now! For more information, click here (http://www.mulberry-bags-shop.org).