PDA

View Full Version : Who deserve to win HNTM4?

kerumfetti
05-19-2008, 04:28 PM
Who do you guys think should win?

antmwannabe123
05-19-2008, 04:29 PM
For me it is between Patricia and Ananda any of those 2 are fine with me.

kerumfetti
05-19-2008, 04:29 PM
I love Patricia more:D.

antmwannabe123
05-19-2008, 04:34 PM
Mine too :D, but if Ananda wins I won't be bitter or sour.

wts
05-19-2008, 04:37 PM
I voted Anada, but I would also like to see Jennifer win also.

Anttonio_
05-19-2008, 04:39 PM
P-A-T-R-I-C-I-A

LietchNextTopModel
05-19-2008, 04:45 PM
Ananda, no contest. Patricia...I feel bad for the fact that she has Crohn's disease, and I sincerely hope she gets better, but she just cries a lot (though that may be related to her health and stuff) and really isn't my type of model. I love Jennifer. Yvette has a nice face.

Ruairidh1992
05-19-2008, 04:50 PM
I like all of them but I'd prefer Ananda, Patricia or Yvette to win. I

cutepongki
05-19-2008, 05:02 PM
Ananda too.
Patricia is so gorgeous but i prefer the edgy of Ananda more

howie_2010
05-19-2008, 05:08 PM
Ananda *points to TROF avatar*

Infiniti
05-19-2008, 05:11 PM
4. Ananda: She hasn't taken an AMAZING sshots, and she doesn't look that great in person.

3. Jennifer: She's pretty, but she seems very safe and not unique.

2. Yvette: Gorgeous face, great photos, but she does NOT look like a model in person.

1. Patricia: She's the most modelesque of the bunch, and she takes great photos.

rlykewl
05-19-2008, 05:14 PM
I like Ananda's name the best.

Luisdcv
05-19-2008, 05:18 PM
All fo them are really good but for me:
1.Patricia
2.Ananda
3.Yvette
4.Jennifer

kerumfetti
05-19-2008, 05:30 PM
It's going to be between this two:D.

http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/9215/buanandaenpatriciavn8.jpg

drandd
05-20-2008, 10:25 AM
I voted for Ananda, and imo she's the most consistent photo-wise..
but I like all four girls!

Luisdcv
05-20-2008, 10:28 AM
It's going to be between this two:D.

http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/9215/buanandaenpatriciavn8.jpg

FINAL 2 PLEASE!!!:smitten:smitten

rawr_imadino
05-20-2008, 02:21 PM
Ananda or Jennifer. They've been the most consistent the whole competition. Patricia's alright too. Yvette has like no chance.

Mr Yes
05-20-2008, 04:06 PM
I don't watch the show but Ananda's photos have been amazing. Either she or Jennifer should win, they've been so consistent :smitten

Sireafi
05-20-2008, 04:31 PM
1. Ananda
2. Patricia
3. Jennifer
4. Yvette

krazytik523
05-23-2008, 12:42 PM
I think Jennifer needs to win.She is so fierce and has a great personality.Ananda is love but her mouth is a bit annoying for me,also personality.Patricia,she just cries to much.Yvette is pretty but I don't think she can do commercial.

JeanVW
09-05-2011, 11:02 AM
Ananda, Jennifer, or Patricia would have made me happy.
Yvette is nice too, but some photos are hit or miss.
The above three are the most consistent.

Patricia is the most high fashion.
Ananda is an allrounder.
Jennifer is the cute commercial girl.

I would have loved to see Ananda or Patricia win, or at least that it would have been the final two, but too bad..
Patricia not winning is better for her career anyway.

LondonFog
06-12-2012, 05:26 PM
Patricia deserved it, but she's doing so well post-show I guess it doesn't matter. Ananda was an okay winner.

StefanSalvatore
06-12-2012, 09:55 PM
Patricia didn't need to win to be famous.
Ananda deserves it outoftheoher bitches left. Even though she had trouble with her contract.
Jen & Yvette are just no. :pukeon
Maj-Britt and Dqnille should've been there :hand

hntmlover
02-23-2013, 03:27 AM
It was so sad that Patricia had the least votes on the show and because of that she became 4th :(
On the show she was always great at photoshoots but at sport lessons she was complaining and crying. Everybody thought she was annoying because of that, but she just had pain because she had Crohn's disease (they found out just before the final). In Holland almost nobody liked her and everybody thought she was a complainer. That was why she didn't get many votes.

arizona
02-23-2013, 06:49 AM
I thought her lack of votes was also because she was in the hospital because of her illness and it was really unsure whether or not she could even make it to the finale... But, yeah, she was a complainer, though I always really liked her. The "stomme kutbarbie" comment remains genius.
I wouldn't have minded a Jennifer win, tbh. She was gorgeous and hilarious and while her portfolio wasn't the strongest, at the time of the show her body and runway were miles ahead of the other girls.

shameless
02-23-2013, 08:51 AM
thanks for clarifying! was she only unliked because of her complaints? or did she have any fights with the other girls?

arizona
02-23-2013, 11:58 AM
She had a small fight with Claudia in the beginning of the show, where she called her a "vieze sletterige del" (dirty ho, basically), and later on one with Maj-Britt in which she called her a "stomme kutbarbie" (stupid barbie, but more crude, and more hilarious). But mostly she complained during exercising and she got really angry at runway training because she wasn't doing well (her walk was really bad on the show, funnily enough). The exercising-complaints were a bit annoying when first watching it, but when you hear later on that it's because she was suffering from Crohn's (which she didn't know at the time) and that her iron levels were dangerously low, it gets some perspective.

I don't think she was that bad, but I guess it stood out because none of the other girls were complaining about anything much. Jennifer was always happy-go-lucky, Maj-Britt just bashed other girls 24/7, Yvette was mostly quiet and Ananda had some issues in the beginning because of her bipolar disorder (or at least, I think she's bipolar, not entirely sure) but then relaxed when she got good feedback.

hntmlover
02-23-2013, 12:11 PM
I thought her lack of votes was also because she was in the hospital because of her illness and it was really unsure whether or not she could even make it to the finale... But, yeah, she was a complainer, though I always really liked her. The "stomme kutbarbie" comment remains genius.
I wouldn't have minded a Jennifer win, tbh. She was gorgeous and hilarious and while her portfolio wasn't the strongest, at the time of the show her body and runway were miles ahead of the other girls.
Yeah that was also a reason
and shameless, she fighted with Maj-Britt, Jennifer and Claudia but I don't think that was the biggest reason why people thought she was annoying :p because Maj-Britt and Jennifer were hating and bitching on/with everybody
and she was also extra emotional because of the disease so that was why she cried alot

The most people liked Jennifer because she was really funny and Yvette because she was the sweetest, that was why they got the most votes from the public. Ananda was lucky she had 40 points out of the 50 from the judges. When only the public made the final decision, Jennifer won.

hntmlover
02-24-2013, 03:30 AM
Plain beauty shot:
1. Jennifer 2. Patricia 3. Ananda (Yvette came later in the show)
Promo:
1. Patricia 2. Yvette 3. Jennifer 4. Ananda
Nice and wild:
1. Patricia 2. Yvette 3. Jennifer 4. Ananda
Ugg boots in ice:
1. Patricia 2. Jennifer 3. Yvette 4. Ananda
Brides:
1. Patricia 2. Ananda 3. Jennifer 4. Yvette
Guess watch in 3D:
1. Ananda 2. Yvette 3. Patricia 4. Jennifer
"Brilliant" Brand Sunglasses:
1. Yvette 2. Patricia 3. Ananda 4. Jennifer
Koh Samui shoot:
1. Ananda 2. Yvette 3. Patricia 4. Jennifer

1. Patricia - by far the best out of the 4
2. Ananda - I like Yvette's portfolio on the show more but I think Ananda has more potential because she has more different interesting expressions
3. Yvette - strong face but not much variation and too manly
4. Jennifer - not really impressive on pictures