Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DWTS Season 13 Rumors and Speculation

DWTS Season 13 Rumors and Speculation

I don't think anybody watches this show besides me but you never know. They say they're trying to get A-listers again. Remember last year when we got the lesser Kardashian? Epic failure on getting A-listers doubt they will this season again especially with these rumors. Cast announcement Feb 29 on GMA.

Ali Fedotowsky from the Bachlorette
    Dolly Patron - Singer/Actress
    Gavin DeGraw - Singer
    Herman Cain - Politican
    Taylor Armstrong - Reality Star
    Bar Refaeli - Model
    Michelle Bachmann - Politican
    Bruce Jenner - Olympian/ Reality Star
    Kris Jenner - Reality Star
    Beth Chapman - Reality Star
    Marina Sirtis - Actresss

I just hope Chelsie returns. It was a bummer not seeing her last season
    Never was and never will be

Achievements

Dolly & Gavin

Wow this Season 14 better come strong! LOL

Also rumored is Paula Deen, Wendy Raquel Robinson(the Game), Sherri Shepherd(the View), Stacey Dash(Single Ladies), Jwoww, & Lisa Marie Presley, Giuliana Rancic(E News/Giuliana & Bill).

Honestly, I think whose pretty much on it from the rumored list is Gavin Degraw, Dolly Parton, Paula Deen, Sherri Shepherd, Giuliana Rancic, & Sam Champion from Good Morning America. To add more "A-List" or "Ahh" to the cast, I think they should add some of these celebs: Kimora Lee Simmons, John Stamos, Mark Consuelos, Carey Hart, Omarion(he'd probably make finals or win LOL), Nia Peeples(Fame, the Young & the Restless), Celine Dion, Solange Knowles, Lindsey Vonn, Danica Patrick(Nascar driver), Charice(Singer, Glee), Amber Riley(Glee), LaLa Anthony, & Carmelo Anthony.
    <3

I don't think Guliana could DWTS even if she wanted too, shes undergoing radiation for Breast Cancer. I want Alyssa Milano to do the show but she just had a baby and she probably thinks of the show as a sign of a dying career like it used to be viewed as. I seen a rumor (a very dumb one) that Michelle Obama was going to do the show. Im sure she has plenty of things to do that would prevent her from doing it. Lol

Tim Tebow - Football player
    Vince Young - Ex-football player
    Perez Hilton - Gossip writer
    Kelly Ripa - TV host ( seriously doubt this one, works on a daily live in New York)
    Jackee Harry - Actress
    Ryan O'Neal - Actor (Strong possibility was originally casted last season but injured himself after one practice and Carson replaced him)

@DWTSGossip who is a reliable source tweeted confirming the following pros will return

Men
    Derek
    Mark
    Val
    Tony

Women
    Anna
    Chelsie
    Cheryl
    Karina
    Kym
    Peta

Unknown
    Maks
    Louie
    Dmitry
    Corky
    Lacey
    Tristan

I see Maks and Tristan returning as well maybe Lacey too depending on if they have 7 male celebrities but I personally wouldnt mind if she took a season off or two.

love Mark and Chelsie. Hope Lacey is on it too!

BIG BROTHER USA: amber cody VICTORIA donny jocasta brittany
    BIG BROTHER UK: christopher ASHLEIGH helen kimberly

@DWTSGossip said that they'll be 11 celebrates 6 males and 5 females. They also said that Tristan will return and recanted what they said about Val stating that only one Chmerkovskiy brother will return but they not sure which one as of yet. Dmitry, Corky, Lacey, and Louis are not returning according to them.

Dolly, Guliana, Tim Tebow all said not right now. Beth Chapman won ABC's userboard fantasy pick but ABC said she didn't fit in the cast. Also Sherri Shepard is heading to LA this weekend and is strongly rumored again. DWTSGossip said there will be a female golfer and many believe its Annika Sorenstam. ESPN reporter Dick Vitals is rumored to be on as well.

This week on Tuesday is when they will be announced on GOOD MORNING AMERICA so I cant wait but I'm hoping SHERRI SHEPHERD is confirmed!!!!<3
    <3

TMZ is reporting that follwing have been seen leaving the DWTS studios:

Sherri Shepard (The View co-host/actress)
    Melissa Gilbert ("Little house on the prairie" actress) seen leaving with Maks
    Jack Wagner (Actor)
    Maria Menounos (Extra Host)

TMZ has been right but they've been wrong as well so take it with a grain salt.

Strongly Rumored:

Troy Aikman (Ex-Football player)
    Nicole Anderson (Disney Actress/ Gymnast)

Errr the rumor mill was virtually silently and how they're rampant. @DWTSGossip is now saying they'll be 12 celebs now. They provided good spoilers before but this season they're all over the place.

Troy Aikman said no on his twitter. Many thought that because a confirmed pro (Peta) is in Dallas and he expressed interest in the past. Now rumor mill saying she's there because of Vince Young. And I was wrong the cast announcement is on Tues Morning.

TOMORROW I cant wait!!! and I kind of believe TMZ when they say Sherri, Maria, Jack, and Melissa are confirmed celebrities and I'm excited! I also believe that Anika S. and Vince Young are in the cast. Supposedly Darnell from My Super Sweet 16 is in it. I dont think so LOL
    <3

@DWTSGossip and TVGuide have spoiled 11 out of the 12 couples

Spoiler:  
    Actress Melissa Gilbert with Maksim
    Actor Jack Wagner with Anna
    Singer Gavin DeGraw with Karina
    Football Player Donald Driver with Peta
    Actor Roshon Fegan (Shake it Up!) with Chelsie
    Welsh Singer Katherine Jenkins with Mark
    Spanish Actor William Levy with Cheryl
    Extra TV host Maria Menounos with Derek
    Retired Tennis Player/Sports Commentator Martina Navratilova with Tony
    View Co-host Sherri Shepard with Val
    Actor Jaleel White (Urkel For Family Matters) with Kym
    ? with Tristan

http://www.puredwts.com/2012/02/27/d...-be-the-judge/

Hint to ABC never announce you're getting A-listers again. Epic failure again!

Chelsie actually got a ringer in Roshon, he's a dancer if this list is true Im skeptical though.

FINAL celebrity is GLADYS KNIGHT!!!!!!!!!!
    <3

Im surprised to see they actually got an Music Legend. Very surprised....I was hoping the spoiler I posted last night was wrong these "stars" are largely forgettable, they're not unknown (except for the disney kid) but something is missing it seems. And I just realized I put season 13 not 14. Lol oh well.

Wow. Worst cast since season 1.

Sherri/Melissa ftw.

motherofthehouseofelouai spellboundboy's Avatar

Achievements

Blog Entries
    Yeah this cast is really jank.

Achievements

WILLIAM's performance gave me life! BEST SEASON SO FAR!! I LOVE MOSTLY EVERYONE!

[youtube]IsjnKrXbzak[/youtube]

amazing!

It was the best premiere but the scores were severely inflated. I liked Roshon dance, it was different from any other cha cha on this show. Im surprised cause I thought Chelsie would the female Tony by that I mean doing basic and boring choreography I was wrong. Hopefully the judges come back to Earth and score appropriately next week. I think either Martina or Gavin will be leaving next week cause I don't think their Jives will very good.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast