Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jade Albany Pietrantonio

Jade Albany Pietrantonio

Jade

Height: 1,72 m

Jade was born in Grenoble, France, her father is Italian and her mother is Australian. She lived in Italy for 4 years then she moved to Australia. She came back to Italy months ago and settled in Turin (Piedmont region). Jade is fond of skiing, singing, rowing with kayak and she even learned to milk cows. Her dream is to become a model. Her favorite designer is Manolo Blahnik.

She's short and her face really isn't that special.

She's the shortest. I see glamour model.

Lots of commercial potential but no high fashion appeal. But I still like her though.

Too short, but i kinda like her, her face is gorgeous.

She reminds me a littley of Diana Farkhullina

Well unmodelesque version of her

Australian. Sexy. Blonde.
    Do I need to add something else to explain why she's Italians' favorite girl atm?

i disagree, at the beginning i loved her but her last shots make me her first hater! in my opinion she isn't modelesque! her face is banal

Quote Originally Posted by M e e x View Post
    i disagree, at the beginning i loved her but her last shots make me her first hater! in my opinion she isn't modelesque! her face is banal
    well just look at the polls right now... I don't hate her and I think she's a really beautiful girl that could be a glamour/commercial model... she's short ok but maybe she photographs good... who knows... I'll give her a try.

She said her Australian hometown is half an hour south of Sydney.
    Jade shed a few tears during the videochat because her Italian boyfriend was sending her love messages

Boring.
    ANTM16 : Angelia.Nicole.Alexandria

I think she could make money if she markets herself as a lingerie/glamour/commercial model, Italians highly dislike high fashion models and like this type of sexy woman. She's hot can't deny it! :D

sorry but alot of you have it wrong i went to school with jade for ten years in australia she is one of the most beautiful girls i know and one of the smartest i dont see howalot of you cant see that she is a amazing

Quote Originally Posted by irvine340 View Post
    sorry but alot of you have it wrong i went to school with jade for ten years in australia she is one of the most beautiful girls i know and one of the smartest i dont see howalot of you cant see that she is a amazing
    I don't hate her.. She could change my mind.. I don't know what to think about her..

Quote Originally Posted by irvine340 View Post
    that's cool! I liked her from what I saw

Fierce. Bad girl. love her!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast