Sara Ana Pelko

Name: Sara Ana Pelko
    Hometown: Ljubljana
    Age and height: 22, 172 cm (58)

strong face)
    Ukraine's Next Top Model

GONE FOR 10 DAYS!
    MISS ME BITCHES!

I really like that picture of her in the black dress. She kinda disappointed me on the show, she looks worse than i imagined. But she's got a really strong bone structure and i love her raspy voice.

she looks like the sister of Alexander Rybak

Introducing: Andy, the Rat.
    ​The official destroyer of BB#15

Quote Originally Posted by shameless View Post
    she looks like the sister of Alexander Rybak

btw she had some medical problems in the 1st episode so they had to take her to the hospital But later she came back.

nice bone structure

Goldie Cheung - X-Factor winner 2011

I love the plains of her face. It's a shame she's one of the older, shorter girls because her bone structure is quite unique.

Audition video:

[youtube]_dVKOMSwgsk[/youtube]

I don't really get what's the point of her video. Is she tired of everything or something?

Quote Originally Posted by eruj View Post
    I don't really get what's the point of her video. Is she tired of everything or something?
    She's jsut creative :D

Quote Originally Posted by october's View Post
    btw she had some medical problems in the 1st episode so they had to take her to the hospital But later she came back.
    And then she had to take the pregnancy test. And a few weeks later she hurt her elbow and had to go to the hospital again. Poor girl.
    Tbh, i think she's so underrated on this forum. I love her big brown eyes and her structure. I hope she makes it far. :D

I guess so, but nothing happened in the end.

Nuša wouldn't be very happy.

Found some pre-show pictures: http://marjetkakurner.blogspot.com/2010/04/fashion.html

From her interview:

If they eliminated her two episodes before, she would've been happy with the decision because she had a crisis. When she actually went, she started to enjoy modeling and it shocked her that she went at that time. She was the most satisfied with her last photoshoot and thought she did really well. The crisis was the isolation and lack of freedom, she missed her family and friends. She liked that fact that they showed her on the show exactly how she is. She was pleased that she didn't see anything new about her. The only thing she didn't like is when she communicates, she comes across as aggressive, but she doesn't mean it. The girls warned her about it and she's happy because she knows she needs to change it. After the show, she had nightmares for about 2 weeks, that the cameras were following her. When her friend slept at her place, she woke her up and warned her that she needs to watch what she says because of the cameras. She doesn't regret auditioning for this show, but she would in the 4th episode, when she asked the crew to let her home, but they just couldn't do it like that. She thanks the whole crew for not listening to her at that time.

I like her looks, she seems cute
    Russia's Next Top Model - Daria,Alisa, Katya, Anastasia, Yulia

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast