7/18 Show Discussion
Roz just went on. She didn't kill, but I did LOL at several of her jokes like when she said her white boyfriend tried to kill her and bury her behind the krispy kreme but the smell kept her alive.
I didn't care for the thong or sex jokes. Blech.
Ty was good! Ehrmm, but I don't remember anything from his set and I just finished watching it 2 minutes ago. :-/
I liked Roz and Michele. Chris wasn't as good today. Josh was awful... Ty was aight.
Michelle was the funniest tonight. I think she's the dark horse to win this thing and she made me fall out of my chair laughing. I was expecting alot out of Chris since I feel he's the funniest. But tonight he sucked along with Josh. Ty was surpisingly funny and I think it might keep him around. Roz was meh but I think she was one of the better acts of the night.
Who was the bottom 2 in the prelim vote?
Chris and Michelle were bottom two in the prelim.
To me, it was like this:
1. Josh - he was not only funny, but he was relevant, adding new jokes! He was great!
2. Ty - I laughed out loud quite a few times
3. Michelle - Funny in spots, but never really generated more than a chuckle from me.
4. Chris - I found him pretty bad tonight. His jokes were lame and even his delivery seemed bad. I started the night thinking he was the best. Not anymore.
5. Roz - Still I have yet to laugh at a single one of her jokes. Or any of her problems.
I think Michelle is gonna be sent packing. I think Josh will win it all.
Yea because of the pity party.