11. Dominique - Not a model.
10. Sara - I like her, she's quirky, yeah, but she doesn't seem to be taking full advantage of her potential. I see her being the Janet/Mollie Sue of this cycle.
9. Monique - I don't think she's that spectacular. I also think she has a sh_t personality. I'd love to see her go home before Sara because I think she sucks, but Tyra will probably keep her around for a few more weeks. Honestly I'd like it to be Dominique-Monique-Sara in order of eliminations but as of right now this is how I'm seeing it. Her + Dominique did the worst for the Garden couture.
8. Jaclyn - So right now I'm thinking that the Los Angeles go-sees are for the Top 8. I also feel that the B+W photoshoot might not be an actual photoshoot but a prize for a few girls who may do well in a previous challenge. Anyway, if Jaclyn continues to be middle of the pack in terms of her photographs, I can see the judges sending her home around the end of their time in Los Angeles before going overseas. I'm seeing a Brooke-esque elimination happening here. But in all honesty I kind of hope she prevails and makes it overseas instead of Alexandria.
7. Kasia - I think Kasia will be like Toccara or Whitney (Cycle 8) and just get cut right before the girls go overseas. Though the judges like her, they'll have to come to terms that she's not going to win because of her age and her mediocre to good but not outstanding performance.
6. Alexandria - Alexandria loves playing it up for tv sake, which is so annoying. Her bitchiness can carry as far as here but I think she'll be let go when the competition goes into full throttle when they go overseas. Alexandria does not look like a high fashion model. She looks old. She looks bored. She looks like a bitch. She looks like she has a receding hairline. Seriously. Go look at some of the screen grabs of her. She's also an @sshole and I hope that she gets her arse kicked out before going overseas instead of placing 6th, which I see unfortunately happening.
5. Dalya - I like Dalya, but I don't think she's going to win the competition. I love her look but I just don't know if she is going to perform extraordinarily throughout the competition. I also don't think she's incredibly high fashion and I don't know if she can be. She seems like she has a really great personality though.
4. Hannah - Some boardies have labeled her as a 'commercial' girl but I personally think that she's incredibly photogenic and looks stunning in photographs. She had the best bee photo in my opinion. But I do think that she could use a little polishing, like Molly. I think that Hannah is being too underestimated by a few of the boardies here. I hope she continues to propel and prove herself in the competition. As of right now, I can see her placing 4th.
3. Mikaela - Okay. So I definitely want a Brittani-Mikaela finale. Mikaela has an awesome face and cheekbones that I could die for! ALT also loves her. She's also educated and artistic and seems like a genuine gal. These are all great things going for her and you guys need to realize and understand that we've only seen two episodes so far. I think her personality is going to really come out in upcoming episodes and I think my prediction will change for her then. I prefer her to Molly completely. But right now she's sitting at #3 based on what we've seen so far.
2. Molly - I think Molly is fine. But I'm not seeing the incredible goddesslike creature that some others here are. Sure, she takes good photos, but she looks like half the tall, blonde female athletes that I went to high school with. If she lost 10 pounds she'd probably look stellar and I would see the model but right now she's seeming incredibly plain to me and I am so disappointed in her garden couture photo. However, I think she'll probably lose the weight as the competition progresses and it will help her look more modelesque in her photos. She's got a face for it and her and Brittani have had two pretty good edits right now (both being sob stories) and they've both performed well so far, well Molly has already gone from 1 to 10 in the judges eyes, but we'll see. I'll have a better idea on where I think she'll land after the next one or two episodes.
1. Brittani - She's youthful looking, she has a great walk. Her body is great. I think the makeover will work in her favor for the cycle. She can do some really rad styles with it. She'll stand out. I think she'll show her heart and compassion throughout the cycle. She may crash and burn a little bit but honestly she's the most naturally modelesque girl in my eyes and her body is great for runway. I can already see the Italian Vogue cover. She's better than Molly. I'm standing by this gal til the end of the cycle.