"I am natural, spontaneous and can actually laugh about everything."
    20 years
    91-68-91

Hometown: Gladbeck
    Hobbies: meeting friends

Quit in the Semi Finals

Introducing: Andy, the Rat.
    ​The official destroyer of BB#15

I know she had a makeover, but i really don't remember seeing her.

she was eliminated in the horror episode. though she hasnt been shown after makeovers anymore. probably directly on set if you ask me. on the official website there are pictures of her backstage. maybe she was paired with Amira and was sent home directly from the shoot like Concetta? And thats why Amiras photo was a solo? idk

Chad.
    Raja. Tyra.

Adore. Alyssa. Carmen. Delta. Dede. Juju. GanjGanj. Laskie. Leche. Mariah Paris Balenciaga. Morgan. Ongina. Tammie. Willam.

could be, but do you really think they would have wasted the opportunity to show some drama and making another girl suffer on TV? I don't think so. maybe she was just tired of how she was treaten by those J*rks that are running the show and that Rankin-idiot was the tip of the iceberg and she quit w/o being willed to do a theatrical exit?

dunno. i could imagine them not showing another on-set-elimination. she couldve also been eliminated in panel though. they have not should a few eliminations

Chad.
    Raja. Tyra.

Adore. Alyssa. Carmen. Delta. Dede. Juju. GanjGanj. Laskie. Leche. Mariah Paris Balenciaga. Morgan. Ongina. Tammie. Willam.

Amelie was clearly not at the judging panel anymore, we already figured that out. I guess the circumstances of her vanishing will remain a secret forever which automatically makes her more mysterious and I love that :D

you mean Valerie right? Neele Hehemann of last cycle said in her vlog recap of episode 2 that some girls went home voluntarily. but that probably excludes Valerie cause she was on set in episode 3. whatever..

Chad.
    Raja. Tyra.

Now i really wish she didn't quit.

totally the little sister of Florence

I see a bit of Joy.

^i see it too

That's all

Maybe she was so good that they took her immediately under contract and took here therefore out of the show.

so much Florence's younger sister!
    Quote Originally Posted by trylletroll View Post
    Maybe she was so good that they took her immediately under contract and took here therefore out of the show.
    but that doesn't make sense. OneEins is relying on the popularity of the girls - they don't want to use them for modelling purpose

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast