We had so many good and bad photo shoot so far, so it isn't hard to rank, is it? Not includes commercial nor stupid motion editorial.
1. Fierce Eyes Above Water (cycle 11) - My favorite photo shoot of all-time. I love how simple shoot like this could turn to great results, and every girl has at least a good photo (maybe only Isis didn't). The first three were amazing, and the rest (exclude Isis) are good.
2. CoverGirl Shot (cycle 3) - No doubt, the best CoverGirl shot in any ANTM cycles ever. All the photos are great, especially Amanda's and Eva's.
3. Carmen Miranda (cycle 12) - Really reflecting the style of Carmen Miranda, the setting were great and -most of- the results looked good.
4. Fuerzabruta (cycle 10) - Easily the most artistic photo shoot ANTM ever done. And in contrast, the shoot produce the best photo from the cycle (Fatima) and the worst photo from the cycle (Lauren).
5. CoverGirl Shot (cycle 15) - Second best CoverGirl of ANTM, this is a great example for a great simple shoot. Both of Ann and Chelsey did really good.
6. Crime Scene Victims (cycle 8) - Every photos looked good, and the eliminated photo even wasn't that bad. And they really looked like corpses. Beautiful corpses.
7. Spaniard Bullfighting (cycle 7) - Simply, nobody did bad in this shoot. They all looked beautiful but still bullfighting.
8. Hot Air Balloon (cycle 11) - Great idea. My only compliment was they were shot too far, so a few photos looked the same.
9. Solstice Sunglasses (cycle 2) - A great shoot for an advertisement, and most of the results were great (at least, for me). Shandi rocks!
10. Floating Nymphs (cycle 7) - Everybody looks soooo beautiful, and the idea was great.
1. Natural Disasters (cycle 11) - No, just NO! Traffic Jam and Blackout is NOT a natural disaster, and how could one of the worst photo is FCO?
2. CoverGirl Shot (cycle 16) - How could a VERY SIMPLE photo shoot could turn to no good photo at all? (Molly's good, but nowhere as good as the past CoverGirl photos.)
3. Fallen Angels (cycle 15) - To quote Tyra, there were only five good photos from this shoot, and the rest (SEVEN!) are hilariously bad.
4. CoverGirl in Space (cycle 7) - The most ridiculous photo shoot from A.N.T.M. E.V.E.R.! And to be fair, nobody did good.
5. Backstage of a Fashion Show (cycle 16) - The idea was actually great, and they were shoot by Russell James. But the results are seriously heinous. Some girls get a beauty shot, some get a group shot, some get a profile shot, some are shot too far away, some are shot too close, some are blurred, some are taken when they weren't aware, and some are taken when they were obviously posing for the camera. Really bad choices.