Page 134 of 231 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144184 ... LastLast
Results 2,395 to 2,412 of 4151

Thread: Cycle 18 *Spoiler Discussion Thread*

Quote Originally Posted by Ruspat View Post
    It's top 6 this time
    Yeah it's Top 6 and I wish that spot is for Catherine since Annaliese Laura Sophie Alisha and Eboni are confirmed now on the overseas
    ~My Faves Male Models~
    -Francisco Lachowski and Sung Jin Park-

~My Faves Female Models~
    -Liu Wen and Emily DiDonato-

i hope babycake's spoiler turned out wrong because i wanna see Sophie win this damn thing, she's a reasonable winner, i'm pissed at those people saying that Alisha will win because Tyra needs a black winner, like WTF?

It's definitely Alisha, Sophie, Laura & Eboni as final 4.

Alisha & Sophie as F2...

Katya Grigorieva....

Kinda funny, two runnerups in the finale, both are brit, both are runnerup, they are from cycles following eachother.. * cycle 5 and 6 *
    || ANTM 20: Guys&Gals Edition; Favs ||

Nina, Jourdan, Jiana, Chris H, Phil, Cory

Brittani, you better eat that shoe.
    \/

I believe that since it's Yanks Vs. Brits the Final Two is compose of 1 Yank vs. 1 Brit.
    I can also see a Top 3 Finale with a double elimination on Top 5?

Quote Originally Posted by supmod View Post
    Anyone know where did they shoot top 7 hello kitty?
    Quote Originally Posted by creepyfan View Post
    The preview for next week was some sort of a "go see" and the hello kitty photoshoot.
    Is that go see held in Hong Kong Harbour City Mall during 2011/11/04~2011/11/06?

Quote Originally Posted by topmodellover<3 View Post
    my friend vivienne who lives in Guangzhou but commutes to Hong Kong during the week for her job says a co worker of hers saw Kelly Cutrone at her work between November 4th - November 6th while she was on her break, my friend vivienne didn't get to see Kelly but when she left to get lunch she saw 5 girls being followed by camera crews. She thinks the girls were doing go-sees and a public challenge thing with customers in the mall. She works at the ysl in the Harbor city mall (atleast I think that's what it's called).
    Did they go to Hong Kong to do top 7 hello kitty shoot?

Is that go see held in Hong Kong Harbour City Mall during 2011/11/04~2011/11/06?
    whatever building they walked into said beverly hills

Did they go to Hong Kong to do top 7 hello kitty shoot?
    I think the go see that creepyfan mean is a casting or booking for Fashion Show

Only Top 6 will go to overseas not Top 7 so I am sure that Hello KItty Shoots is on Los Angeles
    ~My Faves Male Models~

~My Faves Female Models~

Danger list

Top 07 Hello Kitty
    Catherine / Seymone

Top 06 Macau Casa de Lou Kau
    Annaliese / Eboni

Top 05(?) Hong Kong Central Pier 9 / Macau Tower
    Alisha / Laura / Sophie

Top 04(?)

Unknown

Rumor shoot with girls spotted

OMG, Hong Kong Central Pier 9 and Macau Tower are both for top 5, right?

So top 5 might doing go see challenge in Hong Kong Harbour City Mall, right?

So half episode is in Hong Kong, and half episode is in Macau, right?

So Alisha / Laura / Sophie might also be in danger at top 5, right?

BTW, when is the Macau MGM Grand Six Senses Spa shoot? Top 6 challenge? Top 4?

When will they go to Macau Fashion Club for challenge? Top 4?

When is Macau MGM Grand 007 theme male model shoot? Top 4?

BTW, is Jez Smith the photographer for Macau Tower?

If so, then why Nicolas Tse is the guest judge in top 5, not Jez Smith?

Or does Jez Smith might have another top 4 photoshoot and guest judge there?
    So Jez Smith might do top 4 photoshoot there and be guest judge, right?

If Macau MGM Grand Six Senses Spa shoot is not for top 6 auras challenge.

Then Laura might made it to top 4, right?

Oh no we are wrong again because Top 5 Shoots is on Macau Tower and the guest judge is Nicholas Tse not Jez Smith but we are right that there's have a fight scene challenge with Nicholas Tse and also before I am right that the guest judge in Macau Tower is Nicholas Tse but immediately change my decision because I thought the guest judge on Macau Tower is Jez Smith

What is the rumor that the 5 girls go to Harbour City for Go sees it looks like this rumor is wrong because the Top 5 go to Hong Kong to have a challenge with Nicholas Tse maybe the go sees is on Top 4 or there's have no go sees in this competition because like what Sumod posted many scene that spotted in Macau

"Nicholas Tse" (Content Rating TBD)

THE MODELS VISIT HONG KONG - The models are challenged with having to learn a fight sequence and act in a scene with Nicholas Tse, international actor and pop star. The pressure is on as the women have to pose while harnessed atop a high rise tower in extreme rain and wind. Kelly Cutrone and Nigel Barker join guest judge Nicholas Tse as well as Tyra Banks on the judges' panel for elimination
    ~My Faves Male Models~

~My Faves Female Models~

So who is the last judge for Top 4? Mr. Jay? Like in Cycle 14?

I hope there's no Motion Editorial! :|

If Macau MGM Grand Six Senses Spa shoot is not for top 6 auras challenge.

Then Laura might made it to top 4, right?
    Yup she made to the Top 4 is that Shoots is for Top 4 or also can be Top 2 or Top 3 too if that Shoots is for Beauty In Vogue

But how about the Shoots with Male Models a 007 Theme Shoots in MGM that shoots can't be Top 3 because I am sure the shoots in Top 3 is Cover Girl and Beauty In Vogue and also if 007 Theme Shoots is a challenge how about the rumor in Fashion Club or maybe that Underwear and 007 Theme Shoots are both for Top 4 a double Shoots for Judging since the place is on MGM

But honestly like what I said that Underwear Shoots is a Challenge for Top 6 because it's really connect and also maybe the MGM is the Hotel that they will use for living there and also I think the Finale Runway will held on other place in Macau not in MGM
    ~My Faves Male Models~

~My Faves Female Models~

Quote Originally Posted by jayven09maddie View Post
    So who is the last judge for Top 4?
    Jez Smith is the only guest judge left and haven't shown in any episode.

So Jez Smith might be the guest judge for top 4 / top 3 / top 2 if they have.

Quote Originally Posted by jayven09maddie View Post
    So who is the last judge for Top 4? Mr. Jay? Like in Cycle 14?
    It is Jez Smith not Mr. Jay maybe Mr. Jay will be the guest judge for Top 3 a Cover Girl or the Top 2 finale to announce the winner like he always did sometimes
    ~My Faves Male Models~

~My Faves Female Models~

Banned
    Well Jez Smith tweeted to Charlotte from AUSNTM about how funny/campy working on ANTM was compared to AUSNTM, I'm guessing something big would of happened on his guest episode or it was a cheesy photoshoot.

Page 134 of 231 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144184 ... LastLast