Page 170 of 231 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171172180220 ... LastLast
Results 3,043 to 3,060 of 4151

Thread: Cycle 18 *Spoiler Discussion Thread*

Quote Originally Posted by heartcurrent View Post
    I think it will go like this:

6. Catherine (she's getting the Mikaela/Katarzyna edit and will receive a similar elimination)
    5. Annaliese (I think Annaliese will get a FCO next week but then fail in the judges eyes the week after)
    4. Eboni (I think she'll probably be in the bottom 2 with Catherine but get saved, take an OK photo during Top 5, maybe get FCO or SCO and then flunk once again at top 4)
    3/2. Laura & Sophie (I think that they'll both be in a Top 3 finale where they all do the Vogue Italia shoot and get eliminated at the same time when the winner is announced)
    1. Alisha (I actually think she's going to win IF she can get two more first callouts)

Of course I don't know anything. It's just a speculation. I would be really happy to see Annaliese make it over Eboni, and I wish Cat would be in the top 4, but I don't think it's gonna happen. If an American wins, I do think it will be Laura though.
    I agree with this. I'm almost certain it'll go Catherine-Annaliese-Eboni.
    antm 20: nina, jeremy, chris h, jiana
    bintm 9: naomi, sarah, holly
    bb 15: elissa, helen, candice

Quote Originally Posted by ekeko View Post
    I still think they are going to crown Alisha. Laura's look appeared to be too old for me. Sophie is clearly the strongest girl there, but for some reason she just doesn't scream antm winner to me.
    They haven't given Sophie a storyline in which she's beating some sort of adversity, so I'd say there's little chance of her winning. The most we've seen to that extent is her childhood photos, and the explanation that she grew into her face.

I'd love to see a Brit win, as the Yanks I'd most like to see in print (Eboni, Candace) are either gone or an editing minefield.

Laura seems like the clear winner if only because she's the American with the best edit left. I don't think Tyra's going to chance a Brit winning an American show made for an American audience.

Quote Originally Posted by Lammington View Post
    American show made for an American audience.
    amen to that!

[youtube]YOc1Wy7Bg40[/youtube]

Quote Originally Posted by MissW View Post
    Laura is the winner!
    Quote Originally Posted by malek193 View Post
    leaving 1 yank going against 2 fiercely brits for VOGUE/CG shoots. Rivalry arises between the remaining brits and one of them is a finalist. The final runway gives the last-standing brit a great advantage thus outshining the yank. Miss photogenic is robbed and finished second while the brit is crowned the WINNER.
    Quote Originally Posted by malek193 View Post
    I really think it's going to be Sophie taking the crown with Laura as the runner-up.
    How do you guys know these? Source?

Quote Originally Posted by benjemon.stevens View Post
    last week i posted on Annaleise video asking if she thought the correct person won
    she said, yes the best person definitely won yes.
    a week later i asked her, out of the remaining girls (not including herself) who did she think was the strongest?
    she said that Sophie and Laura were the two that really knew what they were doing and that they were the strongest.
    so im guessing winner is definitely either soph or laura
    Yeah, I am guessing that Laura/Sophie might have lock in top 3 with one of Alisha/Annaliese/Eboni.

We'll be shocked if eboni leaves next. But I can see it.
    The elimination order is so hard to analyzed, but the winner is so obvious (for me), alisha.
    Well, I prefer sophie to win actually..

Quote Originally Posted by BnlxTop View Post
    I think she'll get 4th.
    According to Top 4 description, one of the model will crumble under the pressure. Maybe Eboni is that person. and we knoe that Kelly Cutrone hates girls who crumbles under the pressure so to that girl

ANTM: Kari, Matthew, Lenox, Shei
    Survivor: Morgan, Sarah, Spencer, Tasha
    Drag Race: Bianca. Courtney, Laganja

Quote Originally Posted by Lammington View Post
    I don't think Tyra's going to chance a Brit winning an American show made for an American audience.
    ANTM is aired all over the world, it's not just a show for an American audience.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymbus View Post
    ANTM is aired all over the world, it's not just a show for an American audience.
    Yeah but CW the host of ANTM is still an American company. And all the show's ad revenues come from American firms with American consumers.

Trust me, when it comes to xenophobia (fear of foreigners), no country is top-notch like the US of A.

At this point, I think the possible winners are Sophie, Laura and Alisha. I just don't see Eboni winning because she's like getting a wallflower edit now.

ANTM: Kari, Matthew, Lenox, Shei
    Survivor: Morgan, Sarah, Spencer, Tasha
    Drag Race: Bianca. Courtney, Laganja

Quote Originally Posted by jayven09maddie View Post
    At this point, I think the possible winners are Sophie, Laura and Alisha. I just don't see Eboni winning because she's like getting a wallflower edit now.
    I sooo hope it's going between Alisha and Sophie. If Laura wins it's another sh*tty winner. And since it's getting more and more obvious the producers pick the photo's and the winner, I'm afraid Laura IS going to win. The producers will never crown a British girl in an American show.

Simon Cowell had been the most important person in the most highly rated show the American Idol, so I think they can make an exception to this one by crowning Alisha or Sophie as the winner. Anything is possible.

Creepily unique

Laura & Sophie have the runner up edit.....
    Winner should be Alisha or Eboni if she gets redemption this week

Quote Originally Posted by bliss View Post
    congratz to laura! tyra u made the right choice in choosing an american! and the right one at that. :-) LAURA LAFRATE FOR THE RED, WHITE, AND BLUE.... BRINGING ON THE TRUE PATRIOT IN YOU! STARS & STRIPES FOREVER, I LOVE YOU!!! OBAMA & BIDEN 2012!!! :-)

Am I the only one here who thinks Tyra can choose TWO winners?

Quote Originally Posted by Asia View Post
    It is impossible

Banned
    Maybe Alisha and Laura won and thats why Laura is pissed, "Stop thinking you're the ****, thats not true, because we all i know i am".

Quote Originally Posted by Asia View Post
    It might be.. and that makes sense also. One Brit and one American wins and both get the prize.

Theres no agency involved this time right?

ANTM 21 Ivy , Lenox , Shei , Will , Matthew , Ben
    RPDG Courtney Act , Milk , Bianca Del Rio
    Face Off Daren George Niko

Quote Originally Posted by MissW View Post
    It is impossible
    Why not? Two agencies. For the first time. Who knows...

Page 170 of 231 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171172180220 ... LastLast