Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Comparing Cycle 7 to Cycle 6

Comparing Cycle 7 to Cycle 6

Cycle 6 was more more interesting to me.. The girls, the challenge, the photoshoots, the drama, for me Cycle 6 is the best Cycle ever on AusNTM.
    Cycle 7 sukcs big time (only Montana can save this horrible cycle)
    I hate Cycle 7, I don't get a model vibe from Liz Simone Jess Madeline Alissandra Tayah Cassy and not sure about Amelia, Hazel, Annaliese

Girls who has model potentials (winner : Cycle 6)
    C6 : Amanda, Kelsey, Sophie, Jessica, Kathryn, Joanna, Brittney, Chantal, Alison
    C7 : Montana, Izzy, Yolanda, Neo, Caroline, Rachel (but Rachel needs a long hair!)

Interesting Photoshoots (winner : Cycle 6)
    C6 : Every single photoshoots are interesting.. All photoshoots!!!
    C7 : Glamorous Couture, Swimwear with Splashing Water, Tribal Wear, Great Gatsby On a Train, Vintage Lingerie

Drama (winner : Cycle 6)
    C6 : Kim vs. everyone, Kelsey vs. Sophie, Kathryn's failed at castings
    C7 : Simone covered Neo's face with bottle

Quote Originally Posted by SaleishaStowers View Post
    Drama (winner : Cycle 6)
    C7 : Simone covered Neo's face with bottle
    So true

Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
    Bow down to Empress Hyuna

You forgot Megan!! , she was pretty as!!!.

c6 really had better photoshoot concepts and styling.. and their top 6 was legit as f**k. Best top6 in NTM history IMO.

For cycle 6 the lingerie shoot was horrible, as were both of the Japan shoots.
    SRY2SAY.

natasha poly ali stephens suvi koponen aline weber katlin aas
    malgosia bela guinevere van seenus kristen mcmenamy
    anna ewers alla kostromichova nadja bender carola remer ondria hardin
    tamara weijenberg cassi van den dungen amanda ware

^^^

Really? The Jez Japan shoot was TERRIBLE?!?!?!

You're right about the lingerie in the snow, though.

Amanda >>>>>> everyone in the top 4. Sry2say....

Quote Originally Posted by daggertrepe View Post
    Amanda >>>>>> everyone in the top 4. Sry2say....
    No

I was watching the live finale of cycle 6 today (i have the video in my computer and i watch it at least once a month LOL) and i was like PLEAAAAAAAAASE AUSTRALIA, WHY CYCLE 7 WASN'T BETTER? I mean, i think when a new cycle it's on the air, it should be better than the last one, and this is definitely not the case

cycle 7 is a HUGE step down. i hate the production and editing of it

ANTM 20:
    CHRIS H

ANTM 15 and 16 was better and more interesting comparing to AusNTM 7

I LOVE THE LADY who give judges vote... um she's something manager?? publisher?? of Harper's Bazaar ... I love her so much. She says EVERYTHING i want to say lol. I only watched C5 and C6 finale and i agreed with her all the time. Love Cassi and Kelsey wahah

Quote Originally Posted by SaleishaStowers View Post
    ANTM 15 and 16 was better and more interesting comparing to AusNTM 7
    Sadly, have to agree on some level. I actually feel like the talent was comparable, and at least on ANTM you get entertaining TV personalities along with everything else. AUSNTM? Nope.

The production and editing this year is horrible, I agree on that.
    But I honestly didn't think the shoots in Cycle 6 were anything special.
    The levi one was pretty lame, as was the beach shoot and the other 3 mentioned above.

Cycle 6 had goddess Amanda, Kathryn and Kelsey (who both had obvious flaws) and Megan. Everyone else was jank as hell

Cycle 7 has Montana, Hazel, Rachel (even though her makeover sucks), Liz, Neo, Tayah, Yolanda and Alissandra (that face).

Cycle 7 wins with the model potential and photoshoots. The only thing Cycle 6 had was the drama.

natasha poly ali stephens suvi koponen aline weber katlin aas
    malgosia bela guinevere van seenus kristen mcmenamy
    anna ewers alla kostromichova nadja bender carola remer ondria hardin
    tamara weijenberg cassi van den dungen amanda ware

the finale is the greatest episode ever but as in modeling and drama none of the top 4 from AUScycle7 will be interesting in the finale tbh. I will still wanna watch it though!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cycle 6 is HEAAAAPSSSSSSSSS better than Cycle 7. Cycle 7 is a joke compared to Cycle 6.

Winner: C6 was eh. Amanda wasn't the most satisfying of winners as I feel she didn't deserve it but she's been ASTOUNDING post-show so I guess it's okay. Regarding Montana, it's been obvious since the beginning and she's got such a boring personality, I do lol whenever she speaks but never in a good way. She hasn't struck me as somebody who has really worked towards doing well rather than just doing some expected posing. However, there are times when I feel she is a good poser. Perhaps I will dislike her less as I didn't like Tahnee or Amanda's edits either but ended up loving them after the show.

Editing: C7 sucks... I'm not even sure if it's about time management but whatever it is... we barely know the girls. Girls in previous cycles felt MUCH more multi-dimensional and we knew more about how the girls felt about each other. I want the show to be less professional OR somehow mix professionalism with entertainment. I was watching B&INTM6 with my parents the other day and they don't care about the modeling as much as the girls personalities and the funny moments. I miss the funny.

Eliminations: Don't like this cycle tbh. Too many doubles it really makes eliminations feel more expected and less personal and memorable when I think they should be. If there are gonna have semi-finalists I think C6 did it better.

Girls: I felt so bleh about this season, there wasn't anybody I was rooting for really. I guess Hazel was my favorite. I was also disappointed Megan left so early last cycle. I want somebody to stan for. D:

Quote Originally Posted by cocomoco View Post
    You forgot Megan!! , she was pretty as!!!.
    Finally a post of yours which isn't delusional.

^ But all the good girls got eliminated early...starting with the travesty of an elimination that was Lauren, then Caroline and Neo, then Yolanda and now Hazel. All that is left is jank tbh.

But yes, so much wasted potential this season, how sad. And I do not agree that the photoshoots this cycle were better. I dislike most of them cause most of them are really boring or stupid. Like Blackmores? Lady Gaga in a coffin? Pretty in Pink? WTF! So gimmicky. I loved most of cycle 6's shoots, like the yacht one or posing with animals.

This cycle is really the worst I've seen.

Oh and also, this

Quote Originally Posted by Vashhee View Post
    Finally a post of yours which isn't delusional.
    You must look at their join date. That should explain everything...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast