3rd (+1): Ramian

BB16 - BRITTANY . PAOLA . JOCASTA . DONNY . AMBER . VICTORIA

Best Model (+3): Luyu
    2nd (+2): Olyesia
    3rd (+1): Ala

Best Model (+3): Ramian
    2nd (+2): Oleysia
    3rd (+1): Ala
    All hail Her Grace, Sabrina of House Abbate, First of Her Name, Queen Gremlin of the Andals and the Gay Men, Lady of the Nomination Seat, and Protector of the BBCAN2 Realm

keb has abandoned us >.< JK! update?
    AALIOPE : ENTM12 || RAMIEN : TMA 4 || NERIANNE : TI3 [WINNERS]
    RAY-KU : DNTM 3 || KASHMIR : TI 4 || ELZA : REDUX 1 [RUNNING.]

yeah!

Best Model (+3): Ramian
    2nd (+2): Ala
    3rd (+1): Olyesia

Best Model (+3): Oleysia
    2nd (+2): Ala
    3rd (+1): Luyu

Marry me.

Sorry! End of senior year **** has been keeping me busy! Judging will be posted this weekend.

Spoiler:  

big brother cody | christine | nicole | joey

modeL Management
    eL Magazine

WELCOMETOPANEL
    WEEKOCHO

=======

Joshua: Welcome to panel ladies! I cannot believe we are already down to four of you! Unfortunately, front-runner Xue had to leave the competition for personal reasons. The good news for you guys is that seeing as Xue was the only model left to have never been up for the public vote, a real contender for the title has just left the building. The bad news is that we will STILL be having a cut, leaving three of you to fight it off in the finale.

---

Now, for those of you who’ve never picked up a fashion magazine, let’s introduce our judges.

Spoiler:  

Our guest judge this week is none other than ENTM host Karin Elouai, one of the most highly respected names in this industry.

The first person to launch a fashion week show ever, this designer is today the top designer in the industry. Please welcome the very talented fashion designer sweeping the industry today, Rutta Park.

This girl needs very little introduction. After winning The Industry, she has truly taken this industry by storm. It’s Supermodel Zani Smajli.

And last, but definitely not least, the man who’s been to every corner of this industry at back, me, Joshua Kebano

And of course, who could forget our wonderful prizes this cycle?

Spoiler:  

A spread in eL Magazine
    A contract with leading agency modeL Management
    A feature in a campaign for LKVJ Couture
    An appearance in a show and campaign for KEBANO
    A spread in another leading fashion magazine, Prestige
    The awesome TMA Achievement Award

-And maybe more. Who knows?-

---

You guys are back from the ancient city of Petra, where you had to take TWO photos; one fashion shot and one beauty shot. Shall we see how you guys did?

=======

RAMIAN

Spoiler:  

Karin ; I love your fashion shot, but the face looks a bit delirious and the hands are contrived. But I think your saving grace is your beauty shot. So stunning and alluring! I can see it in a big campaign in every magazine on newsstands!

Rutta ; I'm so impressed by your high fashion vibe from these two shots. Your first one is like wow! I think it's fitting the brief perfectly. You're like a princess of Petra here. The pose is kind of simple but dramatic. And I do love your expression so much. It's soft, serene, and elegant. Great job for that. On the beauty shot, I wish to see more zoomed in like the brief said. But overall I really love your natural beauty. The serene expression works so well with that flair of lighting. I just love your performance this week. So beautiful.

Zani ; Wow I think this is the most elegant shot you delivered so far. I always find you a lot sexy on your shots and I am very glad this week there is another side of you, but of course it’s not perfect. I find you to be a bit too tall and the eye shadow on the right eye is a bit distracting and makes your eyes looks like they’re crossing. I forgot to mention that you’re really selling the dress and love the way you’re holding the dress. Now your beauty shot. It could have been the best shot of the week to be honest if the chin would’ve been edited a bit better. I am not surprise you did this well on this shot cause I find you the most commercial model left but I love the way the light hit your body, just amazing. Great stunning job.

Joshua ; The fashion shot is really gorgeous. There is a lot of tension going on in the face and your eyes do not seem to be really focused on anything, but I do love how elongated you’ve made your body. I love how you are commanding the shot, while looking, overall, quite graceful and elegant and regal. And of course you are selling the garment. You look great! I also love your beauty shot as well. I wish you had cropped it chest-up as asked, so remember to pay attention to guidelines. Overall, it is absolutely gorgeous. There is something so alluring, yet soft and beautiful, about your expression that really works for this shot. I think you could’ve executed the angle better, though. The way your chin blends in to your neck is quite odd.
    ALA

Spoiler:  

Karin ; I think you're playing it too safe. It's Week 8, you'r in PETRA, wearing gorgeous gowns, and you're just sitting on a rock. And don't get me started on your beauty shot: you look like you're sleeping on the sand and someone took a candid of you. It's completely dull and uninteresting at its finest.

Rutta ; Oh well, I'm not a fan of your body shot at all. The pose is just so wrong. Like you were thinking too much and at the end just giving a very awkward photo like this. You do look beautiful though, but the posing is so NO for me. Move on to your beauty shot, I kind of like this one. You look soft and beautiful here. By the way I wish to see you went for something a little more captivating than this. I only see a beautiful girl, but she doesn't look attractive enough. Just push it a little harder and it will be amazing.

Zani ; I have to say that facially this is the best you’ve looked so far, I love it. Now we can move down and I don’t really have the same opinion. The problem is that it is not connecting with the face at all, I mean it’s a bit impossible to pose the way you did and not having a facial angle, it’s because the angle of the background. Even that the pose is a bit a mess but I think overall it’s a good shot not great, also need to give you credit for looking so damn elegant in the photo. Let’s discuss now the beauty shot one. I have to say that I you look a bit lifeless not really a fan of it to be honest.

Joshua ; In the fashion shot, I think your face looks absolutely extraordinary. This is one of your best shots facially. Unfortunately, I think you just tried to do way too much. The pose makes no sense to me. It looks like a struggling ballerina honestly and quite amateur to be completely blunt. The beauty shot does have a “wow” impact on first glance. You look like a gorgeous mermaid! However, I would’ve liked to see more in the face. You've got "I am so bored" written all over your face, and I just would've liked to see more passion and heart in those eyes.
    LUYU

Spoiler:  

Karin ; I love love love your fashion shot! It's my favorite! It's daring and dramatic! I can see it in Vogue Paris, Russia, UK, anywhere with a Vogue magazine! But your beauty shot is a distorted mess. You passed your fashion shot, but failed your beauty shot miserably.

Rutta ; Honestly, I kind of disappointed in you again. Your body shot looks so vain and lazy. You worked your body so well, but that face is just off and it dragged the overall of this shot down so much. Your beauty shot is.....ewww sorry. What I like to see here is emotion, but it's kind of sad and hopeless. I wish I could see brighter side from you. And oh that mouth, it's bugging me a lot. On editing I think since you turned your angle like this, the pixels are not so clean, even worse when you zoomed in to this level. The overall is not so sharp and clean. Just my opinion though. At this zoomed level, the normal or side angle would be a lot better. Unlike turn-side-and-tilt-up like this.

Zani ; BEST… PHOTO… OF … THE WEEK . I’ve been waiting for you a long time to be honest. It’s sexy and mysterious, high fashion and absolutely flawless. No negative on that well done. Now for your beauty shot. What! Another amazing shot. This is brilliantly done and having a super super close up photo and having no pixel mistake in that shot. Amazing overall well done bb.

Joshua ; You are looking a bit cross-eyed in this fashion shot. However, I still think it is quite strong. This is a great angle on your face. Your bone structure looks divine. Overall, I think you are selling both yourself and the garment quite well. You’ve managed to pull off a very regal look, even though you are lying in the sand! Great job! The beauty shot is a bit messy. Your features just look oddly distorted, and I’m not sure whether or not you made this angle work. Also, I don’t think you had to zoom in this much, and the shot probably would’ve worked more if you had it out to the shoulders at least.
    OLEYSIA

Spoiler:  

Karin ; Awful face in your fashion shot. It looks like you're practicing how to kiss. But I do love the way you work the dress, it's lovely. I think your beauty shot is your saving grace. It's mysteriously alluring and sexy. Best beauty shot of the bunch!

Rutta ; For me, I love one of your shot, but so confused by the other one. Your body shot is like what!? Closing your eyes and dancing!! Really?? I wish you went for something more simple but elegant like a high princess at this time. This is just too much. You're over-thinking on this task I guess. Move on to your beauty shot, I love the simplistic beauty in this angle of you. But since the brief said to zoomed in at breast up, I kind of think this zoomed level is not hitting the assignment. But the pose, the overall, everything is just beautiful here.

Zani ; It’s a dramatic shot for sure, you took some risks. The face expression is a bit too forced in this shot which is bringing down the overall results the dress looks great on you. Maybe a more elegant face would have made this shot stellar and priceless. Now your beauty shot. Amazing. One of my favorite shot of you so far in the competition, you look so natural and so soft and fragile. I can stare this for hours and never get bored with it. Well done bb.

Joshua ; I don’t hate the face in the fashion shot. You went for it, and you almost got there. I think you definitely managed to add a sense of power and drama with the angle and the expression. It just looks a bit tense with the slanted brows, the bone structure AND the super puckered-up lips. I don’t like how your arms are swinging around. The movement just seems a bit random to me. The leg popping out from the bottom just looks anatomically wrong to me. I think overall you just tried to do too much in this photograph, and all together, it just looks wild. For the beauty shot, you need to follow directions; this isn’t really a beauty shot. I would’ve liked to see this cropped in a bit more just to satisfy the guidelines. I still think the shot is really strong, though. I like this sorta “caught in the moment” look you’ve got going on. It’s a soft, but captivating shot. I will say that that hand is a bit distracting. Not only is it sorta bulky, but you’re your thumb looks detached from the rest of your hand.

=====

Joshua: Ok guys, please exit the room. When the four of you return, I will announce the two of you that will be in the finale and the two of you that will be fighting for the public's vote. Good luck!

Spoiler:  

modeL Management
    eL Magazine

omg this is nerve-racking. thanks for the critiques. good luck all!

WHOISGETTINGDROPPED?
    WEEKOCHO :: THECALL-OUT

=======

Joshua: The judges have each ranked your shots from best to worst. We have averaged those rankings along with the public ranking in order to determine your final call-out. Two models will be safe based on this ranking. The other two models will be up for the public vote.

The first member of this cycle's finale is...

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

RAMIAN
    shoot onepublic ; #1 karin ; #2 rutta ; #1 zani ; #2 joshua ; #2
    shoot twopublic ; #2 karin ; #2 rutta ; #1 zani ; #3 joshua ; #1

Congratulations, Ramian! You are the strongest model of the week and will be in the finale.

Only one name left. Whoever I call next will join Ramian in the finale.

Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

OLEYSIA
    shoot onepublic ; #3 karin ; #3 rutta ; #3 zani ; #3 joshua ; #3
    shoot twopublic ; #1 karin ; #1 rutta ; #3 zani ; #2 joshua ; #2

You tied with Luyu. However, ties are broken by the public ranking, which favored you. Congratulations!

---

Ala and Luyu, the public will be responsible for deciding your fates. Good luck!

=======

WHOSHOULDSTAY?

Spoiler:  
    LUYU
    shoot onepublic ; #2 karin ; #1 rutta ; #2 zani ; #1 joshua ; #1
    shoot twopublic ; #4 karin ; #4 rutta ; #4 zani ; #1 joshua ; #4

Spoiler:  

ALA
    shoot onepublic ; #4 karin ; #4 rutta ; #4 zani ; #4 joshua ; #4
    shoot twopublic ; #3 karin ; #3 rutta ; #2 zani ; #4 joshua ; #3

Spoiler:  

===

View the portfolios above.
    Using the link below, rank the B3 from best to worst.
    Only the first 25 votes will count.
    Include your RTVGames username.

JUDGES may not vote (This means me, cutepongki, SBB and rashu).
    B3 models may put themselves as #1.
    Please do not campaign for votes.
    Please refrain from voting with bias.

CLICK TO VOTE

Spoiler:  

modeL Management
    eL Magazine

Achievements

Blog Entries
    voted

Big Brother 16