Page 26 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast

Thread: Laura LaFrate

wtf at her getting her lowest callout for her best photo

ANTM 20:
    CHRIS H

She's killing the competition so far, been in the top 5 for five weeks in-a-row!

CBBUK14 gary frenchy leslie audley dee george stephanie
    BBUS16 zach victoria donny amber caleb brittany nicole

Do you like it saltayyy? JaneFan101's Avatar
    I felt so bad when she started to cry I really wish I could've hugged her. I don't blame her either and I'm so proud of her for not using her friend's death as a crutch she was like " No, I'm gonna do this, I'm not gonna let me hold this back" and then Annaliese came over and made it all better

I am realy warming up to her now, she is stunning!

Oh I like how she's very honest.
    She's reliable because I think she's very real

and I see somethings exotic in her

@ This bitch never fail to deliver.

- Stella - Manuella - Miro - Rene - Oliver -
    - Lenox - Chantelle - Ivy - Keith - Adam - Matthew -

I wish she booked more shows at Toronto fashion week. I guess her runway walk is not so good.

Achievements

Blog Entries
    She has been growing on me a lot. (Definitely after they took off those red and blue hair)
    Her maple shots should be called first because imo it's more than a beauty shot.
    There're many stories in her expression and pose. (I love what she raised only one brow like that)

One thing I noticed on her walk, I think she lifted her chin a little too much.
    If she can relax more she would rock on runway.

My games ;;
    THE INSTINCT 2 | Hallucinate World
    FANTASTIC FOUR | (w3-r3) Kiss My Shoes

Apply for DollNTM 4
    click here

Aw, I was disappointed that Laura got cut from the Pink Tartan show. I didn't think her walk looked so bad in the part they showed, but I guess it wasn't what they wanted. She had a good attitude about it though, that she learned from it and wouldn't let the pressure get to her again.

[youtube]Rh-dzN7msTU[/youtube]

Thanks again to Janefan for showing me how to embed

hmm.... both her and jael had friends who died while on the show what a coincidence

BGC11- Teresa Jazmone Tiana
    Ausntm8- Melissa Brooke Shannon
    Antm20- Chris H Marvin Jourdan Kanani

Best American girl hands down.

[blink]Faves[/blink]

.Molly.

::::::::::::::..................::::::::::::::

I'm kinda surprised that she is such good friends with Sophie (Ashley and Annaliese too) since they haven't shown it. I guess they want to keep the rivalry going.

Blog Entries
    According to her recap she will threaten to kill someone next episode - i wonder who?
    She still seems very bitter about it?
    AmericaNTM: Chantelle | Mirjana
    AustriaNTM: Manuela | Michelle | Oliver
    KoreaNTM: Ji Eun | Gippeum | Tae Eun | Yong Soo
      Spoiler:  

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday View Post
    I'm kinda surprised that she is such good friends with Sophie (Ashley and Annaliese too) since they haven't shown it. I guess they want to keep the rivalry going.
    Right. The girls all got along well. I mean Laura is even going to stay at Jasmia's this summer. And as you could see AzMarie and Catherine got along, and Laura said everybody loved Ashley and also Candace got along with the UK girls very well. And Alisha also with the US girls. Everyone basically liked everyone as if it were a normal cycle with no teams. The only ones both teams seem to have a problem with are Kyle and Seymone (who are friends ) .

am i the only one who sees a blonde Esther?

Quote Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
    hmm.... both her and jael had friends who died while on the show what a coincidence
    Don't forget Kahlen's friend dying the week before they did a shoot in a graveyard while being put into coffins lowered into the earth. There was no way that was a coincidence.

I don't think they really exploited Jael or Laura's tragedy that much. In fact it was one of the smallest plot points of the episode, I was surprised they didn't capitalise on it like they would normally do.

Page 26 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast