Page 30 of 48 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: Ashley "Kyle" Gober

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashlynn View Post
    IKR? None of the girls knew how sentimental it was to Laura. Sophie ripped the ear off and Annaliese threw it into the pool so why don't they get part of the blame.
    Annaliese recap said that Laura was angry at all three of them (Sophie, Annaliese & Kyle) but Sophie and Annaliese left Laura alone after that, while Kyle kept asking Laura why she was mad, etc. Thats why Laura was angrier at Kyle.
    AmericaNTM: Chantelle | Mirjana
    AustriaNTM: Manuela | Michelle | Oliver
      Spoiler:  

I feel bad for her. She is always writing about her morning sickness etc.
    Btw 8 weeks

Aaaand:
    Next weeks episode of ANTM makes me so angry that I'm actually calling the producer. "solve the case of the fake booty tooch"? Really ANITA our stylist made me wear that because none of the dresses would fit me not even extra small. So annoying how the edit!
    Andrea Rene' Shepard
    Laura is a nasty nelly! I hate her! You're so gorgeous, they were all just jealous because that fake booty made you look even hotter!
    21 minutes ago Like
    Kyle Gober
    Your telling me.. You don't even know the just about that girl I'll tell you later when you come over. I'm just annoyed because last episode Laura was saying she masturbated with that elephant that's why the girls where like "it needs a bath" Laura hated me, Mariah and ebs for NO reason! I was actually nice to the girl. Then on this episode they made it look like I cheated or something by getting a fake buttt... When in reality it took forever to find a dress that semi fit me that red one was an extra small and it still didn't fit so they gave me a fake butt and boobs to fill it out.. They edit things do stupid! Makes me mad!

so which girls didnt like kyle in the house?

^ Eboni, Annaliese, Laura, Alisha... I think

- Miro - Rene - Oliver - Stella - Manuella -
    - Lenox - Chantelle - Ivy - Keith - Adam - Matthew -

Quote Originally Posted by Ruspat View Post
    Annaliese recap said that Laura was angry at all three of them (Sophie, Annaliese & Kyle) but Sophie and Annaliese left Laura alone after that, while Kyle kept asking Laura why she was mad, etc. Thats why Laura was angrier at Kyle.
    Like I said, I deeply believe Laura didn't like Kyle from the get-go and was looking for any excuse to hate on her. I mean, even if Kyle did keep talking to her and wanting to understand why Laura was so angry... what's exactly the big deal there?

Quote Originally Posted by ghost View Post
    ^ Eboni, Annaliese, Laura, Alisha... I think
    Eboni and Kyle are fine with each other from what I gathered from their twitters.

I think the only person who truly doesn't like her is Laura.

Btw, I loved Alisha's comments about Kyle's O_O face. "I don't get it, why are you in shock girl? You're supposed to be happy! Calm the eyes down!", lmao it was hilarious.
    What's the difference between heartless and artless ?

Erin Wagner @ Paragon Model Management

Marie Claire, Cosmopolitan, Nylon, Luz, Sport Life, Nine West, ENE, Moire...

Spoiler:  
    MATT BELLAMY
    THE NEW CELEBRITY IDOL!

(thank you! )

Actually i LOVED how she looked in the Music-Video.

I'll never get her "Haii, I'm Kyle" out of my head. Seriously.
    I busted out laughing three times at work today.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleopatra2011 View Post
    Actually i LOVED how she looked in the Music-Video.
    I kinda like it too. She sings badly though

- Miro - Rene - Oliver - Stella - Manuella -
    - Lenox - Chantelle - Ivy - Keith - Adam - Matthew -

She was a wreck in the music video, her energy and lip syncing didn't go with the enthusiasm in her voice recording. Then again she's not a singer who does this regularly.

As far as I'm concerned she has no place in the competition and if she was any less pretty she would be hated. Her performance in challenges, and photoshoots are mediocre at best.

Quote Originally Posted by Rikku View Post
    She was a wreck in the music video, her energy and lip syncing didn't go with the enthusiasm in her voice recording. Then again she's not a singer who does this regularly.

As far as I'm concerned she has no place in the competition and if she was any less pretty she would be hated. Her performance in challenges, and photoshoots are mediocre at best.
    I have a feeling her unfortunate edit is misleading a lot of people into thinking she's a horrible competitor and model when she's been consistently strong so far.
    I know this doesn't mean anything, but as of now she has the 3rd best callout average and IMO all of her photos so far have been pretty good (her jumping photo is still my favorite of the entire competition so far, and her Andy Warhol shot and the couture hat one were super strong as well).

Besides, another thing I've noticed about her that I appreciate is the fact that she listens to what people have to say to her. She tries her best to take direction well. Even in the music video (where she clearly was a mess), she was paying attention to what Mr. Jay was saying to her and trying to apply it to her performance. But yeah, she just can't do much about her presence and energy in motion because that's how she is. She has this deadpan/frightened look on her face naturally. IMO that look works well for her as a model and actually adds to her appeal in photos, but definitely doesn't match an over the top, cheesy, booty tooching music video.

Anyway, regardless of her edit I think she rocks as a model and I'd keep Kyle over a lot of the other girls RN. But she's pretty much doomed in the competition and I see her leaving next week.
    What's the difference between heartless and artless ?

Erin Wagner @ Paragon Model Management

Marie Claire, Cosmopolitan, Nylon, Luz, Sport Life, Nine West, ENE, Moire...

Spoiler:  
    MATT BELLAMY
    THE NEW CELEBRITY IDOL!

(thank you! )

That "Hi! I'm Kyle!" reminded me so much of the opening cheer sequence in Bring it On.

[youtube]uMO2rDPMJmI[/youtube]

Every time I hear her say it I seriously expect her to follow it with "I'm sexy! I'm cute! I'm popular to boot!"

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    I have a feeling her unfortunate edit is misleading a lot of people into thinking she's a horrible competitor and model when she's been consistently strong so far.
    I know this doesn't mean anything, but as of now she has the 3rd best callout average and IMO all of her photos so far have been pretty good (her jumping photo is still my favorite of the entire competition so far, and her Andy Warhol shot and the couture hat one were super strong as well).

Besides, another thing I've noticed about her that I appreciate is the fact that she listens to what people have to say to her. She tries her best to take direction well. Even in the music video (where she clearly was a mess), she was paying attention to what Mr. Jay was saying to her and trying to apply it to her performance. But yeah, she just can't do much about her presence and energy in motion because that's how she is. She has this deadpan/frightened look on her face naturally. IMO that look works well for her as a model and actually adds to her appeal in photos, but definitely doesn't match an over the top, cheesy, booty tooching music video.

Anyway, regardless of her edit I think she rocks as a model and I'd keep Kyle over a lot of the other girls RN. But she's pretty much doomed in the competition and I see her leaving next week.
    This! :D

Quote Originally Posted by Asia View Post
    I feel bad for her. She is always writing about her morning sickness etc.
    Btw 8 weeks
    http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...56508457_n.jpg

Aaaand:
    She's pregnant??

The Face: Team Nicole and Anne V!
    ANTM: Will & Shei

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post

ITA. Kyle is one of the best models there and she has the most potential. Its a shame they're editing her to be the weakest link now..

Quote Originally Posted by Masuyo View Post
    She's pregnant??
    She is!! :D

=^.~= MEOWWW =^.^=

I read a swedish girls blog and she reminds me sooo much of Kyle. It might be just me though.

antm18: mariah | catherine | laura <3 | kyle <3 | azmarie | annaliese
    projectrunwayallstars: mondo <3 | austin | anthony | april

"I don't think anyone ever gets over anything in life; they merely get used to it."

KYLE IS PREGNANT! HAHAH!

Based on Twitter Tweets:

MARIAH- Cannot Believe Im going to be Auntie RyRy to My @KyleModel She is gonna have a Little supermodel baby =D for some Reason I hope for a Boy!

EBONEE - @KyleModel I went through it really bad that ep when they made us look like we were fighting! Stay strong! Don't stress! Bad for the baby

congrats kyle, your baby is going to be cute.

Quote Originally Posted by anya_lover View Post
    I'll never get her "Haii, I'm Kyle" out of my head. Seriously.
    I busted out laughing three times at work today.
    Don't forget the part where she uses her whip and her face
    2014 RTVG MARCH CHALLENGE NEEDS YOU! Last person signing up closes the sign-up process, so don't miss the train!

Forever a supporter of Vantricia (Vanessa/Patricia), Saaramanda (Saara/Amanda), and Frejarizona (Freja/Arizona)!

But when I can start shipping Josefin and Katya this year?

RTVG Blog | Twitter | Tumblr | LJ | IG | PM for FB and Skype so I can know you're from RTVG

Page 30 of 48 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast