Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Dinara Elguytarova

Quote Originally Posted by gleek View Post
    Why did she have a fight with Nigel and girls ganging up against her?
    They didn't even have a fight.
    He just said that she was one of the most annoying models he has ever worked with. He said her won't book her again and bla-bla.
    And i didn't even understand why as her bad behaviour on set wasn't shown.
    Just because you and another person mean that, that doesn't make it the truth. You are most negative person on this forum, your posts are draining, I feel like I loose tons of energy whenever I read whatever you write. You basically ruined this season on this forum with your endless and endless and endless posts.

motherofthehouseofelouai spellboundboy's Avatar

Achievements

I love her! IDGAF if she's the oldest, she's so fierce! I could see her being a Mariacarla Buscono-type girl, pushing 30 but is still used for a lot of edgy, high-fashion editorials and catwalks!

Just because you and another person mean that, that doesn't make it the truth. You are most negative person on this forum, your posts are draining, I feel like I loose tons of energy whenever I read whatever you write. You basically ruined this season on this forum with your endless and endless and endless posts.

I'm not a fan of her look. She sort of reminds me of Harleen from BNTM6.

F/W 15 Campaigns

Australia: Alex. Brittany. Izi. Jess. Lauren.
    Austria: Angelina. Bernhard. Fabian. Tassilo.
    China: Ren Chuan. Si Jia. Si Qi. Xue.

does she have a VK account?

oh, I see, I'm in the minority, because I find her MO worse than her look "before"

FIERCE

Quote Originally Posted by Black Marusja View Post
    oh, I see, I'm in the minority, because I find her MO worse than her look "before"
    I have to agree.
    Her hair in the promo shot was PERFECTION
    The auburn color looks cheap, especially right now it seems to fading out.
    BOW TO MEGA RAYQUAZA

She looked amazing before! This cut just made her look older. And these two colors she has now are just random.

She's dyed her hair brown

Should have dyed it really dark.

nonono, she looks too old with short hair rusntm killed her beauty

In the new promo - Even Timothy (Russian singer) says that Dinara looks too thin.

Ironically.

She looked incredible throughout the episode this week.

Her photo was easily the BEST.

She looed the best at judging.

Of course - THEY ELIMINATED HER!

She looked AMAZING on the runway!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast