Page 26 of 48 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: RNTD Discussion Thread

Discussion Questions:

1. What did you think of the makeovers? Did I totally f**k up everyone's hair?

2. Did you like the runway show? Was it an acceptable presentation for the makeovers?

3. Do you have any new favorites because of the makeovers?
    THE MOLE 2
    SubforumWiki Page

Blog Entries
    Overall, they were decent. Most of them upgraded the girls looks. Yes, you did fk up some hair... Estra, and ESPECIALLY Autumn are permanently ruined.

2. Did you like the runway show? Was it an acceptable presentation for the makeovers?
    Yes. :D
    XANTHE!!! HO LAWD!!!
    PLEASE EXCUSE ANY DELUSIONAL, CONFUSING, OR UNUSUAL POSTS AS OF 7/25 AT 9:00AM EST UNTIL APPROXIMATELY 7/28 AT 9:00AM EST. I WILL BE HEAVILY DRUGGED AFTER HAVING A PROCEDURE AND MAY NOT BE THINKING VERY CLEARLY.

Here's my bitch's makeover:
    Quote Originally Posted by Estquer
    OSANNA

You have such a very round face, and such very huge red hair. The only choice for a round baby face…

Spoiler:  

Is blunt bangs! We’re dyeing everything a light strawberry blonde, keeping everything long, but in a classy way. This look makes you a model!

Achievements

Blog Entries
    Discussion Questions:

I like the overall. You went for something not so dramatic (except Xanthe's ) but it really good for each girl.

I love this idea to showcase makeovers. Anyway I wish in next cycles (hope you continue this ) you will use more simple clothes on them. Cuz on some looks I think the dress was outshine a model. Also I think on more simple background, like blank white or gray, would be better to showcase them than this dark. Some girls have very dark skin so they can't be seen on their looks in the most obvious way. Just my opinion though.

Apart of my love Xanthe, I would say I love Olympia's and Earleen's so much.

My games xxDollNTM 3 | Futuristic xx THE INSTINCT 2 | Live in Water
    Apply for DollNTM 4 click here

Spoiler:  

To be quite honest, I really dislike the makeovers. Except for a few girls, they look a lot worse now. Sorry

It's not something I'd think about, but it makes perfect sense. I love it. Plus, its interesting to see how they look on the runway.

In fact, my favorites have completely switched up, tbh. I don't like Earleen, Estra and Natasza, my pre-show favorites, anymore. D: Now my faves are Char, Quissilla & Xanthe.

Oh, and to sum it up, I never realized how great Quissilla was until her makeover. Boyin was totally right. She looks like Snejana now <3

#TeamJoan

Soooooooooooooooooooo nervous this week TBH. Not sure my photo will be received well, especially since Danika doesn't have to much of a fan base yet.

Nahh, you didnt **** up everyone, like I cant say I love all of them, but all the makeovers work and dont really made the doll lose their appeal, well maybe Estra , I feel a diferent hairstyle may work though

and my favorite is Olga, I looooove it

It was a kickass idea, but like cute said, it would be better if next time simpler colors were placed as background but I loved the idea

Olga and Nianna are new favorites for sure

Achievements

Blog Entries
    Xanthe & Quisilla rose in my rankings with those makeovers.

Osannas would have been beautiful!
    And I don't love Olympia's The makeover makes her look like a fat yellow eyed Calista.

Big Brother 16
    ● Donny
    Derrick - Hayden - Nicole - Frankie - Zach - Cody

Blog Entries
    You took the words right out of my mouth @ your comment about Olympia's MO.
    PLEASE EXCUSE ANY DELUSIONAL, CONFUSING, OR UNUSUAL POSTS AS OF 7/25 AT 9:00AM EST UNTIL APPROXIMATELY 7/28 AT 9:00AM EST. I WILL BE HEAVILY DRUGGED AFTER HAVING A PROCEDURE AND MAY NOT BE THINKING VERY CLEARLY.

Discussion Questions:

A lot of the girls got the looks elevated, some really look worst, but as a model you gotta be accepting blah blah :P

I think that I agree with everyone above, that the main focus was the hair, so clothing should have been simple, but still it was pretty Wish the girls had makeup on.

Olga & Estra. Am I the only one that likes Estra's hair?
    (11.12.10) RIP DAD, ily <3 (10.8.11) RIP MARY, ily <3

Blog Entries
    Yes, you are. Estra needs a remakeover... now.

Sent my shot for this week My first one was shocking but I actually really like the shot I ended up submitted. Here's hoping everyone else does

Six girls revealed during the first two parts of the casting episode! Click the image above to check them out!

My new shot is like ghetto, lol Danika kinda reminds me of a video hoe, not good. Buttttttt I sent it and I'm too busy please don't eliminate me everyone! T-T

Feeling confident about my shot, but you know, that didn't do me good last time

I'm so glad she's back... when I saw the original MO, it was one of my faves!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Bitter View Post
    I'm so glad she's back... when I saw the original MO, it was one of my faves!
    I have a heart attack each time you say you like my girls

Achievements

Blog Entries
    This is an other version of Xanthe's shot.
    But Est and me agreed to use the regular one in the thread cuz this may gonna be too much.

My games xxDollNTM 3 | Futuristic xx THE INSTINCT 2 | Live in Water
    Apply for DollNTM 4 click here

Spoiler:  

Page 26 of 48 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast