Page 335 of 507 FirstFirst ... 235285325333334335336337345385435 ... LastLast
Results 6,013 to 6,030 of 9117

Thread: C20 General Discussion Thread

  1. #6013
    Quote Originally Posted by wuchereria_bancrofti View Post
    You need to take a break from defending Chris. I read all your replies to the Marvin love and Chris H hate in this thread. Lol. We understand that you're still in the denial phase but you have to accept the fact that Chris H did bad this week and Marvin did better.

    Or I can stick with my original opinion that Marvin's photo looks amateur, does not scream ad at all. Maybe you should take some of your own advice,btw.

    If you read all my replies, you need a better hobby.

    Thanks for caring, though.

  2. #6014
    1:19 antm101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    YAAA-AAA-EEE-EEE-YAAAUUUHHH
    Posts
    11,847
    http://americasnexttopwaffle.tumblr.com/

    LET *LEFT* ME *RIGHT* FEEL *LEFT* THAT *RIGHT* LOVE COME OVER ME *SHIMMIES DOWN*

  3. #6015
    Quote Originally Posted by antm101 View Post

    Don't get comfortable.

    I'm not going to continue an argument. He/she is clearly not worth the time.

  4. #6016
    RTVG Idol Kili_16's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    3,266
    Marvin's last picture looks like a guy who isn't trying to be editorial

    Austria: Angelina | Bernhard | Fabian | Gloria | Katja | Tassilo
    Survivor: Abi | Ciera | Joe | Kass | PG | Shirin | Spencer | Tasha

  5. #6017
    RTVG Idol wuchereria_bancrofti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Mission Viejo
    Posts
    6,212
    Quote Originally Posted by Micahkicah View Post
    Or I can stick with my original opinion that Marvin's photo looks amateur, does not scream ad at all. Maybe you should take some of your own advice,btw.

    If you read all my replies, you need a better hobby.

    Thanks for caring, though.
    I just happened to browse through them and read them. Hahaha! I thought they were funny tho. )

  6. #6018
    RTVG Idol wuchereria_bancrofti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Mission Viejo
    Posts
    6,212
    Quote Originally Posted by antm101 View Post
    Hahahaha!

  7. #6019
    Quote Originally Posted by wuchereria_bancrofti View Post
    I just happened to browse through them and read them. Hahaha! I thought they were funny tho. )

    Cool story, bro.

  8. #6020
    EXIF theory

    Casting
    No data.

    Wedding
    Renee : 2013-02-21 09:41:41
    Phil : 2013-02-21 09:41:55
    Nina : 2013-02-21 09:42:08
    Mike : 2013-02-21 09:42:38
    Marvin : 2013-02-21 09:42:53
    Kanani : 2013-02-21 09:43:04
    Jourdan : 2013-02-21 09:43:11
    Jiana : 2013-02-21 09:43:18
    Jeremy : 2013-02-21 09:43:26
    Don : 2013-02-21 09:43:33
    Cory : 2013-02-21 09:43:40
    Chris S : 2013-02-21 09:43:46
    Chris H : 2013-02-21 09:43:52
    Chlea : 2013-02-21 09:43:59
    Bianca : 2013-02-21 09:44:06
    Alex : 2013-02-21 09:44:12

    Threesome
    No data.

    Trailer
    Phil : 2013-02-28 07:59:02
    Alex : 2013-02-28 07:59:17
    Nina : 2013-02-28 07:59:27
    Chlea : 2013-02-28 07:59:38
    Mike : 2013-02-28 07:59:50
    Renee : 2013-02-28 08:00:03
    Cory : 2013-02-28 08:00:12
    Kanani : 2013-02-28 08:25:07
    Don : 2013-02-28 08:25:18
    Jeremy : 2013-02-28 08:25:28
    Jiana : 2013-02-28 08:25:50
    Marvin : 2013-02-28 08:26:01
    Jourdan : 2013-02-28 08:26:20
    Chris H : 2013-02-28 08:26:30

    Reversal
    No data.

    Nail
    Alex : 2013-03-06 22:11:16
    Mike : 2013-03-06 22:15:10
    Chlea : 2013-03-06 22:23:03

    Jiana : 2013-03-07 05:48:24
    Jourdan : 2013-03-07 06:09:32
    Kanani : 2013-03-07 06:28:36
    Marvin : 2013-03-07 06:48:56
    Nina : 2013-03-07 07:09:54
    Phil : 2013-03-07 07:18:55
    Renee : 2013-03-07 07:40:36
    Jeremy : 2013-03-07 08:19:31
    Don : 2013-03-07 08:21:12
    Cory : 2013-03-07 08:22:25
    Chris H : 2013-03-07 08:24:54

    Paint
    Alex : 2013-03-10 06:21:37
    Chris H : 2013-03-10 06:44:57
    Chlea : 2013-03-10 06:49:58
    Don : 2013-03-10 06:52:59
    Jeremy : 2013-03-10 06:55:45
    Jiana : 2013-03-10 07:03:10
    Jourdan : 2013-03-10 07:08:11
    Kanani : 2013-03-10 07:10:46
    Marvin : 2013-03-10 07:13:20
    Mike : 2013-03-10 07:15:22
    Nina : 2013-03-10 07:18:18
    Phil : 2013-03-10 07:20:01
    Renee : 2013-03-10 07:21:53
    Cory : 2013-03-10 08:12:47

    Field
    No data.

    Flawsome
    Phil : 2013-03-16 11:06:07
    Chlea : 2013-03-16 14:11:44
    Jiana : 2013-03-16 15:58:50
    Kanani : 2013-03-16 19:15:30
    Mike : 2013-03-16 19:34:57

    Renee : 2013-03-17 06:07:12
    Nina : 2013-03-17 06:12:54
    Marvin : 2013-03-17 08:19:12
    Jourdan : 2013-03-17 08:21:05
    Jeremy : 2013-03-17 08:25:33
    Don : 2013-03-17 08:26:59
    Chris H : 2013-03-17 08:27:42
    Cory : 2013-03-17 08:33:20
    Alex : 2013-03-17 08:33:40

    Animorph
    Alex : 2013-03-21 20:07:46
    Kanani : 2013-03-21 20:57:47
    Mike : 2013-03-21 21:05:24
    Chlea : 2013-03-21 22:51:31
    Jiana : 2013-03-22 01:39:03
    Phil : 2013-03-22 01:54:08

    Nina : 2013-03-22 15:51:09
    Marvin : 2013-03-22 15:52:26
    Jourdan : 2013-03-22 15:56:39
    Don : 2013-03-22 15:57:39
    Cory : 2013-03-22 15:59:01
    Chris H : 2013-03-22 15:59:29
    Renee : 2013-03-22 17:38:33
    Jeremy : 2013-03-22 17:39:11

    Paddy
    Kanani : 2013-03-24 19:46:10
    Don : 2013-03-24 20:08:56
    Phil : 2013-03-24 20:26:58
    Chlea : 2013-03-24 21:01:04
    Mike : 2013-03-24 21:20:49
    Jiana : 2013-03-24 22:04:33
    Alex : 2013-03-24 22:22:10

    Chris H : 2013-03-25 13:49:25
    Jeremy : 2013-03-25 13:53:54
    Cory : 2013-03-25 13:56:31
    Renee : 2013-03-25 14:31:14
    Marvin : 2013-03-25 14:37:00
    Jourdan : 2013-03-25 14:39:20
    Nina : 2013-03-25 14:54:38

    Bats
    Phil : 2013-03-27 19:11:56
    Jiana : 2013-03-27 19:29:04
    Jeremy : 2013-03-27 19:57:03
    Nina : 2013-03-27 20:24:26
    Mike : 2013-03-27 21:16:16
    Chlea : 2013-03-27 21:42:16
    Don : 2013-03-27 22:08:18
    Kanani : 2013-03-27 22:28:00
    Alex : 2013-03-27 22:32:06

    Marvin : 2013-03-28 15:18:22
    Jourdan : 2013-03-28 15:28:55
    Chris H : 2013-03-28 15:46:15
    Renee : 2013-03-28 16:10:49
    Cory : 2013-03-28 16:36:04

    Guess
    Alex : 2013-03-30 17:45:16
    Kanani : 2013-03-30 18:06:15
    Don : 2013-03-30 18:15:44
    Jeremy : 2013-03-30 18:28:50
    Jiana : 2013-03-30 18:50:16
    Phil : 2013-03-30 19:21:28
    Chlea : 2013-03-30 19:45:31
    Chris H : 2013-03-30 19:58:32
    Nina : 2013-03-30 20:29:32
    Renee : 2013-03-30 21:02:13
    Mike : 2013-03-30 21:16:21

    Marvin : 2013-03-31 17:39:40
    Cory : 2013-03-31 18:05:27
    Jourdan : 2013-03-31 18:45:31



    The red one could be the ones who might already get eliminated from previous shoot.

  9. #6021
    Quote Originally Posted by supmod View Post
    EXIF theory

    Casting
    No data.

    Wedding
    Renee : 2013-02-21 09:41:41
    Phil : 2013-02-21 09:41:55
    Nina : 2013-02-21 09:42:08
    Mike : 2013-02-21 09:42:38
    Marvin : 2013-02-21 09:42:53
    Kanani : 2013-02-21 09:43:04
    Jourdan : 2013-02-21 09:43:11
    Jiana : 2013-02-21 09:43:18
    Jeremy : 2013-02-21 09:43:26
    Don : 2013-02-21 09:43:33
    Cory : 2013-02-21 09:43:40
    Chris S : 2013-02-21 09:43:46
    Chris H : 2013-02-21 09:43:52
    Chlea : 2013-02-21 09:43:59
    Bianca : 2013-02-21 09:44:06
    Alex : 2013-02-21 09:44:12

    Threesome
    No data.

    Trailer
    Phil : 2013-02-28 07:59:02
    Alex : 2013-02-28 07:59:17
    Nina : 2013-02-28 07:59:27
    Chlea : 2013-02-28 07:59:38
    Mike : 2013-02-28 07:59:50
    Renee : 2013-02-28 08:00:03
    Cory : 2013-02-28 08:00:12
    Kanani : 2013-02-28 08:25:07
    Don : 2013-02-28 08:25:18
    Jeremy : 2013-02-28 08:25:28
    Jiana : 2013-02-28 08:25:50
    Marvin : 2013-02-28 08:26:01
    Jourdan : 2013-02-28 08:26:20
    Chris H : 2013-02-28 08:26:30

    Reversal
    No data.

    Nail
    Alex : 2013-03-06 22:11:16
    Mike : 2013-03-06 22:15:10
    Chlea : 2013-03-06 22:23:03

    Jiana : 2013-03-07 05:48:24
    Jourdan : 2013-03-07 06:09:32
    Kanani : 2013-03-07 06:28:36
    Marvin : 2013-03-07 06:48:56
    Nina : 2013-03-07 07:09:54
    Phil : 2013-03-07 07:18:55
    Renee : 2013-03-07 07:40:36
    Jeremy : 2013-03-07 08:19:31
    Don : 2013-03-07 08:21:12
    Cory : 2013-03-07 08:22:25
    Chris H : 2013-03-07 08:24:54

    Paint
    Alex : 2013-03-10 06:21:37
    Chris H : 2013-03-10 06:44:57
    Chlea : 2013-03-10 06:49:58
    Don : 2013-03-10 06:52:59
    Jeremy : 2013-03-10 06:55:45
    Jiana : 2013-03-10 07:03:10
    Jourdan : 2013-03-10 07:08:11
    Kanani : 2013-03-10 07:10:46
    Marvin : 2013-03-10 07:13:20
    Mike : 2013-03-10 07:15:22
    Nina : 2013-03-10 07:18:18
    Phil : 2013-03-10 07:20:01
    Renee : 2013-03-10 07:21:53
    Cory : 2013-03-10 08:12:47

    Field
    No data.

    Flawsome
    Phil : 2013-03-16 11:06:07
    Chlea : 2013-03-16 14:11:44
    Jiana : 2013-03-16 15:58:50
    Kanani : 2013-03-16 19:15:30
    Mike : 2013-03-16 19:34:57

    Renee : 2013-03-17 06:07:12
    Nina : 2013-03-17 06:12:54
    Marvin : 2013-03-17 08:19:12
    Jourdan : 2013-03-17 08:21:05
    Jeremy : 2013-03-17 08:25:33
    Don : 2013-03-17 08:26:59
    Chris H : 2013-03-17 08:27:42
    Cory : 2013-03-17 08:33:20
    Alex : 2013-03-17 08:33:40

    Animorph
    Alex : 2013-03-21 20:07:46
    Kanani : 2013-03-21 20:57:47
    Mike : 2013-03-21 21:05:24
    Chlea : 2013-03-21 22:51:31
    Jiana : 2013-03-22 01:39:03
    Phil : 2013-03-22 01:54:08

    Nina : 2013-03-22 15:51:09
    Marvin : 2013-03-22 15:52:26
    Jourdan : 2013-03-22 15:56:39
    Don : 2013-03-22 15:57:39
    Cory : 2013-03-22 15:59:01
    Chris H : 2013-03-22 15:59:29
    Renee : 2013-03-22 17:38:33
    Jeremy : 2013-03-22 17:39:11

    Paddy
    Kanani : 2013-03-24 19:46:10
    Don : 2013-03-24 20:08:56
    Phil : 2013-03-24 20:26:58
    Chlea : 2013-03-24 21:01:04
    Mike : 2013-03-24 21:20:49
    Jiana : 2013-03-24 22:04:33
    Alex : 2013-03-24 22:22:10

    Chris H : 2013-03-25 13:49:25
    Jeremy : 2013-03-25 13:53:54
    Cory : 2013-03-25 13:56:31
    Renee : 2013-03-25 14:31:14
    Marvin : 2013-03-25 14:37:00
    Jourdan : 2013-03-25 14:39:20
    Nina : 2013-03-25 14:54:38

    Bats
    Phil : 2013-03-27 19:11:56
    Jiana : 2013-03-27 19:29:04
    Jeremy : 2013-03-27 19:57:03
    Nina : 2013-03-27 20:24:26
    Mike : 2013-03-27 21:16:16
    Chlea : 2013-03-27 21:42:16
    Don : 2013-03-27 22:08:18
    Kanani : 2013-03-27 22:28:00
    Alex : 2013-03-27 22:32:06

    Marvin : 2013-03-28 15:18:22
    Jourdan : 2013-03-28 15:28:55
    Chris H : 2013-03-28 15:46:15
    Renee : 2013-03-28 16:10:49
    Cory : 2013-03-28 16:36:04

    Guess
    Alex : 2013-03-30 17:45:16
    Kanani : 2013-03-30 18:06:15
    Don : 2013-03-30 18:15:44
    Jeremy : 2013-03-30 18:28:50
    Jiana : 2013-03-30 18:50:16
    Phil : 2013-03-30 19:21:28
    Chlea : 2013-03-30 19:45:31
    Chris H : 2013-03-30 19:58:32
    Nina : 2013-03-30 20:29:32
    Renee : 2013-03-30 21:02:13
    Mike : 2013-03-30 21:16:21

    Marvin : 2013-03-31 17:39:40
    Cory : 2013-03-31 18:05:27
    Jourdan : 2013-03-31 18:45:31



    The red one could be the ones who might already get eliminated from previous shoot.

    I am so confused by this.

    I definitely don't think Cory,Marvin and Jourdan are the top 3, though.

  10. #6022
    Quote Originally Posted by Micahkicah View Post
    I am so confused by this.

    I definitely don't think Cory,Marvin and Jourdan are the top 3, though.
    I think that it can be possible
    Marvin -> amazing overseas and portfolio (least couture)
    Cory -> consistent job
    Jourdan -> amazing portfolio



  11. #6023
    Quote Originally Posted by potledoms View Post
    I think that it can be possible
    Marvin -> amazing overseas and portfolio (least couture)
    Cory -> consistent job
    Jourdan -> amazing portfolio
    Possible, sure. Sorry, but I don't think Marvin's been amazing.

    Likely, no.

    I am sensing a Renee, Chris and Jourdan top 3. That's just my opinion,though. Nobody really has anything to go off of,though. I think Marvin is 4th place.

  12. #6024
    RTVG Oracle EdenFox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    LDN
    Posts
    9,341
    who's making all of those cool collage sigs?

  13. #6025
    Quote Originally Posted by EdenFox View Post
    who's making all of those cool collage sigs?

    Potledoms! He's brilliant!

  14. #6026
    RTVG Idol Kili_16's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    3,266
    Quote Originally Posted by potledoms View Post
    I think that it can be possible
    Marvin -> amazing overseas and portfolio (least couture)
    Cory -> consistent job
    Jourdan -> amazing portfolio
    If that were the top 3 then it would be quite bad considering the other possibilities we are dealing with.
    Cory doesn't deserve a top 3 spot and Marvin should get fifth or fourth but I'd rather see him in the final 3 than say Don or Renee

    Austria: Angelina | Bernhard | Fabian | Gloria | Katja | Tassilo
    Survivor: Abi | Ciera | Joe | Kass | PG | Shirin | Spencer | Tasha

  15. #6027
    Quote Originally Posted by Kili_16 View Post
    If that were the top 3 then it would be quite bad considering the other possibilities we are dealing with.
    Cory doesn't deserve a top 3 spot and Marvin should get fifth or fourth but I'd rather see him in the final 3 than say Don or Renee

    I just don't see that final 3 happening. Leila, Laura and Kiara is even more believable as the final 3 than that is.

  16. #6028
    RTVG Oracle EdenFox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    LDN
    Posts
    9,341
    Quote Originally Posted by Micahkicah View Post
    Potledoms! He's brilliant!
    Thank you

  17. #6029
    Quote Originally Posted by Micahkicah View Post
    Potledoms! He's brilliant!
    Aw thanks



  18. #6030
    RTVG Oracle EdenFox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    LDN
    Posts
    9,341
    I think it might go like this

    Wedding - Bianca & Chris S
    50 Shades - Chlea
    Trailer Park - Mike
    Nail Art - Alex
    Paint - Phil
    Field Couture - Jeremy
    Flaws - Kanani
    - Come back - Jeremy
    Animals - Renee
    Rice Paddy - Don
    Bats - Marvin & Cory
    Guess - Nina
    Final 4 runway and finale - Jourdan, Jiana, Jeremy, Chris H

Page 335 of 507 FirstFirst ... 235285325333334335336337345385435 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •