Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: BGC 10: ATLANTA

SO that means Raquel/Rocky is a replacement? You know that blonde girl with the big chin who fights a lot of girls in the supertrailer.

Nicole is also a blonde, she was in the trailer in a couple fights.
    She was the one fighting a girl in the kitchen that the guards were holding, the girl that could be seen rolling around on the floor fighting someone, and she was also the one that pulled Valentina [?] off of the staircase in a fight. She was also the one sitting with Valentina when Shannon called her 'Kunta Kinte' and the one crying on the phone. They showed her more than Raquel I think, we just got them confused a lot since they're both blonde.

BBUS16 BRITTANY CHRISTINE Cody DERRICK Frankie HAYDEN NICOLE ZACH
    BGC12 Aysia JADA JONICA REDD
    ANTM21 Chantelle KEITH MATTHEW Raelia SHEI

bgcflawdess.tumblr.com

Quote Originally Posted by Shattered View Post
    She was the one fighting a girl in the kitchen that the guards were holding, the girl that could be seen rolling around on the floor fighting someone, and she was also the one that pulled Valentina [?] off of the staircase in a fight. She was also the one sitting with Valentina when Shannon called her 'Kunta Kinte' and the one crying on the phone. They showed her more than Raquel I think, we just got them confused a lot since they're both blonde.
    just like I confused Priscilla and Shelly through their whole trailer, yet another reason this season reminds me of BGC7

does anyone know who was getting their stuff thrown outside?

The fight in the kitchen and staircase - that looked like Racquel to me tbh. Plus she says she left with a bang. It was also said that she brought drama.

The one Valentina was on the ground with looked like Nicole however. Nicole was also the one in the first teaser getting pushed by Janae.

i also noticed that Valentina always wears those yellow shorts.

Spoiler:  
    i'm pretty sure the fights were:

Alicia + Valentina vs Janae (janae getting her ass dragged and you can hear a girl saying something like 'jump her') possible opening fight??
    Nicole vs Shannon (the bedroom fight in the first promo)
    Paula vs Shannon (punch to the face 1:20 in supertrailer)
    Racquel vs Alicia (not sure if full fight but Raquel pushes her at 1:21 in supertrailer)
    Valentina vs Racquel (Paula + Shannon jumping in/seperating 1:23 in supertrailer)
    Racquel vs Valentina (on stairs and floor)
    Jenn (replacement) vs Paula or Valentina (limo fight)
    Paula/Valentina vs Shannon (on bed at 1:33 in trailer)
    Nicole (white girl with tats) vs ??? (1:35 in supertrailer)

Looks like it's going to be a good season, Greece, the BGC Games, has that real BGC7 feeling! Fingers crossed!

So full cast is

Alicia
    Valentina
    Paula
    Shannon
    Stephanie
    Nicole
    Janae

Replacements: Raquel, Jenn, Nancy

Those were just the trailer fights too, in Season 9 we didn't see Christina vs Falen, Julie vs Rima, Mehgan vs Ashley, Andrea getting jumped, so hopefully there's more to see! Pre-season fave was Shannon until the Kunta Kinte line, hopefully she'll redeem herself.

when Shannon called her 'Kunta Kinte'
    that was so not cool though, that's just racist and ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by ohreality View Post
    The fight in the kitchen and staircase - that looked like Racquel to me tbh. Plus she says she left with a bang. It was also said that she brought drama.
    I'm pretty sure those are Nicole, because the girl in question has a tattoo on her right hip. Racquel doesn't have one, Nicole does.

BBUS16 BRITTANY CHRISTINE Cody DERRICK Frankie HAYDEN NICOLE ZACH
    BGC12 Aysia JADA JONICA REDD
    ANTM21 Chantelle KEITH MATTHEW Raelia SHEI

bgcflawdess.tumblr.com

This season seems so amazing.

It seems like everybody but Steph will bring it.
    THE KING AND THE QUEEN

Alicia and Valentina seem mad ghetto.
    Shannon<333
    BB16: Victoria, Devin, Joey, Amber, Jocasta, Brittany, Christine
    BGC 12: Alex, Jonica, Loren, Britt

The only one that really caught my eye was Shannon, maybe because she got drinks thrown on her alot I don't know
    But it looks good I can't wait.
    BB16: Brittany - Cody - Derrick - Hayden - Joey - Victoria - Zach
    BGC12: Alex- Jada

I'm pretty sure those are Nicole, because the girl in question has a tattoo on her right hip. Racquel doesn't have one, Nicole does.

Oh wow. That's surprising tbh.

Can somebody take screencaps and name who is who. That'd be a lot easier for me to figure out.

It seems like Valentina, Paula, Alicia and Nicole all got hands. They're scrappin

Quote Originally Posted by rawr_imadino View Post
    Can somebody take screencaps and name who is who. That'd be a lot easier for me to figure out.
    Let me try to explain with some screencaps from Tumblr.

The black girl being called Kunta Kinte - Valentina
    The girl calling Valentina Kunta Kinte - Shannon
    The short haired blonde girl with the tattoo who fights in the sneak peek- Nicole
    The lang haired blonde girl with the big chin - Rocky/Raquel (replacement)
      Spoiler:  

The girl she's fighting - Jenn (replacement)
    The red haired big girl dragging that girl on the driveway- Alicia
      Spoiler:  

The light skinned girl being dragged on the driveway- Janae
      Spoiler:  

The black girl saying 'I just died and went to Bad Girls Heaven' and the girl in the peach slapped sneak peek- Paula
      Spoiler:  

Then you have Stephanie - girl on the left with glasses :
      Spoiler:  

And Nancy is another replacement.

Oh, thanks~

I also didn't realize the first post linked to some of the twitters.

I like how it seems like there are a lot of fights where both of the girls involved can fight. It seems like we'll get fights that are actually close and not just straight ass whoopings like there were all of last season. The last one-on-one fight I can recall that was actually close was Ashley vs. Kori.

Paula
    Last edited by LedZepForever; 11-06-2012 at 05:12 PM.

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast