Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Reynold Toepfer

Is it now a trend to pretend to know a straight man's ex boyfriend?
    I can blink.

this bitch is soo out soon, really for you the least obvious choice for you a hot fit young man was to pick a hot young girl as part of your alliance?!, dumb ass

He is
    I just wish he had better gameplay. :/

This guy probably screwed his REAL life after the premiere episode. He is married by now and maybe he was married or engaged at the time of filming. His wife has all the evidences she needs in order to file a fortunate divorce.

Achievements

Blog Entries
    I hope he makes it to the Loved Ones challenge for a super awkward moment

Quote Originally Posted by Aly View Post
    Miranda: Shoutout to my bitches on Covet except Justine

Super hot but very basic... He thought that picking a hot girl was not obvious... really?! Picking Sherri would have been not obvious, plus you wouldn't have had the urge to touch her many times in the middle of the night!

Hope he goes soon

Quote Originally Posted by VanityEgo View Post
    I hope he makes it to the Loved Ones challenge for a super awkward moment
    LMFAO...

It's so funny, even if Allie not making it to the love one someone in the tribe can blackmailing him using his wife.

I think Reynold and Allie just are alliance? Eddie and Hope are hookers?

They were defs hooking up, all four are complete idiots amateur strategies, fans? i dont think a mega fan would do that.
    MasterChef NZ 5
    Bec & Jaimie Karena & Kasey Tanisha & Verena

CAGAYAN
    Tasha Spencer Sarah Tony Morgan Alexis

Quote Originally Posted by Semaj View Post
    They were defs hooking up, all four are complete idiots amateur strategies, fans? i dont think a mega fan would do that.
    I think it's been confirmed that Reynold and Hope were recruited (Reynold off the street what a super fan). Allie, however, might have been the biggest fan of the show out there. As for Eddie, my guess is that he too is a recruit, and not a fan of survivor.

I don't think Reynold and Allie hooked up though, I mean... unless the editors were trying to save his marriage, wouldn't Laura's confessional have mentioned some making out or something? They were just... intensely cuddling XD
    I can blink.

I don't see any hooking thing from Reynold and Allie and I don't hear it from anyone in the tribe.

He's so hot.
    CATHERINE
    SOPHIE
    ASHLEY

Survivor: Alicia, Kat, Kim
    The Apprentice: Aubrey, Lisa, Teresa, Clay

ANTM ALL TIME: Dominique Reighard, Alexandria Everett, Brittany Brower, Brooke Miller, Kimberly Leemans, Molly O'Connell, Allison Kuehn, Fatima, Jayla, Erin, Samantha Potter, Chantal, Jade, Kahlen, Ann Markley, Whitney Thompson, Norelle, Yaya, Amanda Babin, Amanda Swafford, Lauren Brie, Clark, Rebecca Epley, Dalya
    ~

His so hwat! Like wow!

I can't wait for this one to go down in flames!

Bradley Cooper's doppelgänger

I can't help but like him because he's so relentlessly happy and optimistic despite the fact that not a single one of his plans has worked out. Also, lmao at him saying how eating gross things is his one weakness. Because in every other way he's infallible.

His gameplay is so, in lack of a better word, pathetic. Honestly, everything he tries to do goes wrong for him, other than getting rid of Laura. He plays his first Idol when only one vote was cast against him, finds another Idol, then uses it on Malcolm who ends up having no votes cast against him. I have no idea how he remains so ridiculously positive, like at the start of this last episode when he was saying how it was a good thing that Corinne went - "yeah, she was an important member of our alliance, but it wasn't a fan that went!" And then him going and threatening Dawn after he showed her his Hidden Immunity Idol... His game is just embarrassing to watch

Was it just me, or did he look genuinely surprised after he was out of the Immunity Challenge and saw that Andrea and Brenda were still going? It made me think he quit thinking that he had won, then looked and saw that he actually hadn't. Not sure if that was just me though

Quote Originally Posted by Thomnom View Post
    Was it just me, or did he look genuinely surprised after he was out of the Immunity Challenge and saw that Andrea and Brenda were still going? It made me think he quit thinking that he had won, then looked and saw that he actually hadn't. Not sure if that was just me though
    Too late to edit my post

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast