Page 86 of 267 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136186 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,548 of 4805

Thread: Jourdan Miller

Quote Originally Posted by gui1004paulo View Post
    If she's in the top 3, her chances to winning are big. Cuz if the winner is going to be choose, like last cycle, Jourdan so far have really high call outs/scores, high challenges scores, and she has been doing very good consistently. I can't see her not winning unless if cory and marvin really step it up their games, by winning challenges and getting some fco, so one of them can possibly beat her in the finale/overall scores.
    I doubt that's going to happen, tbh. :D So far, Jourdan acquired 3 FCOs and maybe more in the future photo shoots. Her challenge scores are phenomenal. Her social media scores are high. While Marvin and Cory, their competition is between the two of them. They can't compete with Jourdan's high scores and to be honest, modeling potential alone.

Quote Originally Posted by wuchereria_bancrofti View Post
    I doubt that's going to happen, tbh. :D So far, Jourdan acquired 3 FCOs and maybe more in the future photo shoots. Her challenge scores are phenomenal. Her social media scores are high. While Marvin and Cory, their competition is between the two of them. They can't compete with Jourdan's high scores and to be honest, modeling potential alone.
    Doesn't matter. Tyra and production can manipulate the scores however they want. So they CAN compete with her high scores. IMO, Jourdan does have the most modeling potential out of those three.

Quote Originally Posted by Vilotorio View Post
    Doesn't matter. Tyra and production can manipulate the scores however they want. So they CAN compete with her high scores. IMO, Jourdan does have the most modeling potential out of those three.
    If so, then why Kiara lost to Laura when they can manipulate it in the finale? I absolutely taught that Kiara will win last cycle but then they let Laura won who is justifiable winner

I think it's because that cycle is when social media was first introduced, so the person with highest social media had to win (that was Laura. She was #1 pre-show fave in every poll I saw online not in RTVG).
      Spoiler:  
    My Favorite Winners
    ASIA: Jess
    AU: Alice|Amanda|Montana
    US: Nicole F|Caridee|Ann
    KRN: ALL-TIME FAVORITE NTM WINNER...
    SHIN HYUN JI

Quote Originally Posted by jayven09maddie View Post
    If so, then why Kiara lost to Laura when they can manipulate it in the finale? I absolutely taught that Kiara will win last cycle but then they let Laura won who is justifiable winner

I really dislike her personality and her face when she's in her interviews. It annoys me. She does take good pictures though... the bitch.

she is like ann! ann got 6 fco didnt she?
    she already has 3

I guess LAFW will be Jourdan's roller skates moment.

Blog Entries
    I think she could possibly get a FCO for the rice paddy and bat photoshoots, but if she has a low challenge score then Chris could possibly steal the FCO for rice paddy and Cory might get the bat shoot FCO.
    #TEAMGIRLS
    CHANTELLE MIRJANA RAELIA SHEI KARI LENOX

Every cycle, Tyra drags someone who is "undeserving" compared to the rest, but that person rarely wins. I think Leila was who they were rooting for, but Leila was inconsistent compared to Laura so Laura got it. If Laura had been the one who messed up in the final runway, then Leila prob would've won. I think pre-show the producers pick like at least 3 potential winners and see how they perform and how their story plays out.

The social media scores are just done to fool the public. ANTM producers are still playing the same tricks. If someone is getting high social media scores and the producers want them out, then they will end up getting a low challenge score and/or Tyra and the judges will adjust their own scores.

If you guys think the new scoring system is fair, well I got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you. ANTM is NOT a TRUE modeling competition so the judging will never be fair no matter how much they tell us it is.

Every cycle, Tyra drags someone who is "undeserving" compared to the rest, but that person rarely wins. I think Leila was who they were rooting for, but Leila was inconsistent compared to Laura so Laura got it. If Laura had been the one who messed up in the final runway, then Leila prob would've won. I think pre-show the producers pick like at least 3 potential winners and see how they perform and how their story plays out.

The social media scores are just done to fool the public. ANTM producers are still playing the same tricks. If someone is getting high social media scores and the producers want them out, then they will end up getting a low challenge score and/or Tyra and the judges will adjust their own scores.

If you guys think the new scoring system is fair, well I got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you. ANTM is NOT a TRUE modeling competition so the judging will never be fair no matter how much they tell us it is.
    Laura did messed up in the runaway, it is not flattering, Kelly even mentioned that she hated her walk. Kiara on the other hand beat the two on the runway, but in the end they still chose Laura. My point is that, when you mentioned that Tyra and the co can manipulate the social media, they can easily make Kiara the winner but still they gave it to Laura (who I know that picture wise is a good winner) and also, Leila was not favored buy the judges, she was favored by the social media. If they favored Leila as you mentioned then they will not let her go on cheerleading week.

Quote Originally Posted by AJ. View Post
    I think she could possibly get a FCO for the rice paddy and bat photoshoots, but if she has a low challenge score then Chris could possibly steal the FCO for rice paddy and Cory might get the bat shoot FCO.
    TBH their bat shoot looks the same to me that's the only photo shoot that I cant tell who has the potential of having the FCO (oh also the Wedding Disaster one)

Laura did messed up in the runaway, it is not flattering, Kelly even mentioned that she hated her walk. Kiara on the other hand beat the two on the runway, but in the end they still chose Laura. My point is that, when you mentioned that Tyra and the co can manipulate the social media, they can easily make Kiara the winner but still they gave it to Laura (who I know that picture wise is a good winner) and also, Leila was not favored buy the judges, she was favored by the social media. If they favored Leila as you mentioned then they will not let her go on cheerleading week.
    Laura was criticized on her walk? All I remember from that runway is Leila badly tripping and not recovering gracefully enough. I thought she was going to win until that happened.

Kiara did nail the finals better than both Laura and Leila, but what makes you think Tyra wanted her to win so much? Tyra and production loved Kiara's story and personality (more than Laura's!) but overall, I think Tyra understood Laura was still a better bet. I can't stand her whiny entitled personality but Laura was def the best in that season. Leila had the most potential but she was really inconsistent.

I actually think she was cut because the judges knew how freaking popular she was. Think about it, how many amazing girls were cut early and went on to become crowd favorites? Leila was that girl that shocking elimination we all hate but secretly love. The fact that their season was the first comeback season only made her elimination that much more awesome. We knew she'd come back and get some revenge! Had she nailed the finals, her story of never giving up is one ANTM loves to push for its awkward/weird/alternative winners. Jaslene, Krista...

I think the editing of Leila was also one of the best of the season. The producers obviously loved her.

RTVG Idol
    Daily lust for this bland as fuck girl

You are so smart, mister.

Laura was criticized on her walk? All I remember from that runway is Leila badly tripping and not recovering gracefully enough. I thought she was going to win until that happened.

Kiara did nail the finals better than both Laura and Leila, but what makes you think Tyra wanted her to win so much? Tyra and production loved Kiara's story and personality (more than Laura's!) but overall, I think Tyra understood Laura was still a better bet. I can't stand her whiny entitled personality but Laura was def the best in that season. Leila had the most potential but she was really inconsistent.

I actually think she was cut because the judges knew how freaking popular she was. Think about it, how many amazing girls were cut early and went on to become crowd favorites? Leila was that girl that shocking elimination we all hate but secretly love. The fact that their season was the first comeback season only made her elimination that much more awesome. We knew she'd come back and get some revenge! Had she nailed the finals, her story of never giving up is one ANTM loves to push for its awkward/weird/alternative winners. Jaslene, Krista...

I think the editing of Leila was also one of the best of the season. The producers obviously loved her.
    This is all true, but on the other hand, I think in a way the producers wanted to "prove" they weren't manipulating things behind the scenes and wanted to make sure the real fan fave (Laura) won in the end, without making her win too obvious. There's definitely no question that Laura was the fan fave pre-show. Leila was probably always 2nd or 3rd, and definitely always ahead of all the other girls in the comeback series, because she doesn't have as consistent of a portfolio or as conventionally beautiful a face as Laura's. She only became the overwhelming fan fave after she was in the comeback series and got a favorable edit after coming back compared to Laura, but by then it's too late. Even the beautiful Kristin couldn't beat Laura's portfolio preshow, because before C19 started, Laura was overwhelmingly voted as the favorite to win in all the online polls (well not all polls per say, I was also comparing FB likes and vid likes and things like that) I saw NOT on RTVG.

In a way it also seemed like a bit of a warning to the public - not that it worked whatsoever - as in be careful what you wish for, because the fan faves Kristin and Laura turned out to be mega-bitches the public didn't like.
      Spoiler:  
    My Favorite Winners
    ASIA: Jess
    AU: Alice|Amanda|Montana
    US: Nicole F|Caridee|Ann
    KRN: ALL-TIME FAVORITE NTM WINNER...
    SHIN HYUN JI

This... is... Jourdan's... thread...

if it's between jourdan and marvin, i think it'd root for jourdan.
    No. 1 KristaStan

HF GODDESS who SLAYED the JANK FILLER girls of C14

She was the ONLY REDEMPTION

Page 86 of 267 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136186 ... LastLast