Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 3/20 Episode 6 discussion - "Operation Thunder Dome"

Quote Originally Posted by Weekendlover17 View Post
    omg.Someone died on the french version of Survivor of a heart attack O.o poor guy and he was just 25 y/o
    Wow how could that even happen?! So unexpected

Quote Originally Posted by Weekendlover17 View Post
    omg.Someone died on the french version of Survivor of a heart attack O.o poor guy and he was just 25 y/o
    Whattttttttt? How did it happened. So sad for him and his family.

From what I've read on Sucks. The guy is Black, young, muscular and it seems like he just had a bad luck. He pass out in the first challenge (sounds similar to Russel in Samoa), was evacuate, seemed okay in the hospital for a moment, and then suddenly get worse again, and die. The season was cancel and every contestant were send back to France.

Quote Originally Posted by enfalala View Post
    From what I've read on Sucks. The guy is Black, young, muscular and it seems like he just had a bad luck. He pass out in the first challenge (sounds similar to Russel in Samoa), was evacuate, seemed okay in the hospital for a moment, and then suddenly get worse again, and die. The season was cancel and every contestant were send back to France.
    Wow that's shocking! I guess these contestants need to be watched really carefully (something probably done on every survivor) but this guy maybe had severe dehydration and it was missed by the crew? Very sad though

Quote Originally Posted by Kili_16 View Post
    Wow that's shocking! I guess these contestants need to be watched really carefully (something probably done on every survivor) but this guy maybe had severe dehydration and it was missed by the crew? Very sad though
    Since it's the first challenge, probably within the first 3 days of the game, I doubt anyone would get dehydration.

Quote Originally Posted by enfalala View Post
    Since it's the first challenge, probably within the first 3 days of the game, I doubt anyone would get dehydration.
    Didn't know that, he probably had a preexisting condition

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234