THE LIBRARY IS OPEN!
Read Ken Mok, Tyra Banks, the judges, RTVG members, etc. etc. to your heart's desire!
If RTVG took control of ANTM...
- At least 20 obscure models will be name checked per episode (This fo-to is very Sasha Pivovarova-esque!)
- 30 minutes of each episode will be devoted to spoilers, speculations and winner pattern theories
(charts, graphs and tables will be flashed onscreen telling viewers why Emily will be ANTM.)
- The cycle will be a maximum of 0.5 episodes because RTVG will have by then run out of budget
(Oh, let's first go to Paris and let the girls model Louis Vuitton and it's shot by Steven Meisel and let's fly in Anna Wintour & Karl Lagerfeld as mentors
then a runway on a luxury cruise ship over the River Seine wearing Chanel haute couture and oh wait, we don't have any more $.)
- Example of the host's voiceover:
"At this episode, one girls is going to be cutting. On a end, only one will he are closest to became Americans' Next Top Models."
- The girls won't have time to do photoshoots because RTVG will be too busy bitching about the points of high fashion quirkiness vs. commercial appeal
- Instead of tearful eliminations, girls will be reported to the moderators and banned from the show