Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Live Feed Discussion 8/8-8/15

Andy's pros and cons for each person leaving (from his talk with Aaryn):

Jessie is dangerous because she wants to make a big move against people he's aligned with, however she's not coming after Andy. Always know what she's thinking.

Spencer wouldn't go after Andy's allies anytime soon, however he is a good liar and might not always be sure where he's coming from. So good at manipulating people. Smarter than Jessie and thinks things out. (Aaryn says Spencer may make a big move against Elissa/Helen).

Says he's leaning towards getting rid of Jessie, but wonders if she stays if he and Aaryn can get in her ear.

Andy likes GM tho ? For some reason I think he won't put her up and I'm pretty sure he has thought of taking her as a F2 goat.
    GODBRINA FOR SYTYCD S11

Now that I think about it, if he doesn't send GM home this week he's pretty much screwed because Helen would be down to Elissa and Andy and the majority would be the rest of the house and then he would have to pick a side.

I still think these HGs are giving the game away to Amanda or Helen.

Achievements

McCrae has no time for Amanda making fun of eating disorders or calling someone fat. It's not an ok joke to make w/ him.

Quote Originally Posted by woundedwindow View Post
    McCrae has no time for Amanda making fun of eating disorders or calling someone fat. It's not an ok joke to make w/ him.
    That was the most awkward bath of the century.

Achievements

"I don't like the chocolate" -GM when Jessie said she'd be cute with Howard...
    DON'T BE AN OPPRESSIVE CHAUVINISTIC BIGOT

VOTE NAJALI IN TI4

Blog Entries
    Uhh. Could they atleast bring back both Candice and Jessie?

Blog Entries
    Apparently Amanda is actually 38 year old and married to a man named Jonathan Klarsfeld

( Collapse )The first is Amanda Zuckerman. As stated previously her bio is not the truth. We have done our research carefully. We are convinced that our information is absolutely correct. First Amanda Zuckerman is not 28 years old. She is 38 years old. She was born in January of 1975. She is also not single. She is married to Jonathan Klarsfeld. That also adds a layer of immorality to the show due to her showmance with McCrae. No one would really be so humiliated for money would they....? She and her husband own a realty company she does not just work for one. He also works at an animal hospital as a veterinarian.

1. Name: Amanda Jane Zuckerman AKA Amanda Jane Klarsfeld
    Associated: Big Brother 15, Pompano Beach Family Realty LLC
    2101 East 24th Street
    Fort Lauderdale, FL 33305 (Some sources list Wilton Manors)
    Work: (One job) 822 East Atlantic Avenue
    Delray Beach, FL 33445
    Work 2: 17100 Royal Palm Blvd. (Hometown Animal Hospital)
    Weston, FL 33326Dri
    Previous Address: 180 Isle of Venice Drive
    Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
    Telephone: (954) 563-6799, (561) 350-0272 (Work), (954) 349-5800 (Work)
    EMail: amanda.zteam@gmail.com, ajz215@aol.com, jonathanklarsfeld@pacbell.net
    Relatives: Henry Zimmerman, Robert Zimmerman, Marilyn Zimmerman, Amy Zimmerman, Jonathan Klarsfeld, Joshua Klarsfeld, Wendy Klarsfeld

Evidence compiled from discussion post:

Source

Found this on ONTDBB

I eagerly await the defenses people will make for Amanda after seeing this.

True or not, it's incredibly invasive for whoever took the time out of their lives to research all of this to be posting all this personal information about her (phone number, e-mail, address, relatives) online...
    Survivor 28; Cagayan
    Kass | Morgan | Sarah | Spencer | Tasha | Tony | Trish

People are so disgusting going through all this work just to screw over a person on a reality show. How boring is your life that you have to do stupid sh*t like this. Not an Amanda fan at all, but I'm sure she's at least better than this loser.

Achievements

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomnom View Post
    True or not, it's incredibly invasive for whoever took the time out of their lives to research all of this to be posting all this personal information about her (phone number, e-mail, address, relatives) online...

I dont think its true.... She looks damn good for 38 then! Plus someone who owns a big real estate company that Amanda apparently works for is also a veterinarian? LOL.

I don't think it's true either, people on tumblr were doing more research and Amanda Klarsfield is also a mom food blogger as well, and I highly doubt they would cut all of that out too. Plus remember Amanda's parents? They would have to be in their late 50's early 60's if Amanda was 38 and they really Didnt look that old at all. Plus Amanda's middle name is Joy not Jane

Weird things like this can happen where you have a similar name as someone who lives close by to you, I remember going to school with someone with my same first and last name and the same middle initial and he was my age, so it isn't unheard of things like this happen

I doubt it's true, but still they are posting this random woman's personal details across the internet purely because she has the same name as Amanda. It really is disgusting that people would do this because of someone's actions on a reality show.
    Survivor 28; Cagayan
    Kass | Morgan | Sarah | Spencer | Tasha | Tony | Trish

Some people really need to get a hobby.

Achievements

I hope Elissa remains safe this week. I don't like the power being all in Andy's hands. [or does the House have the power?]

It pretty much seems like they're all going to do what Andy wants this week. I think it's because that's what they want too though.

Production must be on a lunch break All four cams on GM sleeping for the past 15 min when there are a lot of people awake exercising, in the pool, and talking in the backyard.

Achievements

Big Brother 15: Expect What The House Wants.

flop cast.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast