Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: S03EP11 ♠ "Settling The Scores"

S03EP11 ♠ "Settling The Scores"

Tanisha Thomas; Tonight on the Bad Girls Club Reunion, the ladies have left Las Vegas
    and reconvened here in L.A. for one final blowout you DON'T wanna miss.

After raising the temperatures in Sin City to record highs,
    these hot-blooded bitches will prove who the top bitch is - once and for all.

-The camera shows Interview clips of all 11 girls taking about the Reunion.-

After trading blows on Twitter for the past few months,
    all 11 Season 3 Bad Girls are about to face off on all their unresolved issues - until they're done.

Hold on to your weaves - it's about to get crazy in here.

Tanisha: Hello everyone!

I'm the original queen of the pop off, Tanisha Thomas, and I'm here hosting the Bad Girls Club Season 3: Las Vegas reunion. Now, I'm about to bring out the last six girls standing, please put your hands together for... Bunny! Emilia! Tori! Anabella! Lorena! Krystal!

*Girls walks out

Now congratulations to you six for lasting in the house. How did it feel for you girls to make it to the end?

-Emilia walks out and has a seat next to Tanisha-

Emilia: Hey Tanisha! It's so nice to see you!

-Emilia quickly adjusts herself on the couch and listens to Tanisha's question-

Emilia: It felt great, I guess. I knew I was going to make it to the end the second that I got the call that I was going to be on this show. I carried myself like the boss that I always am and did what I needed to do no matter how much these hoes hated on me. No bitch was going to push me out of my house. So, if anybody in this house well deserved making it to the end, it was me. The star.

Achievements

*Bunny walks out smiling and waving*

*Bunny hugs Tanisha and sit down on the couch*

I'm so excited to be here Tanisha! It definitely wasn't easy. It was a battle from day one and I'm extremely proud of myself.
    I came here trying to prove to myself that I can do it, and that not all "bad girls" are models or socialites.
    I came here with the goal to represent for the different people out there and to stand up for anyone that has been bullied.
    It's been such a journey. I'm definitely not the same person that started in that house. I'm not the same person that ended in that house.
    It's been a few months and I truly feel so much stronger. Thank you America for supporting me and just enjoying me. Thank you.

-Emilia looks over at Anabella while Bunny answers her question and looks back at Bunny-

Emilia: Are you really going to do this right now? Bitch, who bullied you? Don't come up here to the reunion acting like you're so "innocent" and "evolved" because bitch, you can't be victim if you f**ked with me all season for no reason. You're just as big of a "bully" as anyone else. Don't start with this anti-bully bulls**t, Bunny. Save us the melodramatics.

Tanisha:
    Now, Bunny. I gotta keep it G because that's how I do, you were one of my favorites, but girl, you got trouble holdin' your liquor. The girls brought to your attention that you had a drinking problem and your drunken antics turned a lot of the girls against you in the house. How do you feel about your drinking? Would you say you've grown or learned from the experience?

Achievements

*At Emilia*

Emilia, I'm not going to start with you again. Through out the entire season all you did was come for me. Not here and not now.
    I have definitely changed a lot and I won't excuse my behavior in the house.
    All I know is that I was definitely a victim of circumstance. I didn't bully you at all, what? You're crazy!

*To Tanisha*

Oh thanks Tanisha, that means alot!

I did have a problem! To be honest, ever since high school ended I turned to liquor as an answer to all my problems.
    While in the house, Krystle helped me realized how problematic and how dangerous it was to deal with things in that matter.
    Ever since the show ended, I did crawl back into bad habit.
    With Krystle's help, I entered myself into a rehab facility and I've been five months completely sober and I'm so proud of myself!

-Emilia stares at Bunny for a second before responding-

Emilia: Who is this person? First of all, I wasn't even f**king with you after the first couple of weeks yet you found a way to lay hands on me, argue with me, and find anyway to antagonize me. Bunny, don't you start. I wasn't even going to say s**t to you but if you're going to come up here and lie, I'm going to call you the f**k out.

-Emilia sits back on the couch and folds her arms-

Emilia: All I'm saying is don't come out here lying and I'm done. Carry on.

▪ Anabella walks in behind Bunny, waves at the audience, gives Tanisha a hug, and has a seat next to Emilia ▪

▪ Anabella listens to Tanisha's question and answers it after the other girls speak ▪

Well I was definitely hesitate coming in towards the end of the season. Not knowing what kinda house dynamic
    I was being tossed into, but in the end it turned out really well for myself. I enjoyed meeting the people I did, and just being myself from the jump
    not letting no one walk all over just cause I was a replacement. Overall I feel good about myself and how I was portrayed.

▪ As Bunny begins to speak Anabella is noticeably getting annoyed ▪

-Tori ignores Bunny & Emilia and smiles at Tanisha.-

Tori ● Well Tanisha, to be honest I wasn't really surprised to make it to the end. I'm a pretty driven person and going in my only goal was to make it to the end. I'm a tough bitch and I was pretty good at not letting the flop antics of some extra ass bitches get to me in the house. I just ignored them, pushed them off. I'm stronger than that. I have to say that if anyone was gonna make it to the end of all the original girls, it was obviously going to be me.

Tanisha: Dang, are bitches already arguin'? Now Bunny and Emilia, you two butted heads from the very beginning. Emilia, what was it about Bunny that just always rubbed you the wrong way?

Achievements

Emilia, don't come here trying to make me the villain. You attacked me constantly every day!
    I was tortured by you and Mimi countless times! Anabella too at the end even when I didnt even speak to her.
    I remember countless times that I tried to make amends with you but you weren't having it.
    I'm over you and this conversation!

-Emilia rolls her eyes at Bunny's tired rants-

Emilia: Bunny, shut the f**k up. You're NOBODY'S victim! What don't you understand?! Stupid bitch.

-Emilia then turns to Tanisha to answer her question-

Emilia: Honestly, I didn't like Bunny from the beginning because she looked like s**t the first day and I could tell just by meeting her that something about her was not going to click with us. I obviously kicked the problems off with her but she's so f**king annoying, obnoxious, and so self-righteous. She always has to flip everything around to where she's NEVER at fault. This bitch could see me breathing and would want to attack me. I don't understand her at all and I don't want to. She'll continue being the same bitch that she's been since day one, a self-proclaimed "martyr" that was bullied the whole time. She's a piece of s**t.

▪ Anabella sits up in her seat when she hears her name come out of Bunny's mouth ▪

Bitch don't come up in here trying to act like we attacked you for no reason! You was annoying AF
    that's why your ass was handed to you day in and day out. I didn't like you cause whenever you got tough
    you always picked on Emilia, and Em was my girl so best believe I was going to have her back when she needed me.
    Just like your ass should of had Trish's back when she got jumped, but no you were scared hiding in the limo, so STFU!

Achievements

You know Tanisha, I told myself I wasn't going to come here and lower myself to trash.

*To Anabella*

I don't even know what's your problem with me? I never spoke to you, I never even looked at you.
    All you were was a follower and you followed those two demonic entities because you were scared of them.
    Trish's back? On that final night, I wasn't even around when you guys bullied her and jumped her!

Trish and I have been there for each other since the beginning, had I been there when you guys were torturing her I would of definitely had her back.
    I'm not going to stand for this and have you tell me what I did or didn't do. The fact that all three of you are punk ass bitches disgusts me.
    Weak, camera hungry hoes.

STICK IT WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE!
    T

-Emilia leans forward in her seat towards Bunny-

Emilia: You know what, Bunny?

Emilia: You're so full of s**t. Why are you so worried about what Anabella's doing? If she wants to stand up for me, she can. What's your f**king deal today, huh? Mimi, Anabella, and I are camera hungry? Seriously, shut the f**k up and quit while you're behind, bitch. If you weren't so camera hungry, you wouldn't have spent your days trying to f**k with me day in and day out, you wouldn't have tag-teamed me with those other bitches, and you damn sure wouldn't have worn those ugly ass sh**ty clothes that you bummed from the homeless of Vegas to wear to attract attention. So kindly shut the f**k up and sit back. This is NOT the Bunny show and it will NEVER be. You're an extra.

[LORENA]

*Sits in between Bunny and Trish.*
    You know Tanisha, I wanted to make it to tha end and when I came to the house I had every intention of doing so. But like as the weeks went on I found myself gettin closer and closer to breaking. These bitches know how to push buttons. I learned a lot in that house. A lot about patience, dawg. I did my best to not hurt anybody while I was in the house because I don't wanna go to jail again. But this is the reunion and obviously we all got **** to deal with. Im still livid about the way these three stooges came at Bunny and Trish. Ive been keeping it cute, but right now im going down to there level. Which is why I'm gonna act out of character real quick.

[LORENA]
    *Changes from her red bottoms into her Jordans. Gets up and runs across the stage and jumps ontop of Anabella. She wraps one hand around her neck choking her and uses her other hand to pound her face in.*

DON'T EVER SNEAK ATTACK ME AGAIN, YOU POODLE LOOKING SLUT.

BB16......

Achievements

*To Emilia*

My deal today? I came in here calm, cool and collected. You started mouthing off about how I've grown from this experience.
    I'm sorry you're classless ass doesn't ever learn or mature with experience.
    I never tag teamed you. I never jumped! You and your gang of low life scum did that. You guys ganged up on almost everyone.
    You're going to get your ass handed to you on a silver platter, wait for it.
    Are you mad that the fans love me? Do you feel intimated? I think so

*When Lorena rushes Anabella*

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast