Thread: Online voting - Cycle 21.

Online voting - Cycle 21.

Does anyone else kind of wish that they would go back to not having us vote anymore?

I used to really anticipate every single episode & shoot as we wouldn't know what to expect from the photos. But now we know all the photos in advance & it takes away the excitement for me.

It also gives us more of a clue to the elimination order & I don't like that we know practically know the orders way in advance. It never used to be like that.

Anyone else agree at all, or does everyone prefer to see all the photos immediately?

The one good thing though is that we do get to see every contestant do every shoot.

I agree, I always used to look forward to the photos. Now idgaf, because I already know who sucked, who did good and what the picture look like. Plus we get Bryanboy
    The Golden Trio

tumblr | lookbook | instagram

Quote Originally Posted by meisu View Post
    I agree, I always used to look forward to the photos. Now idgaf, because I already know who sucked, who did good and what the picture look like. Plus we get Bryanboy
    And "social media" has terrible/biased taste 90% of the time

america:
    chantelle - romeo
    austria: manuela - miro - olivier
    korea: gi ppeum - min jeong - seung su - yong soo

Only remedy is live voting with a live show and that's not gonna happen cause ANTM is too cheap to pull it off.

~Hit That Bitch With A Bottle
    ~

Only remedy is live voting with announcing the wrong winner and that's not gonna happen cause ANTM isnt too desperate for ratings enough fo to pull it off.

Only remedy is banning a nitwit with old material that isn't funny nor witty anymore (oh wait it never was opp). Get ready for some medicine. :D

~

where is the cure for my passvie aggressive disorder for antm.My lation/native american ass needs it badly

Keep gunning for me and you're gonna get passive-aggressive you damn dope.

~

Brittany Frankie Hayden Zack Cody

I don't like the voting thing.. What keeps me watching C20 is the drama, not really the photos cause I've already seen them and the photoshoots weren't something to shout about anyway.. C19 I didn't like the girls at all really, so once the photos were out I skipped most of the season too.. Only worth it things was watching for Victoria & her lady Boujouvwah, philanthropist..

ANTM2013 - No one should be denied the right to watch AusNTM
    https://vimeo.com/74914292

Well let's face it, they thought the public would love it because it would supposedly mean that we had the deciding vote on who left and ultimately who wins. However, of course that was just rubbish and our part of the vote is a minuscule percentage that can't get rid of the judges favorites, nor save ours. Therefore, the whole point of the online voting is pointless. They did have us fooled into thinking we were having our input for a short while of cycle 19, however with this cycle we know how it works, and basically it doesn't.

Yeah, I hope they'll bring the old way back, eventhough I find this way interesting because every model has to work hard every week and try not to get a low score which could send them home.

AusNTM8: Shanali|Abbie|Taylah|Rhiannon
    BINTM9: Lauren|Sarah|Angel|Emily
    ANTM21: Chantelle|Keith|Ivy|Matthew
    GNTM9: Jolina|Antonia|Karlin|Lisa G.

PR All-Stars 3: Irina|Korto|Elena|Mychael
    PR UTG: Michelle|Brady|Blake|Sam

C21 is still having online voting based on some official promo tweet or something like that.
    Tyra also want more fans to be featured on the show and she keep emphasizing social media in recent interview.
    So I think voting system might still apply in C22 and future cycle, unless social media die.

the good thing about voting is comeback + and your favourite still have entire photoshoot ! but at the end that make them wasting their time :-<

Achievements

Comebacks suck, general public opinions suck, etc...

It's funny because both in this past cycle and in cycle 19 I have found myself viewing the pictures on rtv every week but only ever actually going to vote like once the whole cycle.

Spoiler:  

GNTM
    Jana Ivana Jolina Sarah
    ANTM
    Will Lenox Shei

There's something so interesting about a small group of experts subjectively (taking everything into account) deciding the fate of contestants.

You may not agree with them all the time, and it may make you mad, but it definitely makes TV more interesting.

RTVG Apprentice
    Actually, according to science, spoilers don't actually ruin our experience on the stuff we watch.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_924413.html