Page 28 of 68 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: BGASB2 Spoilers (Cast/Eliminations)

Spazz at sucks basically says that Val didn't make the final 3 or even 6. I'm not surprised about this, since we didn't have any indication of where she placed. Tiana and Sarah must be the final 2, Mehgan rounding out top 3. Shelly, Nancy and Rocky top 6.

I'm actually super excited to see how Shelly's changed. Nancy too.

Something tells me that I'm not going to like Mehgan this time around. IDK why though
    ANTM21, Kari.

^ The more I see of Mehgan, the less I like her too.

BBUK15 ashleigh zoe toya winston biannca danielle jale
    BBUS16 zach zach zach zach zach zach zach zach amber

Yeah Mehgan's boojie and miserable thing is only fun for so long. After a while it's getting stale and boring. Then she's just rude and miserable and it's not funny anymore.

Mehgan James@MehganJames15h
    Did Sarah make it rain yet!! She's not my fav person but I love that ****.

I never understood the Mehgan hype anyways. She wasn't funny to me on her season, and overall a boring character besides her Rima drama. People act like she was star of Season 9 when that title should go to Rima, Julie or Christina. AND!!! I found out that Rocky and Shelly WILL fight and that Rocky is going to be the Natalie of the season. Everybody is going to try and plot Rocky out this season... when Is the BGASB2 Reunion? I think they should wait to film it, so more drama can happen, so the girls can see who was plotting **** behind their backs.

^ Ohhhh! Some drama on BGCASB then lol. She has tweeted before that she likes Sarah.

Quote Originally Posted by Jigsawce View Post
    ^ The more I see of Mehgan, the less I like her too.
    Me too. She is just so dumb and such a try hard sometimes idk.

@ all about Mehgan... She is just so delusional
    JiYeon 지연 ♪~

I love how Mehgan was so thirsty to fight in the first BGASB reunion, and now she's saying she doesn't get paid enough to fight for the 2nd reunion.
    I hope Camilla and Elease fight at the reunion.
    Tiana also said her and Janelle are cool now, so they must have become cordial since they left the reunion on a bad note.
    Val and Rocky were tweeting each other 2 days ago. I'm actually really happy they're friends now. I like them both.

RTVG Apprentice
    Rocky and Shelly WILL fight?
    ...I wonder who?

Sarah and Meghan are alike in many ways. I can see why they dont get along.

Nancy is looking for an outfit which makes me think that the reunion will probably be filmed soon.

Hopefully there is a BGC trailer at the final BGC11 reunion show.
    Last edited by Foxy; 12-04-2013 at 07:45 PM.

RTVG Apprentice
    Valentina was at Oxygen offices yesterday.
    I wonder what was she doing?

COLLECTING HA CHECK IMO

BBUK15 ashleigh zoe toya winston biannca danielle jale
    BBUS16 zach zach zach zach zach zach zach zach amber

When asked if she won, Tiana tweeted something like "Oh no I didn't win! I wish I did tho! This girl could really use the 100k!"

It seems really suspicious to me. Plus the winner doesn't get the 100k until after the show finishes airing so nobody knows who wins, because it would be too obvious when you see one girl with a brand new car or whatever. I have a feeling Tiana won, because the way she said it seems suspicious.

That's really unfortunate if she won, but I feel as though she won as well, with Sarah coming in 2nd.

Knowing Sarah, she probably lost on purpose so she could come back for season 3.

Quote Originally Posted by TSPKM View Post
    That's really unfortunate if she won, but I feel as though she won as well, with Sarah coming in 2nd.

Knowing Sarah, she probably lost on purpose so she could come back for season 3.
    i know is a little bit "off topic" right now, because season 2 hasn't even started yet, but i would love to see her again next season (if there will be another season). And... form her season i wouldlike to seehailey and shanae! ANYONE else PLEASE!

So its safe to assume she is the winner?

Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
    Bow down to Empress Hyuna

RTVG Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by TSPKM View Post

Absolutely not. If Sarah lost its because one of the other girls did better than her. She did not lost on purpose.

Page 28 of 68 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast