Page 42 of 63 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Thread: World's Next Top Model

GifGif: Pretty, but like Barbz, the hair is very distracting. Our ex model Cookiez knew how to work her hair, too bad her face was freaking ugly - IDK why we ever booked her, I think I was drunk, anyways, you did better than her face-wise, but it doesn't even look like you're wearing any make up. Nice shot though. (3/5)
    lulz @ Cookiez. I love this GifGif judge!

CariDee: I should have use my Covergirl photo Alice bb~ I'm so sad you that you were eliminated I love you girl!
    COLEMOHR|YURIPLESKUN

ANTM; keith. lenox. matthew. mirjana. shei. will.
    AsNTM; jodilly. josephine. marie. nicole. sheena.
    SweNTM; agnes. david. ellinor. elzana. joakim. michael.
    TheFaceAU; anouska. chantal. olivia. ruth. sarah. yaya.
    TheFaceUS; allison. felisa. khadisha. isabelle. tiana.

GifGif: Yes, you should have! *past weave while krumping*

Alizee: Thanks Mama Tyra and Lisa. I'll do better next week! GifGif, your time is up now you can leave. Thank you. UGH.

Wow can't believe Alice is gone. She's the Mollie Sue of World's Next Top Model!!!

I'm a hater. Let me hate.

GifGif: ALIZEE. UGH. STFU. I'm here to stay. I just got off the phone with Tyra - I'm a permanent judge. Yay!

Alizee: Oh, well thank goodness you aren't! I'm relieved.

GifGif: Sorry, I was drunk, but I fixed my comment now. I'm her to say bitches~ *evil laugh*

AHHH not my Alice!!!!

Kim: Hoes I am ~*disgusted*~ and going out to a bar. TTYL only if I feel like it.
    http://queenannaofdavis.tumblr.com

Spoiler:  
    Project Runway All-Stars 3: Ari, Christopher, Elena, Korto, Mychael

Cookiez, you should read the comments during judging

Blog Entries
    Jodhi: GifGif! Jodhi wants to dance!
      Spoiler:  

Which I forgot when I started to sink...

Lisa: welcome gifgif to our ferocious judging table!

testing this lolol

Spoiler:  
    testing this too

GifGif: Pretty, but like Barbz, the hair is very distracting. Our ex model Cookiez knew how to work her hair, too bad her face was freaking ugly - IDK why we ever booked her, I think I was drunk, anyways, you did better than her face-wise, but it doesn't even look like you're wearing any make up. Nice shot though. (3/5)
    GifGif: Ugh, do you know how to put on make up properly? Those are waaay too dark eyes for such soft blush. Lipstick looks nasty. Hair looks damaged, would never let this be an ad. Our ex model Cookiez did better than this! And she was fired after only one ad. (1/5)
    lulz~

BB, I left you company as I found out it was being shut down and when Raquel left you. TBT, that was the last straw.
    You can lie all you want about the situation, cause I am officially a CoverGirl~

GifGif: "I left you company"

UGH, learn how to speak. All I know is that you were fired after one crappy ad. Stop lying, everyone knows CG will book anyone - even a drag queen like Draglene, so gtfo~

TBT, GifiGif everyones makes mistakes, I would expect you to know as you've mad many, *coughRAQUEL,TINYA,TIIU,MASHAcough*

And if I recall, Jaslene also left your company, as your ChochaExact Mascara contained dangerous chemicals, as well as your skanky foundation.

YOU ARE BEING LIERA.

AND STOP CONFUSING ME WITH BHANNY (dated Tinya), Gong (dated Tiiu), and SW (married Masha).

Danielle: Oh. My. Gaaaaad. Yay! Thanks ya'll! Perfect score - YAY!

Photoshoot up soon!

Page 42 of 63 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast