Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ben De La Creme

#TeamGanjaMilkCremeAct i love kahlen's Avatar
    She's hilarious and definitely will be fun to watch. Might be a little too 'kooky' for them to choose her following the Jinkx win, but we will see. She damn well better make it to snatch game, and hopefully she'll do a killer Michelle (or even someone else to surprise us).

Her and Jinkx are coming to town next week, I'm psyched to see them!
    Last edited by i love kahlen; 12-21-2013 at 11:35 PM.

I understand why people are making the Jinkx comparisons but I personally don't find them that similar. And I never wanted to judge Ben because he's friends with Jinkx. They have different aesthetics and I think Ben has a sharper wit. He doesn't have a chance in hell of winning so fresh after Jinkx, but I'm hoping he makes it to top 5 at least. I'm assuming the judges will constantly compare him to Jinkx and that will get old FAST.

Ben Monsoon? Bitch only wishes.

This season has a lot of movers to be honest :3

RAWR <3

Bianca Del Rio | Courtney Act | Trinity K. Bonet | Milk | Adore Delano

wow great performance

also

drawing by chadsell :http://www.chadsellcomics.com/

I love this drawing so much,chad did great and now I think Ben would do a great Tron Bonne from Megaman

Blog Entries
    am I the only one who finds her annoying?

Quote Originally Posted by AJ. View Post
    Yes you are. Haha, no, I actually found her a bit too hyper for my taste, but her way of performing really suits certain songs/acts (like her impersonation of Alyssa). And I like the way she talks, she's so sweet and endearing. I think she can be really fun to watch!

Quote Originally Posted by AJ. View Post
    I totally agree actually. Her MTQ video seemed very rehearsed and I don't think I laughed once. I'm sure she has a lot of pressure because of Jinx, but I just don't see her at the same level.

RTVG Survivor CarmellowTOPMODEL's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Biantelle View Post
    Ben Monsoon? Bitch only wishes.
    omfg you do not know how to read any of these queens.
    every attempt has been cringe worthy

RPDR6: Adore Delano, Ben De LaCreme, Bianca Del Rio, Josyln Fox, Trinity K. Bonet

Quote Originally Posted by CarmellowTOPMODEL View Post
    omfg you do not know how to read any of these queens.
    every attempt has been cringe worthy
    Nah, it's most likely intentional. Every forum and subforums has their try-hard trolls who bait other people into ridiculous fights. I guess it's their hobby.

Quote Originally Posted by SpadeX View Post
    Nah, it's most likely intentional. Every forum and subforums has their try-hard trolls who bait other people into ridiculous fights. I guess it's their hobby.
    My hobby is spending time on this forum. If y'all wanna read me, go for it I don't mind. But I can read a bitch too...

What did people do before the "reading a bitch" boom? So much drag talk is making me dizzy... I'VE HAD IT OFFICIALLY.

Anyway, I don't understand why Ben would be compared to Jinks. Manila was compared to Sahara and Alaska to Sharon because they were in a relationship. We've had queens from the same families, or who normally perform at the same clubs, and no one has ever been drawing such comparisons.

Quote Originally Posted by Mogsan View Post
    What did people do before the "reading a bitch" boom? So much drag talk is making me dizzy... I'VE HAD IT OFFICIALLY.

Anyway, I don't understand why Ben would be compared to Jinks. Manila was compared to Sahara and Alaska to Sharon because they were in a relationship. We've had queens from the same families, or who normally perform at the same clubs, and no one has ever been drawing such comparisons.
    hmm Ben is not in a Relationship with Jinxsss gurl

hmm Ben is not in a Relationship with Jinxsss gurl
    Read again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mogsan View Post
    Read again.
    Still not in a relationship. I said that because you talked about Alaska and Sharon, and Sahara and Manilla. Why talk about them if they're not in a relationship? I understand the part about same family of drag, but not the relationship part. They're just not a couple so what does it change to compare them to couples??? I dont understand you're way of thinking.

Still not in a relationship. I said that because you talked about Alaska and Sharon, and Sahara and Manilla. Why talk about them if they're not in a relationship? I understand the part about same family of drag, but not the relationship part. They're just not a couple so what does it change to compare them to couples??? I dont understand you're way of thinking.
    Ok, let me make it easier just for you.
    I said I do not understand why Ben would be compared to Jinkx, in other words, I don't think they should be compared.
    I said Manila was compared to Sahara and Alaska to Sharon because they were in a relationship. In other words, since Ben and Jinkx are NOT in a relationship, I don't think they are going to be compared to each other during the show, contrary to what other people have stated.

Comprende, amigo?

Blog Entries
    imo Jinkx might be brought up at least once. it already was brought up in her MTQ video.

I think it might actually turn into a Sharon and Alaska situation, minus the lovers part. The way they're presenting Ben at the moment makes her look very similar to Jinkx, even though in reality they are quite different. It wouldn't be surprising at all if the first few episodes focus on Ben being another Seattle-based comedy and theater queen with the others diminishing her as a Jinkx Jr, especially since Ben talks about being good friends with her. However I do hope they won't go with an edit like that again, that'll be redundant.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast