Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Viet Model Project

Viet Model Project

Established in 2006, Vietnamese Modeling Project, LLC is a joint-venture partnership. We are an entertainment production company with an aim to provide a vital platform to help create diversity and opportunity within the modeling and fashion industry between the Vietnamese community and the American mainstream. We exist to promote and expose the vital role that Vietnamese partake within our multicultural nation and to enhance the overall perception of the Vietnamese ethnicity.
    http://www.vietmodelproject.com/

Some of the finalists of season 1: [click for bigger photo]

Day 2 in progress. Check out The Hunger Games: RTVG thread in the Non-Reality Based Games to see what's happening in the arena!

DOO DOOO DOOO DOOOO DOOOOOOOO

Day 2 in progress. Check out The Hunger Games: RTVG thread in the Non-Reality Based Games to see what's happening in the arena!

C1 was won by Thuy Thanh Tran, aka Alex.

http://www.vietmodelproject.com/mode...ile/?modId=128

These C1 girls were pretty interesting:

FREE SUU KYI

RUMOURED ANTM CYCLE 11 CONTESTANT
    She won, like, a casting call somewhere in California for ANTM.

Name: Tina Nguyen
    Height: 5'7"

FREE SUU KYI

OMW she won bay area top model search.I see her in commercials all the time.SOURCE:Live in the bay area

.shu pei

Ugh @ her being so short though

Quote Originally Posted by LietchNextTopModel

This girl (who is also the second girl QM posted) is named Isabelle Du, and she's working extensively in California! She's signed to Look in San Francisco and VUE LA. She's also been on Shear Genius (Bravo) and the Tyra Show. Ooh, and she's gotten tons...and tons...and TONS of work. (official site: http://www.isabelledu.com)

FREE SUU KYI

Work @ her.

Isabelle is amazing! I love those shoots

Achievements

Blog Entries
    Stunning!! she's so interesting

My games xxDollNTM 3 | Futuristic xx THE INSTINCT 2 | Live in Water
    Apply for DollNTM 4 click here

Spoiler:  

Quote Originally Posted by LietchNextTopModel View Post
    This girl (who is also the second girl QM posted) is named Isabelle Du, and she's working extensively in California! She's signed to Look in San Francisco and VUE LA. She's also been on Shear Genius (Bravo) and the Tyra Show. Ooh, and she's gotten tons...and tons...and TONS of work. (official site: http://www.isabelledu.com)

Sorry to be clueless but was she.....on the show?

BTW,omg at them having Joanie as a guest judge!

.shu pei

Isabelle Du is gorgeous.

antm/beauty

Wow, Isabelle is stunning!!! Now those are the types of Asian girls I'd like to see on ANTM, not Tina Nguyen who has a typical look.

Yeah, Isabelle is very interesting. In terms of East Asian girls on ANTM, though, Gina was amazing.
    FREE SUU KYI

Quote Originally Posted by LietchNextTopModel View Post
    Yeah, Isabelle is very interesting. In terms of East Asian girls on ANTM, though, Gina was amazing.

I think you and I are like the only Gina fans.
    Isabelle is gorgeous. I want to use her for the next TFTM.
    BB16......

UM. I saw in the ANTM11 spoilers thread that the Asian girl looks like her, I really hope it is! She's beautiful IMO.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast