Page 66 of 68 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,188 of 1213

Thread: Demelza Revely

She could have really hit it in the beauty-department as her face is undoubtedly stunning.

I feel like she never wanted it that much + didn't have the will to go on I diet.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleopatra2011 View Post
    She could have really hit it in the beauty-department as her face is undoubtedly stunning.

I feel like she never wanted it that much + didn't have the will to go on I diet.
    I honestly believe she wanted it so that the other's won't get it.
    Fanmade FW Showcards (Fun!)

luisa h. | montana c. | cassi v. d. d.

It's frustrating that she's not bigger. And it's not even like she's too old to get back into it because she was only 16/17 when she won.
    I just remember when she went to Marilyn/Mc2, ect. on the show and they all said she has a money face.

Banned
    She really does, she can do runway if she wanted to when she won, she just had to get really slimmer...her face is phenomenal, very stunning. But I dont think she wants to be stick thin though

She's such wasted potential.

AUSTRIA'S NTM 2: Oliver, Miro, Stella, Manuela ANTM 21: Chantelle, Mirjana
    Robbed -Yasmin Morris, Danny, Olay, Jamie Rae

Quote Originally Posted by Malicious View Post
    It's frustrating that she's not bigger. And it's not even like she's too old to get back into it because she was only 16/17 when she won.
    I just remember when she went to Marilyn/Mc2, ect. on the show and they all said she has a money face.
    She is not at all a runway girl, far from it actually which is a tragedy but she deserves a beauty campaign, seriously. She more than anyone has the look for it her face reminds me of Eniko and a little bit of Daria

BGC11- Teresa Jazmone Tiana
    Ausntm8- Melissa Brooke Shannon
    Antm20- Chris H Marvin Jourdan Kanani

Her face is to die for. But she sucks in all the other aspects.

Banned
    She could of had a decent international career if she wanted, she had the face and all she had to do was to lose a heap of weight

Blog Entries
    This girl is just extremely basic.

Her face was so common, her body was awful along with her attitude & personality and she had no talent whatsoever - she's just a mess..
    AmericaNTM: Chantelle | Mirjana
    AustriaNTM: Manuela | Michelle | Oliver
      Spoiler:  

Quote Originally Posted by Ruspat View Post

Her face was so common, her body was awful along with her attitude & personality and she had no talent whatsoever - she's just a mess..
    This. I'm glad she flopped. She was a terrrible person and she didn't deserve any success.

Chantelle - Lenox - Mirjana - Shei - Will

Manuel - Manuela - Miro - Oliver - Rene - Sonja - Stella

Kong Kar - Soriyan

Gi Ppeum - Ji Eun - Min Jeong - Sung Chan - Seung Su - Tae Eun - Yong Soo

Banned
    She is one of the best model in the world . Her nationality ,her accent , her race and the title Ausntm granted her the ability to book 999999 Vogue cover.

ITA. Her portfolio was hideously overrated as well. Her face isn't very photogenic tbh. Before she showed her true colors I thought she looked fresh in motion, but lifeless and puffy in every photo.
      Spoiler:  
    My Favorite Winners
    ASIA: Jess
    AU: Alice|Amanda|Montana
    US: Nicole F|Caridee|Ann
    KRN: ALL-TIME FAVORITE NTM WINNER...
    SHIN HYUN JI

Yes. I don't think her face is anything special. It was never enough to get her anywhere as evidenced by her not getting anywhere. Top agencies have their pick of girls with great faces and the desired body types to go with them.

Also, it's easier said than done to lose an extreme amount of weight and be able to maintain that size. It's the second part that many models struggle with, even if by some means they manage the first part or started out naturally slender. It only becomes more difficult as one ages from teens to 20's. It's not healthy for one's weight to fluctuate like that. Why fight nature?

I always felt like she didn't succeed post-show because she expected it to all come to her. I mean, she's a beautiful girl who seemed to have parents who were well-off. She seemed to gain popularity in the house, and won the show without really ever putting much effort in. She never had to work hard to get to where she did, what would drive her to think it wouldn't all come that easily?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lammington View Post
    I always felt like she didn't succeed post-show because she expected it to all come to her. I mean, she's a beautiful girl who seemed to have parents who were well-off. She seemed to gain popularity in the house, and won the show without really ever putting much effort in. She never had to work hard to get to where she did, what would drive her to think it wouldn't all come that easily?
    Good point. I thought Demelza was gorgeous, but she never tried. Even the post show interviews she comes across as the cool girl who is kinda arrogant. She didn't enter he competition to become a top-model, she entered to have a good time, take pretty pictures and win, IMO. Other girls like Alex, Caris and Sam worked hard, it must annoy them that a girl who breezed through it all beat them.
    Abbie - April - Chanique - Jade - Melissa - Shanali - Taylah

I think she was unable to succeed after the show because of all the drama she was involved in. The bullying thing really got big in the media, and I think many Australian clients didn't want to promote what Demelza symbolized in the eye of the costumers (=bullying). It's such a shame that a mistake she did at the immature age of 16, costed her what could have been an amazing career.
    The Face

#TeamKarolina ; #TeamCaroline ; #TeamLydia ; #TeamCheyenne

ANTM21

WILL ; Lenox ; Mirjana ; Chantelle ; Romeo ; Matthew

She may have bagged some decent work locally off of the winner's fame alone, but her proportions hurt her chances even in Australia. She can't do runway which locally = $$$, she only managed to book a few shows that year for RAFW and I couldn't see that lasting once her fame as winner faded. Had they gone on more than 5 go-sees she would have done worse.

Nothing special in photos, so who is to say how it'd go for booking print work. She wasn't particularly determined, so there may never have been that motivation to improve if she even lasted more than a few months as a professional model.

Overseas, it wasn't going to happen. That was made clear during the show where those NY agencies knew nothing of her reputation and for the most part found her agreeable. There is no way around her bad proportions + extra weight. Right or wrong, that just doesn't fly in the major markets. It's worth noting that Marilyn wasn't impressed with how she photographed.

So she may or may not have had a career on par with Tahnee's locally? And in no way to put down Tahnee (who has found success as a working model), but she hasn't booked any more work than Alice, Montana or Amanda.

I don't see this "amazing" career which could have been in Demelza's future.

She won the public vote, so there was some sympathy out there for the poor 16 year old… maybe clients didn't want to book her because she wasn't any good.

Even if she didnt had the bully indent in her ass she woudnt have worked. she just didnt had any drive.Alyce from this same cycle had the bully incident and she still has worked muc more than Demelza. she just didnt had it.

Page 66 of 68 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 LastLast