Page 44 of 48 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast

Thread: The Cast Of Cycle 12

:O

Natalie is so drop dead gorgeous in those. I. LOVE. HER.

Natalie is absolutely breath taking.

And for that, let's all get ready for the no personality elimination.

Those are really nice photos of her. I am not totally impressed, but they do help me like her more.
    I am ~VERY~ rich.

Quote Originally Posted by Khryztynt View Post

I hope not.

Quote Originally Posted by Khryztynt View Post

IKR? Ugh. I don't see her making it far.

She'll probably do so amazing every week and then do bad one week and she'll be a goner.

Wow. I'm loving Nathalie even more. More preshow pictures or at least one more promo.

SIR, I AM SHOCKED AND APPALLED!

My Graphic Gallery

Nathalie looks like she can be a VS model

Noooo why did you have to be so freakin gorgeous in those pics??? Now I changed my mind she is sexy! *Natalie climbs up on my list but where?

OMG after seeing those photos of Natalie, I'm in love with her now.

She's super photogenic
    Rest in peace forever Daulmonster. We'll be saying hi to you forever

forever young, I wanna be forever young.
    do you really wanna live forever, forever, forever...

The promo pics are so bad,but I think all girls are pretty in person.

I agree. I was SO dissapointed with the pre-show pictures. The photographs made the girls look like pure crap.
    Rest in peace forever Daulmonster. We'll be saying hi to you forever

forever young, I wanna be forever young.
    do you really wanna live forever, forever, forever...

The girl's names are so unique this cycle, I'm still trying to memorize the girls to their names.

Quote Originally Posted by baka07414 View Post

I heard it's porstitute in French
    Is that correct?
    I don't know! haha

Nijah looks like she can be doing cosmo, elle, seventeen, but on the other hand I think I can see her in vogue.. She really pops out to me. i do not know why she just does. I really do love her. I actually love most of the girls this cycle

I noticed that most people hated the cast because of the promo pics but since they've seen the pre-show pics of many of the the girls, they love the cast. I see that we have the token ANTM VS girls (Natalie, Jessica).

I passed my exam. Yay! Now I can give a run down of what I think about the girls.

Allison-- Not too impressed; maybe she can look good in pictures, but I don't know, just not my type. I have a feeling I'm going to get tired of the big-eyes thing with her real quick.

Aminat-- I'm in love with her body. When I first saw her, I didn't care for her face too much, but it's not too bad; I hope she will take good pictures. She on my "like" list for now.

Celia-- Okay, she looks old in the pre-show pic, but from the other pictures I saw of her, she doesn't look all that bad. Still not impressed, but I can say that she really does look different, like as in not what I'd expect in a model. And I really do like that. I'd hate for there to only be models with the "model" look; that will get boring after a while. But I still don't really care for her that much.

Fo-- She's alright. She looks like she might be interesting, hopefully the pre-show pic is just a bad one of her. I like her too.

Isabella-- I really like her. She's my third favorite. Which is saying much because I really do not care for blondes. But I really like her face; it is quite an interesting one.

Jessica-- She's my second favourite; I just think she looks interesting. She's another one where to look at her, I wouldn't think model, but I actually like her looks (where I really don't with Celia).

Natalie-- Oh my god. Mall girl. Really, really don't care for. To me, she looks like a typical teenage girl hanging out at the mall; just really uninteresing looking to me. She is by far my least favourite. Which probably means she'll stay around for a while (for some inane reason).

London-- Her face in the picture just looks so bad. She's just really not my type, and I don't find her physically appealing; she does look different, but to me not in a good way at all.

Kortnie-- Oh god, another mall girl. Pretty much the same as Natalie, but for some reason, I like her slightly better. Maybe it's just a bad shot, but I'm really leaning toward not liking her.

Nijah-- My favourite by far. She looks very attractive to me. Some other pictures that were posted of her (my space ones or whatever it was), and in those she looked so f-ing hot. I was like oh my god, this girl has got to win. I have a feeling she'll get the pretty edit and be sent home early though (like what happened to atalya and brittany who I liked a lot, but no where near as much as nijah).

Sandra-- I'm think I kind of like her, but I'm just not sure. I think that maybe she can take some good pictures, but I don't know. So I guess I'm undecided, but leaning more toward liking than not.

Tahlia-- Someone posted that the picture looks like it's a Target add or something, and that is honestly what I felt when I first saw it (I think a different store came to mind though). I mean, she's not that bad looking, but to me, just not interesting enough. Definitely catalogue, and just really not my type too much. Though honestly, I find her body pretty attractive, probably second next to Aminat's (the other girls don't seem quite my type as far as proportions are concerned).

Teyona-- I like her about the same as Sandra, though I think maybe her face might be slightly more interesting. But pretty much undecided, but leaning more toward liking than not.

Quote Originally Posted by Bucwild View Post
    I noticed that most people hated the cast because of the promo pics but since they've seen the pre-show pics of many of the the girls, they love the cast.
    Yeah, I know-- I didn't get a chance to check out hardly any of the other pictures b/c of school, so most of what I had to say about everyone is based off of the crappy promo pics!!! So, yeah, I think that I'll change my opinion about a lot of the girls after I get to see them in action.

^Team Nijah too!
    Congrats on your exam too. Did you see London's pre-show photos. I really like them!
    *Aaron~Mya~Kelly~*DWTS*~Natalie~Melissa*
    *Lisa~Rae~Lulu~*ANTM13*~Brittany~Courtney*
    *Althea~Shirin~*PR6*~Irina~Ra'mon*
    *Russell~Victor~*SYTYCD6*~Ellenore~Karen*

YAY for Basiliximab passing her exam......YAY!

antm101

Page 44 of 48 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast