Matrix Qween <3
Two dancers from So You Think You Can Dance are joining this season. Chelsie Hightower and Dimitry. I'm so happy because I love them both and now theres three dancers on there from SYTYCD. Here is the official pairings.
The entire season eight lineup is as follows:
• Former NFL star Lawrence Taylor and Edyta Sliwinska
• Actor Gilles Marini and two-time DWTS champ Cheryl Burke
• Rapper Lil’ Kim and season seven champ Derek Hough
• Actress Denise Richards and Maksim Chmerkovskiy
• Pop star Belinda Carlisle and Jonathan Roberts
• Olympic gymnast Shawn Johnson and season six champ Mark Ballas
• Reality star Steve-O and Lacey Schwimmer
• Rodeo star Ty Murray and first-time Dancing pro Chelsie Hightower
• Apple Computer co-founder Steve Wozniak and Karina Smirnoff
• Country singer Chuck Wicks and two-time champ Julianne Hough
• Access Hollywood’s Nancy O’Dell and Tony Dovolani
• Actor David Alan Grier and Kym Johnson
• Singer Jewel and first-time Dancing pro Dmitry Chaplin
And the Razzie Award goes to....Slobrina!
Was just about to post that. LOL But I love the pairings. I think people are gonna be mad since like Chuck and Julianne supposedly have a heads up over the competition since they dont really have to work on chemistry.
I love Denise/Maksim, Shawn/Mark, Gilles/Cheryl(aka CHRISTIAN/CHERYL part 2), Nancy/Tony, and Lil'Kim/Derek(totally called it before the confirmations). I think all the other pairings will do well but those are my pre-faves. I'm just so excited to see Derek Hough's face when Lil' Kim walks into the room. He's probably gonna be like "Uh.....Hi? Um...Hi, how are you?" LMFAO
Won't be anything left...
I can't believe Chelsie is on the show so soon. This show is becoming a platform for SYTYCD alumni. Chelsie and Dmitry are on it. Lacey already is on it. I'm sure Benji might be on it because they have performed together.
I'd prefer Anya and Pasha than any of those three SYTYCD alumni in there but oh well
I've gotta see these stars dance before I pick a fave
Honey Pasha has nothing on Dimitry. But I totally agree about Anya.