Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast

Thread: Mafia: RTVG

Amanda: HOLY F*CKING ****! THAT F*CKING **** OF A KILLER! WE WERE LOVERS

Leo: ****!!!!!

Sarah Palin: *shoots Leo's corpse*
    TOP MODELS IN ACTION 4
    Ugh. That is SO real.

Kermit: :O
    I'll be able to leave this mess of a mansion soon and get back to my real life!!!
    #TEAM HOWIE.

Fake Paris: Finally, the real me was revealed
    -.-.-.-.-.-

J.K. Rowling: Damn, I just keep magicking myself towards the end of this game.

Kermit: Biatch, I'm a frog. Beat that.

J.K. Rowling: Avada Kedavra!

Kermit: Oh crap. *dies*

Mail sent.
    DUE BY WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 30th, AT 6PM EST.

Paris Hilton: Hey y'all. I know the bouncer was instructed not to let me in, but I found the side door in the alleyway!

Bon Qui Qui: SA-CURITY. SA-CURITEEEEEEEEEE!

So proud irL.

The Nerve RTVGWiki

Thanks Estquer and Thomnom!

lol tbh, you would think these celebrities would be smart and NOT to be alone... but they do not learn,

Arguably, Leo actually went to the library with another celebrity.

Who, unfortunately for him, turned out to be the mafia.

Kathy: Aww, Leo! Now YOU get to see what it's like to be on the D-List!
    TOP MODELS IN ACTION 4
    Ugh. That is SO real.

Anonymous: Welcome back celebrities. This is the moment you've all been waiting for.
    The Finale.
    I will not hold these results for a second longer. This murky game is about to be plunged into light. 9 people will be eliminated tonight. Only one can win.

The first contestant to be eliminated, did not turn in their challenge.
    Sorry to...
      Spoiler:  

[NADE]
    [Score; N/A]
    [Innocent]

Next will be the player who scored the lowest on the challenge.
    Sorry to...
      Spoiler:  

[CARDINALSYN]
    [Score; 25]
    [Innocent]

In seventh place...
      Spoiler:  

[SIR BITTER]
    [Score; 50]
    [Governor]

In sixth place...
      Spoiler:  

[SIRLURK]
    [Score; 75]
    [Silencer]

In sixth place...
      Spoiler:  

[KELSEY_BABY]
    [Score; 85]
    [Innocent]

In fifth place...
      Spoiler:  

[ALY]
    [Score; 100]
    [Innocent]

In fourth place...
      Spoiler:  

[HOWIE_2010]
    [Score; 110]
    [Earth Guardian]

In third place...
      Spoiler:  

[ESTQUER]
    [Score; 120]
    [Angel]

Now, only two players remain. The winner of the game....and the dreaded Mafia Member. Since more than 5 people accused the Mafia Member correctly, the Mafia Member is eliminated. This means the winner is....

Spoiler:  

[DUCKIIES]
    [Score; 125]
    [Innocent]

Which means our dastardly, deadly, deceiving Mafia Member is, none other than...

Spoiler:  

Anonymous: So, there you have it. Mafia; RTVG has reached it's conclusion. Any and all questions will now be answered, so ask away!

OOC: I just want to thank all of you for making this game such a great success! I had an amazing time hosting it, and I hope that you all had an amazing time playing it.
    Look out for my next game, Second Chance 3, but don't worry. I won't be leaving the Reality/Non-Reality Games any time soon. Keep your eyes pealed for a new one sometime soon.
    Thanks!
    Drew.

singing my heart's song duckiies's Avatar

Achievements

Amanda: Ahahaha! Success! I fooled you little brats, fooled you all! You thought I was just some gum-chewing little princess who had no idea what was going on half the time? I showed you. I showed you all! Now that I've won, I'm putting you all in charge of cleaning up this bloody dump we call[ed] our house. I'm outta here!

OOC: !!!! I totally didn't expect to win! Holy crap! This was an awesome game and I really enjoyed playing it. You guys all did such a great job! I hope something like this game happens again, wink wink nudge nudge. I can't express how much I loved this game, so thanks so much for it Drew!

Congratulations duckiies !, at least the mafia member didn't win . I'm still surprised that I made it so far (well, kind of far) . Great game Reneealltheway!!.

Jessica: There is a party in hell for all the people that were killed .

Miley; What, y'all? What? Ryan-whossit-say-what-in-the-butt-Ross-what-who killed me? An' Amanda-say-wha-Bynes say wha' durn beat me hu'rder than an umpire on a lazy Tuesday afternoon say whaaa?

Blog Entries
    Congratulations Duckiies!
      Spoiler:  

Which I forgot when I started to sink...

Daaaaang it, I so wanted to win

Congratulations Duckiies on a well-deserved win!
    TOP MODELS IN ACTION 4
    Ugh. That is SO real.

Ryan: But I will leave you with a note

"That's right, I am the Mafia member. I am the one who killed Paris Hilton, you may thank me. It wasn't an easy job but by teaming up with the angel I felt that my identity would be kept secret. Apparently not. I see now why J.K managed to survive week to week. That was driving me crazy. Seeing as more than 5 of you accused me I think it's evident I didn't do a good job of hiding who I was. However I will say I had a blast killing the Zac Efron's and Bret Michael's of this world.
    Peace out bitches"

OOC:
    I loved this game so much and so wanted to win but didn't even know if it was possible for the mafia member to win I was so excited when I became the mafia member and I was always giving little clues, as was the host, as to who I was. I sported a Panic! At The Disco sig and avvie for quite some time. Posted constantly in threads about music about them and of course Ryan Ross = Rikku Rules.
    Thanks for an INCREDIBLE game Drew. So amazing

Such an awesome game Drew. I can deal with 4th place, I was expecting 10th. I hope there's a season 2!
    #TEAM HOWIE.

Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast