Epochalypse
10-06-2009, 02:10 PM
http://i35.tinypic.com/1gk7yq.jpg

1st Judges House Audition

Paparazzi (Originally by Lady Gaga)

CGeJvirKJPA

Rikku
10-06-2009, 02:14 PM
I think they're great and if the truth about their past hadn't come out I'd say they would have gotten a lot of more airtime. I guarantee you when those articles kept coming out about those girls the producers edited them to clips instead of interviews or anything.
I wanna see them go far but I'm afraid they might be first out.

phily693
10-06-2009, 02:26 PM
I have a bad feeling that they may be out in the first 3 weeks. Their version of Paparazzi was brilliant, and I think it showed less of their sexy side and more of how much potential they could have as recording artists. Louis has to be very careful when choosing songs for these girls.

Epochalypse
I think they're great and if the truth about their past hadn't come out I'd say they would have gotten a lot of more airtime. I guarantee you when those articles kept coming out about those girls the producers edited them to clips instead of interviews or anything.
I wanna see them go far but I'm afraid they might be first out.

Yeah that seems to be the trend with girl bands (except Hope *shudders*). I like them though, hopefully they'll do well.

Nade
I love them so much. :love

I get really annoyed when people refer to them as those slags or whores. So disgusting and really shows how judgemental people can be. Unfortunately, they are most likely to be out this weekend though. :(

Topman
10-06-2009, 02:28 PM
I agree with everyone who say they are going to be out early. That is unfortunate though because I like them.

Rikku
10-06-2009, 03:09 PM
If there was more focus put on the fact that they're Irish they would be safe this weekend for sure :T

Diversify
10-06-2009, 03:18 PM
Love this group! Sassy, sexy and great voices. Who cares if they were strippers? People keep being ignorant these days~

Ashaalaay
10-06-2009, 03:49 PM
I really like Kandy Rain but I don't think they will last against the public. :/

ANTMfan26
10-07-2009, 01:34 AM
they are favourites to be eliminated 1st :sad oh how i hate John and Edward

Nade
10-10-2009, 04:32 PM
I think it was unbelievable that Cheryl and Dannii had the audacity to criticise them for their outfits (which weren't even that bad) for bieng too revealing, when they've pranced around in much, much worse. I felt horrible for them when they were bieng treated like that. They didn't even bother to concentrate on the important part, the vocals whichh were very good IMO! Un-freaking-believable! :angry

I'll be gutted if they go tomorrow. They are the one thing that keeps the show really interesting for me and they're the only ones who get me excited. It will be a travesty if John & Edward survive over them.

Topman
10-10-2009, 04:38 PM
^ I completely agree!
They are gorgeous, sexy girls so their look should reflect that. Why change it and make them something they're not? The outfits were great in my opinion and I liked their vocals too. I hope they stay.

ANTMfan26
10-10-2009, 06:08 PM
TBH they were meant to be favourite to be voted off first but after the thing with Cheryl and that i think they have a chance of staying :woo

ANTMfan26
10-11-2009, 03:02 PM
john and Edward over Kandy Rain? :throwfit:throwfit:throwfit:throwfit:mad:mad:mad :mad:cuss:cuss:cuss:cuss:yell:yell:yell:yell

who wants to protest?
:protest :protest :protest :protest :protest :protest :protest :protest :protest :protest

Diversify
10-11-2009, 03:06 PM
No shut it! Kandy rain were awesome but so are John and Edward!!! Somebody else should have gone!!! I'm sad but don't blame it on those two!!

Major.
10-11-2009, 03:08 PM
Rikki, Jamie, Olly and John And Edward all deserved to go over these four. Im mad because I think they had potential and wouldve got better and better.

The blonde :drool

Topman
10-11-2009, 03:22 PM
I am dissappointed they went but I wasn't at all suprised they did considering girl bands never do well.
I really liked their performance last night as well. :(

Biscuit
10-11-2009, 03:28 PM
Woohoo The X Factor kicks off with a bogus elimination! /sarc. These girls have more potential than J&E, Rikki and Lloyd combined.

The public never ceases to amaze me. D:

phily693
10-11-2009, 04:22 PM
Their elimination was inevitable. J&E were always going to get through, I think people are starting to like them. Lloyd and Rikki should've gone, IMO. They both have no personality and I honestly can't see them ever selling records, unless they work in HMV. :lol

Anyway they rocked Addicted To Love on Saturday but they fell apart tonight. The Irish girl was flat at parts, the girl with the fringe was the only saving grace. The other 2 dragged it down a lot. An awful song for a B2 performance. It doesn't help that Christina songs are hard to sing because it's very easy to mock how she sings. So just a bad choice of song and you could tell it was too big for them.

Rikku
10-11-2009, 04:49 PM
They should have done Paparazzi as their bottom two song.

Nade
10-11-2009, 04:58 PM
I actually always wanted them to do a song like that. They should not have let Kat sing, she was very weak. That said, I think their performance showed off their vocals to the fullest potential. Azi had moments where she was amazing and Chemmane was just exceptional. With that bottom two, I would have been upset with whoever went but at the same time, I'm glad Kandy Rain don't have to put up with the British public's crap anymore. I really think they could potentially be very successful.

ANTMfan26
10-11-2009, 05:49 PM
No shut it! Kandy rain were awesome but so are John and Edward!!! Somebody else should have gone!!! I'm sad but don't blame it on those two!!

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

at the end of the day can you actually see the twins selling records? it would be Chico all over again but even worse because they can't sing and are annoying and are taking the place of more deserving winners ALA Eoghan

they're a novelty act and are not being taken seriously at all

Topman
10-11-2009, 08:22 PM
I watched their performance again and I realised how great it was. I think the whole outfit thing threw me off and distracted me from thinking about their performance which was very strong. The outfit situation is what got them eliminated.
They were one of the best acts of the night IMO.

chris_19
10-12-2009, 04:49 AM
they were the best of the night by far, i'm sorry but i think that i'm seeing a driffrent show :S

supergirl
10-12-2009, 06:18 AM
I think their main problem (aside from being a girl group - bat for lashes, addictiv ladies anyone?) was that no one girl had an outstanding voice. That being said, I would have liked them to stay, I find the groups fun, and they harmonised well. I think Rikki, Lloyd, and John and Edward were all weaker than them.

fiqary
10-12-2009, 06:36 AM
fail version of DK.

Diversify
10-12-2009, 08:35 AM
HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

at the end of the day can you actually see the twins selling records? it would be Chico all over again but even worse because they can't sing and are annoying and are taking the place of more deserving winners ALA Eoghan

they're a novelty act and are not being taken seriously at all

Who cares????????????????????????? :lol:lol The twins rock!!!! I love their voices and their personalities. They're cool guys I'll be friends with them!! That's what counts for me and they'll SELL RECORDS!!

Biscuit
10-12-2009, 10:49 AM
fail version of DK.

I was thinking Girlicious. Just without the fail. :lol

Two black girls + one blonde + one brown haired = the same. :p

ANTMfan26
10-13-2009, 06:01 AM
Who cares????????????????????????? :lol:lol The twins rock!!!! I love their voices and their personalities. They're cool guys I'll be friends with them!! That's what counts for me and they'll SELL RECORDS!!

Who cares? REAL!!!!!!!! music fans i actually think they are worse than The Conway Sisters.

They suck there is always a novelty act in a reality T.V show and in this one its John and Edward.

I would be friends with them because backstage they are nice but i wouldn't vote for them over other talented and deserving acts. Plus they need to act like that onstage instead of being pure annoying and over the top.

They'll sell crap records :lol ALA Eoghan's album :rofl.

Diversify
10-13-2009, 10:34 AM
Who cares? REAL!!!!!!!! music fans i actually think they are worse than The Conway Sisters.

They suck there is always a novelty act in a reality T.V show and in this one its John and Edward.

I would be friends with them because backstage they are nice but i wouldn't vote for them over other talented and deserving acts. Plus they need to act like that onstage instead of being pure annoying and over the top.

They'll sell crap records :lol ALA Eoghan's album :rofl.

Who the heck is Eoghan? Lol! Alas, my friend was watching X factor too me and she loved John & Edward! She got excited over them and said that they're very entertaining!! This is somebody who never watched the show so...!

ANTMfan26
10-13-2009, 01:24 PM
Eoghan was that annoying kid from last year who placed 3rd even though he couldn't sing as good as the others, was kinda ugly and had a boring personality.

straight away he released an album which was deamed THE WORST ALBUM EVER by the Gaurdian :lol he actually thought he was popular so he decided to rush and make an album before anybody else but instead placed No.98 :lol I HATE HIM SO MUCH :devil

but going off topic :lol over stupid Eoghan who has a wierd name aswell if she watched the rest of the show she most probably would of appreciated the others talent and ability

phily693
10-13-2009, 01:36 PM
It's not a weird name. It's actually a very common name. It's just spelt the Irish way, and it isn't pronounced how it looks. I'll agree he was awful, but he wasn't stupid, it was the record company's fault. He's just a guy who was trying to acheive his dream.

ANTMfan26
10-13-2009, 01:43 PM
Thats what i meant if anybody saw that name on a cover they would be like "wtf" its so strange to a non-irish person but the pronounciation of it is fine. We should wait to achieve because he was and still was a wannabe back then. Just like most reviews have said his vocals were rubbish, it was poorly made, it rested on popularity and it was basically awful. He shouldn't have signed with his record label if he knew they were going to do that.

now enough of the Eoghan hate :devil and more of the Kandy Rain love :love i heard Louis flew in to say goodbye.

Ruairidh1992
10-13-2009, 03:55 PM
I find it quite annoying that the group were trying to put they're slutacious past behind them but that Coco is going to The Sun and all the other skanky newspapers and telling them about how she slept with a teacher and what not.

supergirl
10-14-2009, 06:16 AM
I find it quite annoying that the group were trying to put they're slutacious past behind them but that Coco is going to The Sun and all the other skanky newspapers and telling them about how she slept with a teacher and what not.

I read that coco said that in a video which she made 4 years ago - unless she's talked about it more - but then even if she has, I guess with them all hassling her about it she's had to say something. She has a very odd little body that girl.

Topman
11-14-2009, 08:23 PM
I thought I would watch their performance from the live shows again and it really was amazing. I wish they could have lasted longer in the competition. :(

Nade
11-14-2009, 08:31 PM
Yeah, I hate how they were pretty much assured bottom two no matter how well they performed, merely because of their past. It's a bit pathetic how judgemental are society can be. And it's such a shame too because you can tell they tried so hard, as their harmonies had improved so much and Chemmane and Azi were fantastic especially.

ANTMfan26
11-14-2009, 09:48 PM
john and Edward over Kandy Rain? :throwfit:throwfit:throwfit:throwfit:mad:mad:mad :mad:cuss:cuss:cuss:cuss:yell:yell:yell:yell

who wants to protest?
:protest :protest :protest :protest :protest :protest :protest :protest :protest :protest

look at my post when Kandy Rain got eliminated :lol i was kinda pissed off :lol

ANTMfan26
12-16-2009, 08:20 PM
Chemmane, Coco, Azi and Kat :D i always got Chemmane and Azi mixed up

ANTMfan26
12-26-2009, 12:01 PM
sorry for triple post but i've just realised and wanted to know this, why does Azi where blue contacts?

oliver1990
01-05-2010, 04:09 AM
They cannot to save their arses, their singoff was the worst version of Fighter.

ANTMfan26
01-05-2010, 12:04 PM
tbh yeah that was bad and i would've sent them home even though there other performances were amazing

ANTMfan26
01-16-2010, 02:44 AM
upW8PmXP5FY

amazing song :eek love it sfm :faint its really good

Diversify
01-16-2010, 08:26 AM
http://www.youtube.com/user/KandyRainTV

So amazing!! That song is hottttttttt

oliver1990
01-16-2010, 07:06 PM
The one with terrible lip gloss is just gross and she is the worst singer out of the 4 girls:hand Only the blonde looks like a star, the rest are so Danity Kane mixed Pussycat Dolls wannabes.