I'm not feeling Iko, Mia, and Adela

I luv Hody's look

Jesslyn looks very regal but maybe that's bc of her age

Maddie
07-20-2018, 07:52 PM
Mia and Adela are bland.

pawsupqueen
07-20-2018, 08:17 PM
I don't like jach at this moment. Maybe cause my dislike towards monika back then..

yzzy
07-20-2018, 08:19 PM
Mia and Adela are bland.

YYYAAASSS OVERHYPED BASIC EURASIANS...

Sashi
07-20-2018, 08:42 PM
Adela is basic, bland, short, weaker rather than the others, even Maureen’s look is more intriguing than her
She just look like those white instagram models
And she is OVERRATED af, my least fav out of all

marshmeow
07-20-2018, 09:34 PM
Not liking Beauty, Pim, Jachin holy trinity thing. Sorry.

rehthea
07-20-2018, 09:39 PM
I like the ~holy trinity~ but I want at least one of them to sorta flop, just to see the collective reaction :lol

HoLawd
07-20-2018, 10:00 PM
Mia > everyone else

rawr_imadino
07-20-2018, 10:03 PM
That cast is collectively not that strong. There are too many filler and only Beauty, Pim, Jach, and Mia are major standouts.

I'd say it's overall better than C5 but C4 is still unbeatable.

EQUINOXx
07-20-2018, 11:10 PM
That cast is collectively not that strong. There are too many filler and only Beauty, Pim, Jach, and Mia are major standouts.

I'd say it's overall better than C5 but C4 is still unbeatable.

More fillers but less straight up jank girls as compared to cycle 4

Maddie
07-20-2018, 11:14 PM
I like the ~holy trinity~ but I want at least one of them to sorta flop, just to see the collective reaction :lol

I'm more excited or hoping to see the ~veterans~ to flop since they both did well on their cycle.

CrazyBitchRichAsian
07-20-2018, 11:19 PM
I don't get the point of them casting 3 Thais this year,where the only acceptable one for me is Pim.Dana and Lena looks bland af and I don't get it why Dana gets further in the competiton rather than Hody,Sharnie and Iko.They should cast Pim alone tho..the ratings would not be affected :giggle:giggle

With them casting only Rubini for Malaysia this year,I certainly know that Malaysia would not go further in this competition ( Top 6 maybe?)..If they really want 3 representative this year,Malaysia has a good line of HF models ( Michelle and Chai from online casting would fit in this cast ).

Regarding the rumoured elimination order..It's so sad to see Sharnie and Hody to be eliminated earlier than some bland girls like Dana and Adela...I hope it's not true tho :( . Beside the 'Pim-Jach-Beauty ' holy Trinity..I want to see Hody and Mia to complete the Top 5

EQUINOXx
07-20-2018, 11:21 PM
This isn't the spoiler thread

MAMETOWN
07-20-2018, 11:45 PM
Adela is meh

\\QuiTteR//
07-21-2018, 12:09 AM
Pim is basic AF, don't get the hype.

Jellal
07-21-2018, 12:17 AM
Pim is basic AF, don't get the hype.I agree. I think she's marketable and very beautiful but I don't see what's so great about her as a model. She's doing well as an actress IIRC, a career where I'm gonna root for her more.

Akhenaton
07-21-2018, 12:22 AM
I'm not feeling Iko, Mia, and Adela

I luv Hody's look

Jesslyn looks very regal but maybe that's bc of her age

I take hating Iko back. I just realized she has this Native Indonesian look that is very unique.

Aaaaronn
07-21-2018, 12:34 AM
im nottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt very into pim

rubini needs more love

Bryfern
07-21-2018, 01:03 AM
Probably not that unpopular but I don't like Monika, Shikin, and Tu being the mentors lol

coldgreenwater
07-21-2018, 04:37 AM
Monika >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Shikin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tu

leduybao36
07-21-2018, 08:38 PM
Probably not that unpopular but I don't like Monika, Shikin, and Tu being the mentors lol

****ing agree. They should invite Jessica, Sheena and Gani instead because at least they are the winners and they have more successful career than the 3 big LOSERS
"The Holy Trinity" is overrated af until this moment. They are good but it's too soon to hype them as they are the best contestants ever in NTM history
Rubini needs more love and Dana too

arubanna
07-21-2018, 09:19 PM
I like Adela's ID video

and I'm also not into the holy trinity thing.. just overhyped.. I agree than Beauty should make the top 3 tho..

Archanium
07-21-2018, 10:01 PM
****ing agree. They should invite Jessica, Sheena and Gani instead because at least they are the winners and they have more successful career than the 3 big LOSERS
"The Holy Trinity" is overrated af until this moment. They are good but it's too soon to hype them as they are the best contestants ever in NTM history
Rubini needs more love and Dana too

The winners are too busy with their work, why would they waste their times for this show?
Same goes with C4 runner ups, I think the mentors are initially the runner ups from C3,4,5, but, Sang In and Pat didn't have the time.

rehthea
07-22-2018, 07:55 AM
I agree that I think it's too early to call Beauty - Jachin - Pim as AsNTM's "holy trinity" like at least let us reach episode 1.

I mean even Voguedoline produced a decent promo shot and we all know how her portfolio ended up looking like :lol

EQUINOXx
07-22-2018, 08:04 AM
I agree that I think it's too early to call Beauty - Jachin - Pim as AsNTM's "holy trinity" like at least let us reach episode 1.

I mean even Voguedoline produced a decent promo shot and we all know how her portfolio ended up looking like :lol

To be fair most of the C4 promo shots were decent to amazing.

This cycle on the other hand. Yikes

rosevalley
07-22-2018, 10:37 AM
1. Almost everyone looks the same, except for Rubini, Jach, Han and Beauty.

2. Too many Eurasians. At the moment, I get bored looking at their pic coz of point #1. But I'm sure my opinion wud change as the show goes, when we start to see individual uniqueness shines.

3. 'The holy trinity' is a stretch.. Love em all, but save it for later.

vermouth
07-22-2018, 11:31 AM
I miss Cara as Model Mentor. :(

hereisbon
07-22-2018, 11:38 AM
I miss Cara as Model Mentor. :(

Gurl she was on the latest season. It is not like she was from season 1 and never come back. :rolleyes

@InabaTewi@
07-22-2018, 12:20 PM
1. Almost everyone looks the same, except for Rubini, Jach, Han and Beauty.

2. Too many Eurasians. At the moment, I get bored looking at their pic coz of point #1. But I'm sure my opinion wud change as the show goes, when we start to see individual uniqueness shines.
Saying these when your sig has the least diverse top 6 from the most WB cycle ever in NTM history......

vermouth
07-22-2018, 12:57 PM
Gurl she was on the latest season. It is not like she was from season 1 and never come back. :rolleyes

I know but I wish she was to one who come back instead of Yu Tsai. :(

rosevalley
07-22-2018, 08:09 PM
Saying these when your sig has the least diverse top 6 from the most WB cycle ever in NTM history......

As I said, my opinion wud change as the show goes on. Hopefully this show cud provide great photoshoots, fashion challenges and the girls are performing well a la AusNTM 6.

pookercia
07-22-2018, 08:13 PM
The winners are too busy with their work, why would they waste their times for this show?
Same goes with C4 runner ups, I think the mentors are initially the runner ups from C3,4,5, but, Sang In and Pat didn't have the time.

Gani is still working? :surrender

Maddie
07-22-2018, 08:32 PM

I love AusNTM 6's Top 6 but lol.

Archanium
07-22-2018, 09:13 PM
She is quite successful as a businesswoman, so... yeah. She still models sometimes.

W1nter
07-22-2018, 10:29 PM
I echo the sentiment that Rubini needs more love <3

Also, imo Sharnie's look is both beautiful and underrated.

leduybao36
07-23-2018, 12:55 AM

Although she doesn't modelling so much this time, she has some good jobs as Sephora Cosmetics Campaign

@InabaTewi@
07-23-2018, 11:55 AM
Not excited by the Filipino reps this time so far. Jachin is simply Monika 2.0, and not striked by her in motion. Adela is just another Euroasian.....I couldn't even find other way to describe her......I was far excited by Maureen during C5 actually :giggle

Jellal
07-23-2018, 12:29 PM
There was an actual hype on Maureen pre-show because of her look. Some people are even calling her the face of the cycle.

Her height and portfolio killed a lot of expectations from her though.

lorde
07-23-2018, 01:07 PM
There was an actual hype on Maureen pre-show because of her look. Some people are even calling her the face of the cycle.

Her height and portfolio killed a lot of expectations from her though.

her portfolio was a lackluster because of her makeover. some of her shots without bangs are great

EProduc
07-24-2018, 04:25 PM
Onpopular opinion: I'm not into this cast tbqh. I feel like they're a lot of basic girls in the cast and a lot of the girls therefore look the same to me, something I never really have when a cast gets released. I don't know, I don't see much diversity and uniqueness + I see a lot of pageant/actress kinda girls which doesn't excite me.

Pim, Beauty and Jachin are the clear standouts. (popular opinion I know) I love their looks and they're the only three I think are different/unique.

I'm positive that this cast will wow me in photoshoots though, blank canvases work out great sometimes and I don't know, I just get professional model vibes when I see the cast photos and ID videos. Let's just hope the asntm team doesn't **** it up with boring (sponsor) photoshoots like last cycle.

EQUINOXx
07-24-2018, 06:55 PM
her portfolio was a lackluster because of her makeover. some of her shots without bangs are great

No it was her dead eyes. I only like it when she smiles

Her promo shot was badass though

orz459
07-25-2018, 09:24 AM
-I am quite exciting to see Monika back,although she is not my favorite at Cylce 3, but I have a feeling that she will be a good mentor(if they really are mentor)

-still like Lena, her only problem is her big head, which make her proportion not so good, otherwise she is fine to me

-Sharnie is in my Top 5

Ejy
07-25-2018, 09:47 AM
I'm excited for Adela.

@InabaTewi@
07-25-2018, 09:52 AM
I do agree with some of the UO here: this cast isn't as good as people made it to be and C4 still remains far superior.
I'm liking only Beauty, Pim, Mia, Sharnie, Rubini, Dana. Jach could be strong judging her preshow, even tho her look isn't exactly my cup of tea. Hody owned me with her personality.
Which means HALF of the casting being either blah or just left no impression on me yet