PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful's Next Top Model Cycle 8

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Beautiful~
04-18-2010, 07:51 PM
http://i41.tinypic.com/1j2oti.jpg
http://i44.tinypic.com/2a0g83p.jpg
Kris: Beautiful's Next Top Model has already given 7 amazing girls the short cut to stardom. This time we're back and bigger than ever before with 16 young women fighting for a contract with my agency, Beautiful Models, a contract with Revlon and the cover of Model magazine. This cycle is sure to be full of drama, surprises and true talent. Let's meet the girls vying for the prize.

ALISON
http://i42.tinypic.com/30jr4ud.jpg
Bio: Alison grew up in a very rich area in California. Her mother and father are very respected in the community and Alison was the head cheerleader at her high school. "All my life I've been pretty spoiled and pampered by my parents. They wanted to me to have the best life I could have." This competition will be Alison's first time away from home but she is confident that she will be able to overcome any home sickness and win the competition.

AMANDA
http://i42.tinypic.com/2f0bytz.jpg
Bio: Amanda's father was a Crime Scene Investigator during her childhood and from a very young age Amanda has had an interest in Forensic Science. "When I was little I would try to be like my dad and carry around a camera to take pictures and jot down notes. I looked up to him so much." When her dad passed away last year it was very hard for Amanda to deal with. "I couldn't believe it. It was like a rug had been pulled out from under me." Still struggling to get over his death Amanda feels that she is ready to give her new found passion for modelling a go.

ANGEL
http://i43.tinypic.com/n4xeky.jpg
Bio: Angel considers herself a very stylish and fashionable girl and says she loves to set trends. Just recently dying her hair ice blonde and shaving her eyebrows, Angel does some modelling on the side. "I love it but it's just not enough. I want an actual modelling contract and the chance to become a top model." With her unique look can Angel win it all?

CAMILLE
http://i42.tinypic.com/11uivjq.jpg
Bio: Camille had a great life growing up. She lived in a nice house, had great parents and a supporting boyfriend. "Everything was going perfectly. I was a carefree girl." That all changed when her boyfriend went off to war because 6 months later Camille received the tragic news that he had been killed. "For the longest time I would close all the windows and just lay down and sleep. I was so depressed." Now Camille feels it's time to try and move on by going after her dream of modelling. "This is something he would have wanted me to do so I'm going to go for it."

CECILIA
http://i43.tinypic.com/2ywfpyf.jpg
Bio: Cecilia's love for modelling and fashion are what make her get out of bed every day. "I do makeup for events such as prom, weddings, things like that. It's like my dream job to make people look beautiful for a living." Cecilia moved 3 states away from her family to begin her career but still keeps in touch with them. "I told them I had made it on Beautiful's Next Top Model and I swear they let out the loudest screams I'd ever heard. They're so supportive."

ELIZA
http://i44.tinypic.com/j7qgj4.jpg
Bio: Eliza was very poor as a child. Her father and mother were heavily on drugs and did not provide her or her siblings the proper care. "The drugs came first. That was what all their money went towards. Then if there was any left we might have got a new pair of pants here and there." Eliza became pregnant at the age of 17 and thought her life was over. "I didn't know how I was going to raise a child. I had no money, no job, no husband to help." Eliza and her newborn son soon were given government assistance and moved into a nice neighborhood. Eliza now wants to pursue her passion of modelling and provide her son the things she never had growing up.

ERIN
http://i42.tinypic.com/21b87tj.jpg
Bio: Erin grew up in a single parent household. Her father was a rich business man who was often gone from home, leaving Erin alone at home with her nanny. "It was very lonely for me as a child. My dad would be gone for days at a time on business so I didn't have a parent around to talk to." Erin is now in a creative writing program at her college and finds poetry as a great way to express her emotions.

ESMEE
http://i44.tinypic.com/i53gg2.jpg
Bio: Esmee auditioned with her twin sister Ivory, who also made the final 16. "We were the last 2 chosen to be in the competition and I was so ecstatic. Modelling is my number 1 passion." Growing up Esmee was always the popular, girly sister. She took ballet and was the homecoming queen her senior year in high school. She knows that there can only be 1 winner and hopes that the best twin wins.

HANNA
http://i39.tinypic.com/2d1vfjq.jpg
Bio: Hanna is a carefree, spunky girl ready for the spotlight. She has always been energetic and the life of the party. Currently working as a cashier at a movie theater Hanna feels that it's time to move onto bigger things. "There is so much more out there for me than just ringing up tickets and popcorn. I know I have the talent to be a top model."

IVORY
http://i39.tinypic.com/241wis0.jpg
Bio: Ivory is fellow finalist Esmee's twin sister but says the 2 of them are completely different people. Ivory was always the edgy, punk girl. The complete opposite of her sister. "She listened to pop, I listen to rock. She has blonde hair, I dyed mine black. We might be sisters but we're nothing alike." Ivory believes that she is the stronger twin but says as long as 1 of them wins she'll be happy.

KATARA
http://i44.tinypic.com/243jm0y.jpg
Bio: Katara moved to the U.S. from The Ukraine 3 years ago to begin a new life. "There were no opportunities for me back in my home country. I knew I had to move to New York if I wanted to realize my modelling dreams." She found a job as a bartender and has been struggling to get her career going. Katara found out about Beautiful's Next Top Model and immediately headed to an open casting call. "I was in line all day but it was worth it because I'm here."

LESLIE
http://i42.tinypic.com/o946z6.jpg
Bio: Leslie has always loved to have fun. "Whatever I'm doing I always like to add some fun and personality to it." In school Leslie performed poorly due to skipping classes to hang out with friends. "I didn't do well in school at all and I kind of regret that. Instead of going to class my friends and I would head down to the mall and hang out." Now working as a restaurant cashier Leslie has been trying to earn money to move to New York and become a model. Now that she has the opportunity to become a top model will she make the most of it?

MATHILDA
http://i40.tinypic.com/14wd086.jpg
Bio: Mathilda has always marched to the beat of her own drum and likes to be her own person. "I've always been different and off in my own world but I embrace that and make it work for me." When her best friend was diagnosed with cancer and had to be put on Chemotherapy treatment, Mathilda shaved her hair and eyebrows to make her friend feel less alone. Her friend recently passed away and Mathilda is doing this in her honor. "She isn't able to be here in the flesh so I am going to be here for her."

RAQUEL
http://i41.tinypic.com/98emur.jpg
Bio: Raquel is a student majoring in biology. She has always been a great student, graduating from high school with a 4.0 GPA. At age 13 Raquel was diagnose with Lupus, an autoimmune disease which attacks the body. "It was really hard to hear. I thought life was over but it was truly just the beginning." Raquel didn't let her disease stop her. She joined the school Volleyball and Track teams and just recently fell in love with modelling. Can Raquel prove her strength in this competition?

SARAH
http://i44.tinypic.com/104lvcx.jpg
Bio: Working as a Vegas showgirl Sarah is used to being admired for her looks. "I've been working as a showgirl for just over a year now and it makes you feel so alive and it's exciting." Sarah's mother refuses to have anything to do with her daughter because of her new occupation. "My mom is a strict Jehova's Witness so she is ashamed of what I do for a living. I don't know why she can't just accept what I do and be happy." The modelling world is a lot different from the Vegas world. Is Sarah cut out for it?

ZEN
http://i41.tinypic.com/fn69i1.jpg
Bio: Zen has always been an outcast due to her oddball personality. "I think people are scared of me because of the way I act. It makes me interesting so I don't really care." Obsessed with splatter movies and death, Zen may not seem like the most obvious potential model but she believes she has the ability. She planned to audition with her sister but an awful tragedy caused a change in plans. "My sister was killed in a car crash a few months ago and it's been hard to deal with. I know she would still want me to go so I'm doing this in her memory as well." Is Zen top model potential?

Kris: Which 1 of them will win it all and become Beautiful's Next Top Model?

Thanks to everyone who submitted a model! RockerTannz, spoler345, Luisdcv, Kanthia, wccats, xANTMx, LaChunk, harmony112, rdhaley, batfoot303 and AngelCaido. And thanks to RockerTannz for the promo!!

Chaddie
04-18-2010, 08:05 PM
Alison; she is nice.. but seems a little boring. Mid elim.
Amanda; reminds me alot of Mekkena, and i lessfierce version :S Early elim
Angel; hmm.. idk, i guess she could work it with the right MO Mid elim
Camille; very boring also Early elim
Cecilia; LOVE her. Late elim
Eliza; very harsh look, but i really like her (: Late elim
Erin; she is unique i lke her, but i dont see her going to far Early/Mid elim
Esmee; i really like her, mid/late elim
Hanna; also LOVE her late elim/F2
Ivory; i see her fading into the background.. Early elim
Katara; i like her look, she is different to the many 'typically pretty' girls this cycle Late elim
Leslie; i like her, but i see her being a mid elim
Mathilda; she reminds me of the other bald white girl that was on BNTM. :\ Early/Mid elim
Raquel; *yawn* Early elim
Sarah; i like her, she seems like she will work it Late elim/F2
Zen; i LOVE how unique she is.. i hope she goes far late elim/F2

overall, i am underwhelmed by the cast cos there are so many boring faces.. but i am sure they can work it.

rdhaley
04-18-2010, 08:12 PM
I pictured Camille to look a little different when I described her, but I'm happy with the outcome.

RnRModel1
04-18-2010, 08:13 PM
Raquel looks like Raina! :smitten

batfoot303
04-18-2010, 08:19 PM
I made Katara! :woo

I love Camille, CECILIA :love, Erin, Esmee, KATARA :love, Mathilda :ponder, Sarah, Zen

rdhaley
04-18-2010, 08:59 PM
My favorites are Amanda, Camille (I made her), Cecilia, Hanna, Katara, and Sarah

kebin65
04-18-2010, 09:03 PM
I like Amanda, Hanna, Sarah and Zen.

wccats
04-18-2010, 09:52 PM
Angel is love :smitten

Carcole
04-18-2010, 10:22 PM
Raquel looks like Raina! :smitten

that's what i thought when i first saw her! :lol

harmony112
04-18-2010, 10:34 PM
I don't reconize my girl :(.

Beautiful, did you change her or did mine not make it?

And if i did not make it, i wish the best of luck to the rest of you that did :).

alesch1919
04-18-2010, 10:57 PM
AMANDA/CAMILLE/SARAH/CECILIA/HANNA F2/LESLIE F2/

Luisdcv
04-18-2010, 11:01 PM
thats not cecilia or sarah bonestructure at all, there was a reason I asked you that if you didnt find their parts I would give you the numbers, you should have asked :(:(

alesch1919
04-18-2010, 11:07 PM
I think I am bored of Bald girls its like a Deja Vu of Brigette plus the same structure!

RockerTannz
04-19-2010, 12:24 AM
I think I am bored of Bald girls its like a Deja Vu of Brigette plus the same structure!

For one, her actual features are 100 percent different, and for two, there's only been two bald girls. And maybe she'll get hair as a makeover.

Chaddie
04-19-2010, 12:48 AM
For one, her actual features are 100 percent different, and for two, there's only been two bald girls. And maybe she'll get hair as a makeover.

their bone structure is exactly the same, so it isnt '100 percent' different.

alesch1919
04-19-2010, 12:50 AM
^No I just think for once when I see black girls BRIGETTE just comes to my mind ahahaa But I want her to have maybe an ABIGAIL-ESQUE makeover ! and as CHaddie said I think it look the same!

RockerTannz
04-19-2010, 12:52 AM
their bone structure is exactly the same, so it isnt '100 percent' different.

I don't really include facial structure in facial features.

The whole Brigette comparisson will be completely out of the window when you see her makeover.

Chaddie
04-19-2010, 12:53 AM
oh, i thought you meant like their whole look all together, but yah, their faces are different.

hildegard
04-19-2010, 03:38 AM
Camille/Katara :love

AngelCaido
04-19-2010, 05:44 AM
Esmee, Hanna and Katara my pre-show favs.

Distorted Asylum
04-19-2010, 05:45 AM
16/15. Alison/Mathilde
14. Angel
13. Camille
12. Raquel
11. Hanna
10/9. Katara/Amanda
8. Cecilia
7. Esmee
6. Sarah
5. Ivory
4. Leslie
3. Zen
2. Erin
BNTM: Eliza

That's what I want to happen. I love this cast, it's amazing. Soooo many great girls, I just hope the right ones go first D:

RockerTannz
04-19-2010, 07:22 AM
The girls I submitted are Mathilda and Zen BTW.

wccats
04-19-2010, 07:35 AM
Nobody likes Angel, it makes Bri sad :cry

RockerTannz
04-19-2010, 10:38 AM
There's so many sob stories this cycle. :lol

ashantimania
04-19-2010, 11:46 AM
This is the best cast EVER :love

Alison: She's pretty boring.
Amanda: The girl of the glass eyes :smitten She's so pretty.
Angel: I can't seem to get her look AT ALL.
Camille: :smitten She's really beautiful and modelesque. But she needs a makeover.
Cecilia: She is really beautiful, but a tad bit boring.
Eliza: O hai Heather.
Erin: Her eyes are larger than her face! :eek She's pretty boring. Needs a makeover.
Esmée: She's really amazing. So Kate Moss 2.0 :smitten
Hanna: OMHFG :surrender
Ivory: Not feeling her.
Katara: She reminds me of Yasmin from VPMA pre-makeover. :lol Maybe it's just the color of the eyes and the brows. Anyway, love her.
Leslie: She's so cute! Love her. Maybe not a model...
Mathilda: She's really unique, eh? Like her.
Raquel: Beautiful.
Sarah: WOW! :faint
Zen: It's an alien!! I like her, but she's TOO different, see what I'm sayin'.

Have you noticed that we NEVER had a black girl in BeauNTM?? :cry

Beautiful~
04-19-2010, 12:08 PM
Brenna was half black. :lol I just hate the site that makes the black girls.

To Harmony: I know she looks quite different but Amanda is your girl. Sarah had been submitted first and she had the same eyes as her. I always try and change the mouth on girls though. I tried to keep her piercing vampire look though. Sorry about the differences.

Episode 1 coming up!!!

ashantimania
04-19-2010, 12:12 PM
Oh yeah, Brenna. :lol

Beautiful~
04-19-2010, 12:52 PM
EPISODE 1
The girls pull up at their new mansion.
http://www.meyer.com.au/images/contactus_pic.jpg

Camille Confessional: The house is amazing. I think we were all extremely excited to see it.

Eliza Confessional: When we pulled up to the house my eyes opened wide and my mouth dropped. This is where I get to stay? I've never been to such a nice place in my life. I had to take a minute to collect myself.

The girls run inside to claim their beds and explore.

Cecilia: This is amazing!!!
Confessional: I'm very excited for the competition. Especially the photoshoots. I loved getting all glammed up and primped. I'm a makeup artist myself so I know all about what looks good and me and what makes me stand out.

Zen puts her bags down on a bed.

Zen: I call this one!
Confessional: I think a lot of the girls will be intimidated by me because I'm not your average cookie cutter type of look. They will most likely find my personality to be a little off as well because everyone else does. I just embrace the fact that I'm different and make it work for me.

Esmee and Ivory walk into a room and put their bags down.

Esmee: Well sis it looks like this is where we'll be staying.

Ivory: Yup.

Esmee Confessional: Ivory and I are twin sisters and we were both the last 2 contestants to get call backs. I think even though we're twins there will be no comparisons because we look completely different. She got tired of the whole comparison thing years back and decided to dye her hair black.

Ivory Confessional: I don't consider Esmee to be any different from the rest of my competition. There can only be 1 winner so any kind of twin alliance is pointless. Of the 2 of us I think I'm the edgier 1. I'm open to anything as Esmee is a bit more conservative.

Most of the girls all gather in the living room to talk.

Hanna: So let's get to know each other a little better shall we? I'm Hanna and I'm a fun *****. :lol
Confessional: I'm probably the most outgoing girl in the house. I've always loved being the center of attention and standing out. If you want to be in this business you have to stick out from the crowd and that's what I do.

Leslie: My name's Leslie.

Hanna: And what do you do Leslie?

Leslie: I'm just a restaurant cashier. Nothing major. I was a bad student so college was not an option for me. *giggles*
Confessional: For me school was never my thing. I just couldn't get into it. I've always liked to be having fun or entertaining people. That's why modelling was my number 1 choice for a career. I don't feel smothered here. I feel right at home.

Hanna: Anybody else? *looks over at Mathilda* You look interesting. What's your name?

Mathilda: It's Mathilda.

Hanna: Cool. So what's the lowdown on you Mathilda? Your whole look is very captivating.

Mathilda: Thank you. I actually did it for a friend. She was diagnosed with cancer and her treatment caused her to lose her hair so I shaved my head and brows to make her feel less alone. She passed away just recently.

Amanda: Aw that's sweet.

Mathilda Confessional: I shaved my head to make a friend feel better not to look unique or interesting. I know that it does that but when I shaved off my hair I was only thinking about making my sick friend feel more comfortable.

Hanna: Someone else?

Eliza: Ok I'll share. My name's Eliza, I have a beautiful son and so far it's been a pretty rough life. My parents were really bad crackheads. That's what all of their money went to. We got kicked out of so many houses because we couldn't afford the rent.

Alison rolls her eyes.

Eliza: I got pregnant at 17 and I didn't know how I was gonna raise my baby because I had no food, no money, nothing. Things have gotten better but they're still kind of bad. That's why I need this competition. I know everybody wants it but I need it.

Alison: So you're saying that just because you're poor you deserve this more than us?

Eliza: No that's not what I'm saying! I'm telling you that that I need this because I've got a kid to provide for!

Alison: Ok well that's fine but you can't expect to win based on that.

Eliza: B**** shut your mouth! You don't know what the **** you're talking about! You don't know anything about me!

Alison: I'm Alison not b**** and yes I do know that about you because you just told me.

Eliza gets up out of her chair and begins to walk towards the kitchen. She stops in the middle of the room and starts talking.

Eliza: The best thing for you to do is to just stop running that damn mouth of yours because where I'm from it will get your *** kicked!

Alison: Please go back to your trailer and fry something.

The other girls look shocked.

Eliza: B**** I'm done with you. You're dead in my book!

Eliza walks into the kitchen. A few girls get up and walk in there with her.

Alison Confessional: All I did was point out that she's trying to win this competition based on sympathy and it's not going to work. She made the whole thing blow up into a big mess and it's starting to become clear why she might be in the situation she's in.

Amanda Confessional: I couldn't believe how much crap got started on the first day of the competition. It makes me nervous. If this is how they're going to act on day 1 then who knows how things will be later?

Raquel finds the Kris Mail.

Raquel: Kris Mail!!

-Welcome to the competition. A photo is only as strong as its weakest link. Love Kris.-

Angel: I'm guessing it's some sort of group shot?

Esmee: Probably so. I'm just excited for the first shoot!

RockerTannz
04-19-2010, 01:03 PM
:lol at Eliza's temper.
Love the drama.

Beautiful~
04-19-2010, 01:13 PM
EPISODE 1 JUDGING

Kris: Hello girls and welcome to the competition. There are 16 of you this cycle. The largest number of contestants we've ever had. I had to choose 16 because I just couldn't narrow it down to 14. However only 1 of you will be walking away with a contract with my agency, Beautiful Models, a contract with Revlon and the cover of Model magazine. For your first shoot you were all paired up in groups of 2. This shoot was all about working together to make 1 great photo. 1 weak link could bring down the entire shot. Let's see how you all did.

ALISON and LESLIE
http://i40.tinypic.com/6xrpys.jpg
Alison I think you look very pretty. You might be resting a little too much on just that but it's definitely a good shot of you. Leslie I think it's nice but you just don't look like a model. There's no presence from you. It's so pedestrian.

AMANDA and ZEN
http://i41.tinypic.com/2hd8geo.jpg
Zen your photo is amazing. I love the shape you've made with your body and that expression is fierce! Amanda you bring the shot down unfortunately. That face is completely dead and your pose is awkward and stiff.

ANGEL and RAQUEL
http://i40.tinypic.com/1z3xzz7.jpg
Raquel you look stunning. You have a gorgeous face and you're really rocking that sexy pose. Angel I think you did quite well posing wise but the face is lacking depth or passion. It's a bit blank.

CAMILLE and IVORY
http://i44.tinypic.com/2ms0qc5.jpg
I like that the 2 of you worked together to create corresponding poses that go well with each other. Camille I think you did really well. It's a stylish confident pose and you have intensity in your face. Ivory I think you were holding back quite a bit because the pose is just kind of gawky and boring. The face is beautiful though.

CECILIA and ESMEE
http://i44.tinypic.com/4sjyvs.jpg
I don't think either 1 of you really nailed it this week. For me Esmee you have the stronger shot of the bunch but it's still a little bland. Cecilia you have a beautiful face but you seem really unsure of what to do with your body.

ERIN and MATHILDA
http://i42.tinypic.com/3483s44.jpg
I think both of you delivered good pictures and 1 isn't outshining the other. You both worked well together. Mathilda I think your pose is slightly better because you did more with it but Erin your face is stunning and you did well too.

ELIZA and HANNA
http://i41.tinypic.com/jzw87s.jpg
Both of you are working it here. Hanna your shot is more dramatic and mysterious as Eliza's is more rebellious and edgy. Both of you look beautiful and delivered strong faces and poses.

KATARA and SARAH
http://i44.tinypic.com/spkio4.jpg
Both shots are good. Sarah I think yours is stronger because there's more sexiness and life in your pose. Katara you look beautiful but I wish you would have done more with your body. Both of you have strong faces however.

Kris: Ok ladies when I call you back someone will be going back home.

Beautiful~
04-19-2010, 01:35 PM
EPISODE 1 ELIMINATION
http://i44.tinypic.com/mb3moo.jpg

Kris: 16 beautiful girls are in front of me but sadly it is time to make our first cut. Tonight 2 of you will be heading home. *girls gasp* The 2 girls who do not receive a photo must pack up and go home. The first picture belongs to..........................

Zen. You had the strongest individual shot. It was terrific.

Hanna

Eliza

Raquel

Mathilda

Erin

Sarah

Camille

Katara

Alison

Esmee

Angel

Ivory

Will Cecilia, Leslie and Amanda please step forward?

Cecilia, you have a gorgeous face. That was very apparent in your shot. Something else that was apparent is that you are unsure of what to do posing wise in front of the camera.

Leslie, your look is so young and fresh. Your photo this week? Boring and pedestrian. You didn't have the wow factor or presence of a top model in your shot. At all.

Amanda, the girl with the piercing blue eyes. The face of a doll. Your partner clearly outshone you this week. Your face was vacant and the pose was awkward.

Only 1 of you get another chance. The other 2 will be leaving the competition.

Cecilia. You need to learn how to work that body just as much as you do your face.

Cecilia breathes a sigh of relief and goes to get her picture.

Amanda begins to cry. Leslie looks disappointed and angry at the same time.

Kris: Thanks girls.

http://i42.tinypic.com/2f0bytz.jpg
http://i41.tinypic.com/2hd8geo.jpg
Amanda: I'm really hurt to be 1 of the first girls to go home. I really wanted this and I feel like I deserve to stay. Modelling is my passion and it always will be. I'm going to keep going no matter what.

http://i42.tinypic.com/o946z6.jpg
http://i40.tinypic.com/6xrpys.jpg
Leslie: Well it's disappointing to be going home but there will be other opportunities. I can't let this 1 negative experience bring me down. I'm angry because I think I could have done a hell of a lot better but I can prove that somewhere else.

http://i39.tinypic.com/voxyjl.jpg

AngelCaido
04-19-2010, 01:48 PM
:zsnap at Hanna being interesting and doing well.

RTVfanz09
04-19-2010, 02:21 PM
I'll miss Leslie, but you gotta admit, Cecilia is strong!

Luisdcv
04-19-2010, 02:48 PM
uff thank God,I hate how my dolls always get elim so early :lol

fotografjack
04-19-2010, 03:01 PM
Cycle 8 ALREADY? Dude, you have alot of freetime :woo

rdhaley
04-19-2010, 03:40 PM
Glad Camille did well. I hope she stays strong.

spoler345
04-19-2010, 04:53 PM
i forget add this her dad live her at 14 for a man

wccats
04-19-2010, 05:05 PM
Angel was called lower than should have IMO. :lol

LaChunk
04-19-2010, 05:44 PM
:/ Well crap. :lol

rdhaley
04-19-2010, 06:12 PM
i forget add this her dad live her at 14 for a man

Who did you create?

Distorted Asylum
04-19-2010, 06:26 PM
Alison needs to GTFO :hand

spoler345
04-19-2010, 06:34 PM
Ailsoin parent it supposed gay but change it okay you forget she was in earthquake

harmony112
04-19-2010, 07:40 PM
Brenna was half black. :lol I just hate the site that makes the black girls.

To Harmony: I know she looks quite different but Amanda is your girl. Sarah had been submitted first and she had the same eyes as her. I always try and change the mouth on girls though. I tried to keep her piercing vampire look though. Sorry about the differences.

Episode 1 coming up!!!

It's alright :).

:( at my girl getting cut first, but i plan to submit another girl next cycle.

Good luck to everyone else's girls.

gravity_eyes
04-20-2010, 10:32 AM
ew @ Ailsoin...

AngelCaido
04-20-2010, 01:52 PM
Ailsoin parent it supposed gay but change it okay you forget she was in earthquake

We don't care for some crazy sob story to be honest. :lol