PDA

View Full Version : The Bachelorette: Ali Fedotowsky

Aly
06-14-2010, 12:09 PM
http://rtvgames.com/showimages/tbette6/ali.png

Hometown: Williamstown, MA
Resides in: San Francisco, CA

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Ali Fedotowsky, the beautiful, energetic and charismatic career-oriented woman from San Francisco is back. She has re-prioritized her life - and now is ready to find her soul mate. Ali will have her own opportunity to find true love, as the sixth edition of The Bachelorette.

Ali, 25, has been a fan favorite from the moment she stepped out of the limo to meet Jake Pavelka on the last season of The Bachelor. She became the front-runner for Jake's heart, but in a shocking turn of events, she was forced to make a heartbreaking choice between her dream job and continuing her relationship with Jake. Ali surprisingly chose her career - a decision she still regrets. But it's not too late for Ali now. She's left her home, her job, her stability behind - letting go of everything this time -- to really make a life-changing commitment to put her heart first and take a second chance at finding true love.

source: www.abc.com (http://www.abc.com)

its_glinda_now
06-14-2010, 04:22 PM
Thanks for making the forum, Aly! :love I really, really liked Ali last season and I totally didn't get all the hate. I like this season so far, idk why some of these guys were even picked, though. lol

I would love to see her end up with Chris L! He just seems like such a good guy and I feel like Ali deserves to be with someone like him.

fotografjack
06-14-2010, 04:23 PM
O HAI Photoshop ~ :lips

wts
06-14-2010, 06:43 PM
She is such a disgusting person. I haven't watched an episode so far and I don't plan too :cheer

its_glinda_now
06-14-2010, 07:54 PM
She is such a disgusting person. I haven't watched an episode so far and I don't plan too :cheer

I'm not trying to be mean or say you're wrong or anything, I'm just a little curious why you think she's a disgusting person. I know a lot of people hate her but idk for sure what it is. lol

xANTMx
06-14-2010, 11:03 PM
I'm not trying to be mean or say you're wrong or anything, I'm just a little curious why you think she's a disgusting person. I know a lot of people hate her but idk for sure what it is. lol

For being such a bitch when she was on The Bachelor last season. She was seriously like the what you'd picture to be the typical mean girl from high school to be, but times like a million. Bitttch. :lol

She's kinda won me over though. :rofl

imaginethat1107
06-15-2010, 08:02 PM
I liked her last season but I find her kind of annoying this season. IDK :shrug

Naele
06-22-2010, 05:17 PM
She acts very fake at times... and sometimes her laugh is kinda creepy. I think she might be too demanding to find a great guy even though she has plenty to choose from. I don't get why they chose her to be the bachelorette, but at least they didn't choose Henley... her voice was so irritating, Ali is better than that. :lol

LaChunk
06-22-2010, 05:22 PM
I was thrilled when I found out Ali was the bachelorette! I think she's been great so far. :smitten She demands a lot, but at least she admits it. And if she doesn't find the right man, than that sucks for her and she's taking that risk, but I say more power to her for having high standards.

xANTMx
08-02-2010, 11:11 PM
YAYYYYY! She picked Roberto~ :excited
I think it's been obvious she would for a while now. She was always so smitten around him, and their connection was so apparent and adorable. I think, unlike Jake and Vienna, and everyone besides Trista/Ryan & Molly/Jason, this will last. I thought when Ali talked about the handshake and the separate movies, it was so adorable I could just die. Robi ftw~ :smitten :love

its_glinda_now
08-02-2010, 11:49 PM
I loved Chris but I think Roberto was definitely the right choice for her. You could tell that she was in love with him and I agree with xANTMx that it's been obvious that she'd pick him for quite a while now. I hope they're very happy together.

wts
08-03-2010, 10:45 AM
I thought she was a heartless, fake bitch on The Bachelor but I decided to tune in for the finale and I am really happy that she let Chris go early on. She knew Roberto was for her and she didn't make Chris go through the pain of waiting and I give her a lot of credit for that. The whole rainbow moment is so beautiful too.

rdhaley
08-03-2010, 12:13 PM
I think Ali made the best decision possible by not dragging Chris through the mud until the final day, where he would have been rejected. Roberto definitely seemed right for her.

spellboundboy
08-03-2010, 07:53 PM
I bet Chris is going to be the next Bachelor, unless they've already picked one .

its_glinda_now
08-04-2010, 02:37 AM
I think they asked him but he hasn't accepted. And I kinda hope he doesn't tbh, he's too good for the trashy girls they pick to be on the Bachelor.

xANTMx
08-04-2010, 11:08 AM
I think they asked him but he hasn't accepted. And I kinda hope he doesn't tbh, he's too good for the trashy girls they pick to be on the Bachelor.

My thoughts exactly. :lol

LaChunk
08-04-2010, 02:28 PM
I don't like Chris, he'd make for SUCH a boring Bachelor.

rdhaley
08-04-2010, 07:03 PM
I think it's going to be Kirk.

its_glinda_now
08-04-2010, 07:36 PM
I think it's going to be Kirk.

That's what my mom thinks, too. I'd be ok with that.