PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful's Next Top Model Cycle 12

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Beautiful~
07-07-2010, 03:00 AM
http://i48.tinypic.com/2q2pzcl.jpg
Kris: Last cycle Alaina was crowned the 1st ever petite winner of Beautiful's Next Top Model. Now we're back with 14 long legged beauties ready for their shot at a modelling career. Only 1 will win a contract with Beautiful Models, a contract with Revlon and the cover of Model magazine. Who will it be?

ALICIA
http://i50.tinypic.com/vdeg7d.jpg
Height: 5'8"
Bio: Alicia attends a university where she is currently a sorority girl. "I'm the only black girl in my sorority and my friends tease me about it all the time. I call myself a white girl with a really good tan." Alicia's parents are very supportive of her dreams to become a model and have always pushed her to shoot for her goals. Can this sorority girl prove that she can be a model?

ANA-LAURA
http://i46.tinypic.com/2lrv4y.jpg
Height: 5'9"
Bio: Ana-Laura works as a waitress on the beautiful Virgin Islands. She has been struggling to earn enough money to begin her modelling career in New York. "I'm very determined to be a model. I've been working hard for a long time and now I feel like this is my time to shine." She's been given the opportunity but can she handle it?

ATHENA
http://i46.tinypic.com/2002rud.jpg
Height: 6'0"
Bio: Athena describes herself as somewhat of a loner. "I have a few friends but they're really the only people I have a lot of contact with." Athena says you can usually find her at a black metal concert and that she is sick of living in Maine and wants to start a new life. "I'm actually kind of poor. It's ok but money definitely makes life a little easier." Though she says she's never felt beautiful Athena hopes that the competition will give her the confidence she's longing for. Can this insecure girl break into the world of modelling?

DIDI
http://i47.tinypic.com/9k704l.jpg
Height: 5'10"
Bio: Didi is a wife and mother who is look for a better life for her family. "My husband was laid off from his job and now we're struggling to make ends meet. This could be my chance to turn things around and really make things better for us." Didi's husband isn't crazy about her leaving home for an extended period of time but is supportive of her choice. Will this be the start of a better life for Didi?

DUNN
http://i50.tinypic.com/2mnne9s.jpg
Height: 5'8.5"
Bio: Dunn calls herself a very positive person who loves to have fun. "A lot of people take themselves so seriously and I like to just go with the flow and have fun." Dunn currently lives with her girlfriend of 8 months and works as a massage therapist out of her home. "When people come in to get a massage I make sure to give them their money's worth." Can this spunky beauty win it all?

JANELLE
http://i47.tinypic.com/166bvxl.jpg
Height: 5'11.5"
Bio: Janelle works as a cashier at a movie theater and while it's not her dream job she knows she must do it to fund her modelling career. "I really want to get out of Arkansas and pursue my passion of modelling. If I have to be a cashier to do that then so be it." Janelle was extremely excited when she hear that auditions were coming to her city and camped out hours in advance just to get an audition. Will this be Janelle's big break?

KEIRAH
http://i48.tinypic.com/2vwyefo.jpg
Bio: Keirah was raised in South Africa where she lived with her mother and sister. "Living in Africa as a child was a tough experience. There were times when we had absolutely no food and we had to beg our neighbors for some bread." Keirah and her family were able to migrate to New Jersey when she was 12 years old and begin a new life. "I'm so thankful that we were given another chance in life and now I'm ready to chase after my dreams." With determination as big as her hair can Keirah take the title?

LOUISE
http://i48.tinypic.com/2s6rk76.jpg
Height: 5'8"
Bio: Louise wears her nerves on her sleeves and was very apprehensive about auditioning for the competition. "I'm a very nervous and shy person so I did not want to come and audition. My mom finally gave me that extra push so I went for it." Louise is dedicated to her studies and is currently at the top of her class. "I love school but I'm also very interested in modelling and the arts so I want to give this my best shot." Can Louise put her nerves aside and win?

MADELINE
http://i45.tinypic.com/34g6mux.jpg
Bio: Madeline is the younger cousin of previous contestant Zen and was inspired to enter the competition to follow in the foot steps of her older cousin. "I saw how well Zen did on the show and I wanted to give it a go." Madeline currently studies art and photography at her college and hopes to have a lasting career in the fashion industry. "When my modelling career is over I would love to continue working as a fashion photographer. That would be nice." Can Madeline live up to her cousin?

SHELLY
http://i47.tinypic.com/2zxxah5.jpg
Bio: Shelly says there are 2 sides to her. Her adult, professional side and her fun and nerdy side. "My friends at work and I are always doing something stupid and crazy. I know when to act professional but the rest of the time I'm just goofy." Shelly has no prior modelling experience but says she is determined to give it her all. Can Shelly prove that she can be a top model?

SOON JUE
http://i46.tinypic.com/2vuegsh.jpg
Height: 5'8.5"
Bio: Soon Jue is a bartender at a local night club where she loves to let loose and relieve the pressures of her day. "If I've had a rough day I can have a couple drinks and let loose. I hope my fun personality is something the other girls find appealing." Soon Jue has considered modelling before but never went through with it. Can she go all the way?

SUZ
http://i48.tinypic.com/2ps0cxf.jpg
Bio: Suz is your typical American teenager who is ready to start her own life as an adult. "My friends and I would always look through fashion magazines and fantasize about what it would be like to be a model. Now I could actually become a model and it's so awesome!" Suz's mother supports her passion but her father isn't too keen on the idea. "My dad doesn't believe that this is the place for me but I have to listen to my heart and do what I want to do." Will Suz prove her dad wrong?

TATIANNA
http://i47.tinypic.com/29117ac.jpg
Bio: Tatianna is a full time student and also works as an actress in Puerto Rico. "I haven't done anything major but I starred in a local Puerto Riccan drama series and I did a little indie horror film. I want to break into the big time as a fashion model and I believe I can." Tatianna hopes her experience as an actress will help her in photo shoots and is excited for the chance to compete. Can Tatianna prove that she's good enough to be a top model?

TINA
http://i50.tinypic.com/zlu2hh.jpg
Bio: Modelling is in Tina's blood and she's hoping that this competition will be her chance to break into the industry. "My mother was quite a successful model in Korea about 30 years ago and I'm wanting the same success she had but internationally." Tina has found work as a lingerie model at a local boutique but is hungry for something bigger. "I really want that modelling contract. I have to have it." Can Tina make herself known as an international top model?

Kris: 1 by 1 they will be eliminated until only 1 remains. That girl will be Beautiful's Next Top Model. Find out who walks away with it all!!

http://i49.tinypic.com/4q6dj6.jpg

THANKS TO:
Clayton- Ana-Laura
Distorted Asylum- Athena
Chaddie- Dunn
rdhaley- Janelle
Carcole- Louise
RockerTannz- Madeline
ashantimania- Shelly
Outlandish Whore- Soon Jue
EvilxElfINTM- Suz

Trent
07-07-2010, 03:08 AM
My opinions on the girls will be up tomorrow..
But.....

Ana Laura = :notworthy :faint

spoler345
07-07-2010, 04:49 AM
KEIRAH

Distorted Asylum
07-07-2010, 04:57 AM
BEST CAST EVER :surrender

ashantimania
07-07-2010, 07:09 AM
INDEED OMG :surrender It'll be so hard to watch the girls getting eliminated. :cry Ana-Laura, Didi, Dunn, Janelle, Keirah, Madeline, Shelly, Suzy, Tatianna :cheer

Chaddie
07-07-2010, 07:26 AM
This cast is FIERCE!
my girl being a Lesbian <3

alesch1919
07-07-2010, 08:12 AM
Can't choose one gorgeous cast :)

rdhaley
07-07-2010, 09:36 AM
Definitely the best cast ever. My favorites are Ana-Laura, Didi, Janelle, Keirah, Madeline, and Tatianna.

And I just noticed Tina isn't in the banner.

wts
07-07-2010, 10:14 AM
I love Ana-Laura, Keirah, Louise, and Madeline :love

AngelCaido
07-07-2010, 10:14 AM
Madeline is the only one who brings a new look. :hand

Distorted Asylum
07-07-2010, 10:22 AM
:cry at no one even commenting on Athena.

This cast is sooo amazing though. Like, seriously, each girl has at least a moderate amount of potential.

Luisdcv
07-07-2010, 10:57 AM
Keira,Madeleine,Dunn Suz and Tina FTW :smitten

Chaddie
07-07-2010, 11:29 AM

*disagrees*

Carcole
07-07-2010, 11:41 AM
Fantastic cast! :smitten

My favorites are: Alicia, Jenelle, Keirah, Louise, Madeline, Shelly, Tatianna :smitten

FashionLove
07-07-2010, 11:48 AM
Amazing cast :smitten

OutlandishWhore
07-07-2010, 12:05 PM

Have you seen Zen? :hand

Soon Jue and Tina FTW :love

Clayton
07-07-2010, 12:19 PM
Ana-Laura|Dunn|Janelle|Keirah|Madeline|Tatianna

Ana-Laura ftw!

Yes, we have all seen Zen, and she is the best contestant ever!

OutlandishWhore
07-07-2010, 12:30 PM
SJ and Tina better stick together! AZN POWER!

RockerTannz
07-07-2010, 12:37 PM

:smitten
I'm glad everyone liked/likes her so much.

Carcole
07-07-2010, 12:39 PM

True Fact :smitten

Carcole
07-07-2010, 01:49 PM
when's the first episode?

Beautiful~
07-07-2010, 01:54 PM
BEAUTIFUL'S NEXT TOP MODEL EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH KRIS
Host of Beautiful's Next Top Model, Kris says that the Cycle 12 girls "better bring it!"

At a press conference last night about the 12th cycle of the modelling competition Beautiful's Next Top Model, the host Kris discussed the petite cycle and its winner Alaina and what he thinks about the newest cast of the competition who were released early this morning.

"Last cycle I was really looking to find a petite girl who could hold her own in the fashion world. I think I found that in Alaina. She has a truly unique look and it was amazing to watch her grow throughout the competition."

When asked about his thoughts on the upcoming cycle Kris had this to say:

"The girls this cycle better bring it! Last cycle the petite girls delivered some of the best performances ever seen on the show and unless this year's cast wants to be shown up by the short girls, then they better give it their all."

Kris promises excellent photo shoots and performances from the girls this year and says he's confident that the public will be impressed by what's in store.

Distorted Asylum
07-07-2010, 01:57 PM
:woo

I hope my Athena does well. I mean, I kinda get the feeling she's gonna go first or second, but I really hope not :(

:cry @ me being like, the biggest pessimist |:

Chaddie
07-07-2010, 01:59 PM
oh i am so curious to see the first shoot :lol

Carcole
07-07-2010, 02:01 PM
Louise better work it! :zsnap

nab
07-07-2010, 02:10 PM
OMG KEIRAH IS SO FREAKING STUNNING!

spoler345
07-07-2010, 02:15 PM
KEIRAH I made her.

Carcole
07-07-2010, 02:15 PM
I really like Madeline's look :smitten

Beautiful~
07-07-2010, 02:27 PM
KEIRAH I made her.
I made her spoler.

Carcole
07-07-2010, 02:28 PM
^ lol
Beautiful will the first episode be up today?

Tachiikawa.
07-07-2010, 09:13 PM
:love the cast!! :woo

Turborendyrunabout
07-07-2010, 10:54 PM

I hope my Athena does well. I mean, I kinda get the feeling she's gonna go first or second, but I really hope not :(

:cry @ me being like, the biggest pessimist |:
Lucky you, last season my girl was the first to go :p

Wanted to make a crossover of this fic with another fic of another site on another site... But maybe I should go for WNTC first...

Zachiepoo
07-08-2010, 02:35 AM
Love this cast :love

My Favourites: Alicia, Ana - Laura, Didi, Janelle, Keirah, Louise, Tatianna & Tina!

They are all pretty amazing, but those are my favs :yay

rdhaley
07-08-2010, 04:31 PM
When will the first episode be?

Beautiful~
07-08-2010, 06:58 PM
Premiere coming!!!

Beautiful~
07-08-2010, 07:10 PM
Scratch that. I'll start it in about a half hour. I have to do something! Sorry!!! Keeping the suspense going.......

Beautiful~
07-08-2010, 08:22 PM
Premiere coming for real!!!

ashantimania
07-08-2010, 08:27 PM

Trent
07-08-2010, 08:27 PM
Ok. So since the premiere is right here I won't post all my opinions on the girls but I WILL post my opinions on my favorite 6 :)

Alicia : She is just FIERCE! Her eyes are beautiful... But her height isn't great :( But it can be worked around.
Ana-Laura : GORGEOUS! MY ALL TIME FAVORITE! GIRL IS PERFECT!
Dunn : I find her so amazing. Her look is so simple yet I feel its something we haven't seen yet.
Keirah : Black Diva FTMFW! I love her afro. So african and beautiful
Madeline : She's related to Zen... She's amazing. 'nuff said.
Tina : Idk, I just really feel like she's going to be a fierce competitor.

Beautiful~
07-08-2010, 08:29 PM
Post them all Trent!! You have time!

Trent
07-08-2010, 08:47 PM
Ok, I'm going to be brutally honest... My standards have gone up this season.. This cast is really good. SO even if I diss your girl.. She's still REALLY good.

Athena : Idk, her look isn't my deal at all.. Maybe a makeover would help. Her height is wonderful though
Didi : She looks WAY to filler for me. She needs something edgy and drastic to edge her out.
Janelle : She's right outside of my favorite 6. Her eyes are captivating! Her overall look though just doesn't stand out enough for me.
Louise : Idk. She doesn't scream model to me at all. She looks kinda wanna be edgy. She needs something more feminine.
Shelly : Dark hair for sure! Right now she's boring. But she could be the girl that climbs up on the list for me.
Soon Jue : Hmm. Her look just really isn't working for me. A drastic makeover would be nice. But keep her long. Short hair won't look to good in my opinion.
Suz : Girl next door. And not in a modely way. Like a couple of the girls, she needs some drastic hair to edge her out.
Tatianna : Beautiful face but the hair isn't very fashion.. Straighten it out please.

With talent like this, this cycle is going to be CRAZY. Most of these girls would have been favorites in another cycle but this cycle is special.
Good job Beautiful!

Beautiful~
07-08-2010, 09:14 PM
EPISODE 1

The girls arrive at their new home for the competition.
http://www.archimodes.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/exterior-modern-house-design-Luxury-Mansion-Klosterneuburg-588x409.jpg

Suz Confessional: So we pull up to the mansion and I'm like, oh my freaking gosh this is our house!? It's like 4 different house compacted into 1.

Dunn Confessional: I love the house!! It's so beautiful and so exquisite. I almost started hyperventalating because I was so amazed.

The girls hop off of the bus and run screaming into the house.

Alicia: Oh my god look at this place!! It's so stunning!
Confessional: I entered this competition to become a model and I'm not going to let myself get caught up in any of the drama of the competition. I'm not here to be the next diva. I'm here to be Beautiful's Next Top Model.

Janelle: Oh lord look at the bathtub!! It's like a hot tub!

Shelly: This is like heaven!

Janelle Confessional: I am so tired of working at a movie theater to earn enough money to try and start my modelling career. This is my big chance to prove that I have what it takes to make it in this business. I'm an easy person to get along with but if I have to choose between myself and someone else in this competition don't think I won't choose myself.

The girls hear a knock on the door. They go to answer it and see Kris standing behind it.

Kris: Well hello girls!!

The girls scream and smile.

Kris: So you all are our newest group of girls competing to become Beautiful's Next Top Model! You have a lot of pressure on you this year because I am expecting more. This is Cycle 12 and what was good enough the past 11 cycles will not be good enough this time. Today I'm here to give you a lesson in runway walking. A model's walk can make or break her and it's best that we start trying to perfect your walks early. So follow me.

The girls are led downstairs into the basement where a catwalk has been set up for them.

Kris: Each of you will walk down that runway and show me your best walk. If you have a bad walk I'm going to tell you that you have a bad walk. No sugar coating. Let's start with Dunn!

Dunn steps up onto the runway and begins walking.

Dunn Confessional: I find myself to be a very positive person. I don't like to stress over things because it's not a wise use of time. My girlfriend and I run a massage business. She's so supportive of me and my dream and she really wants me to do well.

Kris: Your walk was pretty good except you have to be careful of bobbing your head too much when you walk. You're 5'8.5" so you want to extend that neck as much as you can. Next up is Athena!

Athena gets up on the catwalk and starts to walk. Halfway down the runway she trips in her heels and falls on her knees.

Athena Confessional: That was the most embarrassing moment of my life. I've worn heels like maybe 1 time when I was 14 and I haven't put them back on since. I heard a few girls giggle when I fell down and that did sort of piss me off a bit.

Shelly Confessional: I honestly couldn't help but laugh when Athena fell at the catwalk challenge. If you can't walk in heels how are you going to be a model?

Kris: Are you ok?

Athena: Yeah. I just slipped in these heels.

Kris: Well it happens sometimes. The key is to get back up and brush it off. You can't just give up after 1 mess up. Your walk does need a lot of work and you better start practicing walking in heels. Ok Tatianna is next!

Tatianna begins her walk.

Janelle Confessional: Tatianna had the best walk in my opinion. She just oozes model.

Ana-Laura Confessional: I was jealous of Tatianna's walk. When she walks her hair just blows in the wind and she looks like an actual supermodel on the runway.

Kris: You have an excellent walk Tatianna!! You pace yourself well and remember to keep your face looking strong also. Great job.

Tatianna Confessional: I was sort of surprised to get such great feedback on my walk but I'm happy that I did. I have some modelling and acting experience so I hope that it helps me to do well in the competition.

After everyone has had a chance to walk Kris addresses the group.

Kris: There are some good walkers here but a lot of you need work. Tatianna, Tina and Keirah I feel that all of you had very strong walks. Athena and Louise I feel that you 2 have the most catching up to do.

Louise Confessional: It's not fun hearing that you have 1 of the worst walks of the group. To be fair though I have absolutely no experience in modelling so I don't expect to have the best walk of all the girls. I'm really wanting to get better and I will work hard to improve in all aspects of modelling.

Kris: Well I will see all of you at judging. Remember to keep working on your walks and take my advice and apply it. I really want to see you girls succeed. Before I go I will give you the 1st Kris Mail of the cycle.

Kris hands the mail to Tatianna and says goodbye.

-It's either the model way or the highway. Love Kris.-

Alicia: The 1st shoot!! I'm so excited!

Athena: My 1st photo shoot ever. :lol

OutlandishWhore
07-08-2010, 09:17 PM
So excited!!!

rdhaley
07-08-2010, 09:21 PM
Can't wait for the first photoshoot!

Trent
07-08-2010, 09:26 PM
I'm fanning myself with anticipation irl :smitten