PDA

View Full Version : Episode 8 "This is not Over"

RiddleMeThis
08-05-2010, 09:54 PM
http://i36.tinypic.com/5tw8sw.png

Killer pumpkins are down by one. Screaming ghosts the lowest player score will be dropped. Good luck to everyone!

Hint about challenge: Hope you have a sweet tooth

Time to complete: 24 Hours

Deadline: Fri 11 00 EST PM

rlykewl
08-06-2010, 07:20 AM
Leshawna: I'm so screwed...ugh I hope people vote based off of all the weeks and not just this week. :cry

RiddleMeThis
08-07-2010, 12:33 AM
http://i26.tinypic.com/s2z8mu.png

Episode 8 "This is not Over"

*Bridgette and Geoff are shown*

Bridgette: I’m Sorry Geoff I had to vote Sadie, She was holding back the team.

Geoff: I understand babe, but lets just go out there and win a challenge!

Heather: *In Confessional* Even when I do bad on challenges I’m always on the winning team so there is no way I’m ever going home. Not for a long time. Thank you, this team captain is here to win!

*Justin and DJ are shown*

Justin: Working with Courtney, Heather and Harold was a smart move I think, but we have to get Harold on our side DJ.

DJ: I know Justin, we can hopefully.

*Gwen and Duncan are shown in the sauna*

Gwen: Duncan I hope if you guys lose again your not the target.

Duncan: Please there are bigger fish to fry. Leshawna is weak, Geoff is week. I’m here to stay.

Gwen: Well that’s good Duncy because I am too no matter what happens. This should be working out for us very well.

Chris: Welcome teams to your next challenge, maybe the killer pumpkins can finally win a challenge or are they just destined to lose? We will soon find out. This challenge is simple, first team to get three members up to the top of the scary tower wins. Good luck to both teams. Ready? And begin!

*The teams are shown running up the long stairwell as some are shown falling*

Chris: heather is stuck and blocking a ton of people in as well.

Heather: If I can’t win neither can you guys!

*Duncan, Izzy, Geoff and Leshawna all grown as they can’t seem to get past Heather*

Chris: Courtney has made it up for the screaming Ghosts, two more and they win. Bridgette is up for the killer pumpkins!

Chris: Justin has made it, one more and the screaming ghosts win!

Noah: Do I ALWAYS have to be this great?

Chris: and just like that THE SCREAMING GHOST win yet again another challenge! I’m sorry Killer pumpkins but you guys are going to the graveyard where you must give someone the axe!

Challenge Results: SG scored 15 Points ; KP scored 11 Points

Winners: Screaming Ghost

Stars of Screaming Ghosts: Noah
Semi Stars Of Screaming Ghosts: Courtney, Justin and Harold
Average Stars of Screaming Ghosts: DJ, Gwen, and Sierra
Weak Players Of Screaming Ghosts: Heather

Losers: Killer Pumpkins

Stars of Killer Pumpkins: Lindsay
Semi Stars of Killer Pumpkins: Eva and Bridgette
Average Stars of Killer Pumpkins: none
Weak Players of Killer Pumpkins: Duncan, Geoff, Izzy and Leshawna

Killer Pumpkins please send me the name of the player on your team you want to vote off, you will have 24 hours to vote. You can send a reasoning if you'd like with your vote and I can try and include it in the episode.

OkashiM
08-07-2010, 01:49 AM
Heather: hehehe Loser Pumpkins you are so pathetic, maybe someone in your team cursed all of you accidentally? not like it would be the first time in the history of this crappy show...oh and bye LeShawna, nice seeing you this season but glad that you will be gone after the ceremony *waves at LeShawna and smiles evilly*

Gwen in confessional: I really hope Duncan is really safe, I hate that the few ones that I can stand are in the other team.

Aly
08-07-2010, 01:57 AM
Heather: hehehe Loser Pumpkins you are so pathetic, maybe someone in your team cursed all of you accidentally? not like it would be the first time in the history of this crappy show...oh and bye LeShawna, nice seeing you this season but glad that you will be gone after the ceremony *waves at LeShawna and smiles evilly*

Gwen in confessional: I really hope Duncan is really safe, I hate that the few ones that I can stand are in the other team.

Weak Players Of Screaming Ghosts: Heather

Bridgette: JUST SAYIN! :hand

OkashiM
08-07-2010, 02:01 AM
Heather: I was obviously keeping your team from getting further in the tower, it was a sacrifice for the sake of my team because as a Team Captain sometimes I have to take a hit for the team in order to win...it worked beautifully because in the end we still won :blowkiss, now you can go to make out with Geoff because that's the only thing that you know how to do :lips

Sir Bitter
08-07-2010, 03:08 PM
Eva: I think it's time to get rid of that pompous biatchitude Bridgette. All those in favour.... just send your vote in :) Kthnx.

Estquer
08-07-2010, 03:52 PM
Izzy: Vote for me! Voting's a good thing, right? *Attempts to chew Eva's hair*

RiddleBLittle
08-07-2010, 04:25 PM
Izzy: Vote for me! Voting's a good thing, right? *Attempts to chew Eva's hair*

Leshawna: Gurl, I'll vote for you!:) I'll do anything for a friend!:)

RiddleMeThis
08-08-2010, 07:29 PM
http://i26.tinypic.com/rgvxio.png

Episode 8 "This is not Over" Part 2

*Bridgette and Geoff*

Geoff: Babe I’m on the verge of going you have to vote Leshawna this time.

Bridgette: Babe I know I can’t risk you leaving so I’m in Geoff, sorry I didn’t vote her last time with you. This is not over babe you can still stay!

Lindsay: *In confessional* Like Geoff hasn’t been focusing on the game he has been all up with Bridgette he’s holding back the team I think.

*Izzy, Eva and Duncan are shown*

Eva: Geoff and Leshawna are idiots and need to go.

Duncan: Tell me about it, but which one is weaker to us?

Izzy: Explosivo go BOOM BOOM!

Chris: Welcome you guys to the graveyard, Killer Pumpkins what is going on? This team is not doing so hot. We are about to find out who is leaving us.

Lindsay: *In confessional – Stabs the picture of Geoff*

Leshawna: *In Confessional – Stabs the picture of Geoff*

Geoff: *In Confessional – Stabs the picture of Leshawna*

Bridgette: *In Confessional- Stabs the picture of Leshawna*

Chris: Garlic Necklaces go to Lindsay, Eva, Duncan, Izzy.

Chris: Bridgette this ones for you.

Chris: It comes down to Geoff and Leshawna. Both of you are familiar with the bottom, but which one of you is finally going home? The final garlic Necklace goes too…..

Chris: GEOFF! I’m sorry Leshawna but your time is up here in the game. You squeaked by in the bottom for a long time but it’s game over. You have got the axe.

Leshawna: Good luck sugar babes I’ll miss you all.

*Leshawna is showing dancing her way to loser island*

Chris: With 14 left what is in store for the players next round? They better be on the top of their game that’s all I’m saying. See you next time on total drama terror.

Vote Count: 5-2

Voted Off: Leshawna

Bottom 2: Geoff

Player Eliminated: RnrModel

alb0403
08-09-2010, 01:17 AM
Bridgette: Geoff, babe, I love you more than you'll ever know, but could you PLEASE get it together?! I don't want to lose you :cry

:sadgoodby Bye LeShawna.

rlykewl
08-09-2010, 10:50 PM
Izzy: Still here :D