PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful's Next Top Model Cycle 15

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Beautiful~
10-16-2010, 03:22 PM
http://i51.tinypic.com/nwao85.jpg
Kris: Beautiful's Next Top Model is about to be elevated! We're back looking for the best undiscovered model in the country. Joining me again on panel this cycle is renowned fashion designer, Nancy Holden and by the end of the season we will have found our new top model. And this cycle the stakes are higher than ever. This year's winner will receive a contract with Revlon, along with the cover of Fashion Icon magazine, and a contract with top modelling agency, ModEL Management's Runway Division.

http://i55.tinypic.com/szh53q.jpg

Who will come out on top? Let's meet this year's cast!

ANGELIQUE
http://i53.tinypic.com/111rnfr.jpg
Height: 5'11"
Bio: Angelique is a single mom who has always had dreams of becoming a model. "I've always known I have what it takes to make it in this industry. But I made some bad decisions in my teenage years and ended up getting pregnant and dropping out of school." Angelique is now raising her 4 year old daughter alone in her apartment. "I'm currently out of work so I've had to resort to getting benefits from the government to support myself and my daughter. I'm ready to follow my passion so I can give my daughter the things she deserves."

ANN
http://i53.tinypic.com/2nstb8j.jpg
Height: 5'9"
Occupation: Ann was born in Beijing, China. At the age of 9, Ann was diagnosed with an aggressive cancer. Her family migrated to the United States to get her the care she needed. "The doctors were able to remove all of the cancer cells but the cancer did damage my hearing in both ears." Ann now wears hearing aids in both of her ears, but was able to finish school and become a flight attendant. Ann wants to prove to everyone that although she's been through a lot, she still has the strength to pursue her biggest passion which is modelling.

AZARA
http://i55.tinypic.com/o5z3mf.jpg
Height: 5'8"
Bio: Azara grew up in an upper-middle class family and attended a private academy where she was an honor student. "I was pretty privileged as a child. My family never really had to worry about money or anything like that." When Azara finished high school she decided that she wanted to try her hand at modelling. "My parents weren't exactly happy with my decision to pursue modelling instead of going to college but I have to do what I feel is right."

BRIDGETTE
http://i56.tinypic.com/5of8ci.jpg
Height: 5'10"
Bio: Bridgette grew up on the beach where her dad taught her to surf at a very young age. "When my dad passed away a few years ago it really hit me hard. He was always there for me and made me who I am today." Bridgette is very close to her mom who is like a best friend to her. "She and I have been through a lot together and it's so awesome to have a mom that you can just sit and talk to." Bridgette surfs with her boyfriend who encouraged her to audition for the show. "I thought he was joking. I was like, quit being a jerk. *giggles* But he was serious. So I was like, you know what, maybe I should give it a go. I'm always up for new things."

CAIDEN
http://i56.tinypic.com/rc91f8.jpg
Bio: A socially awkward girl, Caiden has always struggled to feel accepted by others. "I don't really have that many close friends at school. People don't understand why I'm so quiet and awkward around big crowds." Caiden was diagnosed with Aspergers as a young child. "No one at school really understands what Aspergers exactly is so they don't get why I am the way that I am." Caiden wants to follow her aspiration of becoming a model as well as bring more awareness to Autism and Aspergers.

FEATHER
http://i52.tinypic.com/jpwx6s.jpg
Bio: Feather is an artist and poet who reads her poems every weekend at a local coffee house. She has been struggling to break into the modelling business for 2 years now. "I was trying to get signed to an agency and it seemed like absolutely nothing was going right. I got really depressed and just gave up all hopes of becoming a model." Feather learned about the auditions by a friend and quickly jumped at the chance. "I was standing in line for the auditions at 3:00 in the morning, bright eyed and bushy tailed. I wanted to be absolutely sure that I would be on time to see the producers." Will this be Feather's big opportunity?

JAY
http://i52.tinypic.com/vg6k9h.jpg
Height: 6'0"
Bio: Jay, who is openly bisexual, works as a sales clerk in a shoe department. "I don't think anybody's lifelong dream is to help people find shoes that fit their feet. But it pays the bills so I can't complain too much." Jay admits to not having the best fashion sense but says she is willing to do all the research needed to become a model. "My friends didn't believe me when I told them that I was auditioning for the show. I had to actually show them my application before they took it seriously."

JESSICA
http://i56.tinypic.com/2jb15js.jpg
Height: 5'9.5"
Bio: Jessica is the youngest of 3 sisters. She says she has always been the tomboy of the the family. "My 2 older sisters always wanted to play with Barbies and horses but I was always the odd 1 out. I'd be outside climbing trees or playing some kind of sport. It's kind of ironic that I'd be the 1 who wanted to pursue a career in modelling." Can this tomboy go all the way?

JOANNE
http://i51.tinypic.com/2lsbrkn.jpg
Bio: Joanne has always had a passion for fashion and enjoys seeing what other people wear. "I never really had the money to go out and buy expensive designer clothing so I just admired and researched them instead." Joanne has done some test shots with 1 of her friends who is a photographer. "I feel so alive when I get in front of the camera. It feels just like home." Joanne says she is confident that all of her hard work will get her far in the competition.

KAROLINA
http://i54.tinypic.com/30keqt3.jpg
Bio: Karolina and her family moved to New York from Russia when she was 4 years old. "I come from a very wealthy family. I never had to do without anything which is nice, but I felt like my life was missing substance." So Karolina decided to try out for the competition and was so excited when she realized she was part of the final 14. "I screamed so loud. I swear people down the street could hear me. I think I have a very beautiful European look which people will find appealing."

MARIANNA
http://i54.tinypic.com/2cfv7dh.jpg
Bio: Marianna lived in France with her family until she was 10 years old. Marianna revealed to her parents that she wanted to begin a career in modelling so her family packed up and moved to the U.S. to pursue Marianna's passion. "I began entering modelling contests and won many of them. That's when I realized that modelling was something I had to do. It was a part of me." Marianna hopes that her prior experience will give her a leg up on the competition.

ROSE
http://i52.tinypic.com/5xl56a.jpg
Bio: Rose works by day as a journalist for a local newspaper but she has always longed to be one of the beautiful models she sees in fashion magazines all the time. When her best friend told her to try out for Beautifulís Next Top Model, Rose couldnít pass up the opportunity to live out her dream. "A friend came to me and told me that they were holding auditions just a few hours away. I was like, where do I go? Sign me up!" Armed with an arsenal of sarcastic remarks, a fresh look, and a lot of passion, Rose believes that nothing will stand between her and the title.

SIENNA
http://i54.tinypic.com/2hz3fgk.jpg
Bio: Sienna has always been very laid back but also very intelligent. "I'm actually going to school right now to become a mathematician. I've never been the type to freak out over a test or anything like that. I try to stay focused and collected which I think will give me an advantage in this competition." Sienna came with her friend, Sophie, who also made the finals, to support her at the auditions but was also asked to try out by a producer. "I had no intention at all to try out for the show. A producer begged me to just come in and do a quick interview so I did and here I am. It's funny how things work out."

SOPHIE
http://i52.tinypic.com/6jog8k.jpg
Bio: Sophie is a student and cashier from Texas who auditioned with her friend, Sienna, another member of the final 14. "She just came along to keep me company at the auditions. Then she ended up trying out herself and we both made it. It was crazy!" Sophie says that she isn't afraid to call anyone out in the house if she suspects them of being fake. "I'm not a fan of fake people or dumb people and if I feel a certain way about someone I will say something."

Kris: They are all beautiful but only 1 of them can make it to the end. Who will be Beautiful's Next Top Model?

CREDITS
Angelique-Schalein
Ann-spoler345
Azara-wccats
Bridgette-domka29
Caiden-Vashhee
Feather-supstud*18
Jay-LaChunk
Jessica-ashantimania
Joanne-harmony112
Karolina-AngelCaido
Marianna-rdhaley
Rose-Estquer
Sienna-RockerTannz
Sophie-Clayton

AngelCaido
10-16-2010, 03:26 PM
Loving the girls this cycle.

Ann, Bridgette, Jay, Karolina, Rose, Sophie

spoler345
10-16-2010, 03:32 PM
all girs are firece

Carcole
10-16-2010, 03:40 PM
sophie :smitten

harmony112
10-16-2010, 03:53 PM
This isn't my favourite cast, but there a lots of beautiful girls.

Joanne Reminds me of a fiercer version of Megan :lol :love.

My other favourites are Feather, Jay, and Rose :love.

ashantimania
10-16-2010, 03:56 PM
Ann, Feather, Jay, Jessica, Karolina, Marianna, Rose, Sienna :love

Estquer
10-16-2010, 04:05 PM
Thanks for casting Rose! :woo

spellboundboy
10-16-2010, 04:37 PM
I want the winner of BNTM15 to be on ENTM12. An automatic spot in the semi-finals.

Is that a good prize? This bunch is BEAUTIFUL!

wts
10-16-2010, 04:57 PM
I love Ann, Azara, Caiden, Feather, Rose, Sienna, and Sophie

Caiden is my favorite though. She is really adorable :love

LaChunk
10-16-2010, 04:58 PM
Holy crap, people really brought their sunday best to this. Best cast ever.

As much as I want to see Jay win, I'm calling Angelique right now.

spoler345
10-16-2010, 05:08 PM
I want the winner of BNTM15 to be on ENTM12. An automatic spot in the semi-finals.

Is that a good prize? This bunch is BEAUTIFUL!

so if win ann spot wow

kebin65
10-16-2010, 05:11 PM
Stunning dolls! Can't wait to see who'll be joining my agency :D

Putrid_Potatoes
10-16-2010, 05:19 PM
Angelique, Ann, Marianna, Rose, Sienna, and Sophie!:surrender

Carcole
10-16-2010, 05:20 PM
work @ tati's silhouette being used :smitten

spoler345
10-16-2010, 05:32 PM
Stunning dolls! Can't wait to see who'll be joining my agency :D

dont worry ann got this in bag

spoler345
10-16-2010, 05:39 PM
wow ann is going be oldest when she get is birthday

RockerTannz
10-16-2010, 05:39 PM
It'd be funny if Ann got sent home early because It would invalidate Spoler's sureness that she'll win.

supstud*18
10-16-2010, 05:42 PM
WOW!!!:D I am so happy that Feather made it!!! She looks great!!!! I am dying over what she looks like!! Something I could not do myself! Beautiful, I believe you are a great editor and I am in love with everyone! I cant wait to see how Feather does!!!:D

Go Feather!
:pompom

Hoodie
10-16-2010, 06:50 PM
Ann :surrender

rdhaley
10-16-2010, 07:15 PM
Fun fact: My sister really wanted to enter a doll into this competition, so I let her take control over making a girl this cycle. I'm happy with the results.

Favorites: Ann/Azara/Caiden/Feather/Marianna/Sophie

wccats
10-16-2010, 07:43 PM
I'm going to be rooting for Azara! :yay Can't wait for the first episode

Schalein
10-16-2010, 07:46 PM
Angelique is gonna tear the competition to shreads! :smitten

Angelique / Ann / Rose / Sienna / Sophie

ashantimania
10-16-2010, 07:54 PM
Looks like Sophie's gonna be ~THE~ bitch. :lol

harmony112
10-16-2010, 08:28 PM
:( at no one liking Joanne.

spellboundboy
10-16-2010, 08:42 PM
Joanne is striking! I love her! Boy-short ice-blonde hair much?

Distorted Asylum
10-16-2010, 08:47 PM
Not gonna lie, but a lot of these girls seem too over the top looks wise, and it doesn't work for all of them. The ones that I'm not feeling are Jay, Rose, Joanne and Angelique. IMO Angelique doesn't really look like an Elouai doll.

But regardless I'm still excited to see the first shoot. Hopefully Jessica, Azara, Bridgette, Sophie, Caiden, Feather, Marianna, Sienna and Ann are the top 9, with Bridgette, Sophie, Caiden, Feather, Marianna, Sienna and Ann being the top 7.

Clayton
10-16-2010, 08:52 PM
Jay is like my least favorite BNTM contestant ever.

LaChunk
10-16-2010, 08:57 PM
Jay is like my least favorite BNTM contestant ever.

:lol Oh rood.

RockerTannz
10-16-2010, 09:19 PM
I'm rooting for Angelique, Caiden, Jay, Sophie, and of course my girl Sienna.

domka29
10-17-2010, 12:43 AM
thanks for picking Bridgette

Beautiful~
10-17-2010, 01:02 AM
The photos look great this week! Hope you guys will like the 1st photo shoot!!

There's a lot to look forward to this cycle. New prizes, photo shoots, a very entertaining ***** and a huge blowup by someone-contestant or judge?? You will all find out as the season unfolds!! I really hope you guys will like it!

nab
10-17-2010, 01:44 AM
OMFG :smitten

ROSE
SIENNA
SOPHIE
:surrender
TOP THREE PLEASE

Jay and Joanna need to be in the top 5 as well :love

Turborendyrunabout
10-17-2010, 02:08 AM
Let the fight commence!

sweetened angel
10-17-2010, 02:28 AM
yay all dolls look pretty great.

Desecrator
10-17-2010, 06:29 AM
Angelique, Bridgette, Joanne, KAROLINA :surrender, Rose, SOPHIE. :faint

FashionLove
10-17-2010, 11:00 AM
OMG this is the most stunning cast ever :surrender :love

Everyone brought their A+ game, this cycle is going to be amazing :smitten

Beautiful~
10-17-2010, 11:18 AM
Premiere is on its way!!

wccats
10-17-2010, 11:38 AM
:yay I'm so excited!

Beautiful~
10-17-2010, 12:20 PM
EPISODE 1

The 14 finalists arrive at the airport in Los Angeles. They get off the plane and enter the airport to wait to be taken to their new house.

Bridgette: This is so exciting! I can't believe I'm here.
Confessional: My name is Bridgette and I'm a fun loving surfer from the beaches of California. I'm not exactly the girly girl type. I don't like to put on a lot of makeup and go out shopping all the time. I'm much more into pulling my hair back and just hitting the waves on my surfboard.

Sienna and Sophie are shown walking through the airport together talking and laughing.

Sienna: I can't believe I got dragged along for this. *laughs*

Sophie: It's going to be awesome!

Sienna Confessional: I'm here with my friend, Sophie. We auditioned together and it just so happens we both made it to the final 14. I actually had no intention of trying out initially but I finally caved in and gave it a shot. Modelling isn't really my thing. I don't know a lot about it to be honest. I'm actually studying to become a mathematician right now so I'm missing a lot while I'm here.

The limo driver is standing in the middle of the airport holding a sign that reads "CYCLE 15 CONTESTANTS". The girls spot him and run over to meet him.

Driver: Cycle 15 contestants?

Girls: Yes!

Driver: Follow me.

The girls follow the driver out to the limo.

Rose Confessional: We're picked up from the airport by our limo driver. Yes, a limo not a cab. I'm just so excited to be here because I've always pictured myself on the cover of some huge fashion magazine and now it could actually become a reality.

Jessica Confessional: We get to ride in a freaking limo! So cool! I have 2 sisters and out of all of us I was always the tomboy who never really showed any interest in anything too feminine. Which is why I find it funny that I'm so intent on beginning my modelling career.

The girls are driven to their new house. They pull up in the driveway and are thrilled with what they see.

http://images.businessweek.com/ss/06/01/prefab_modern/image/8_haven-homes.jpg

Joanne Confessional: Everyone's jaw dropped when we pulled up to the house. I think we were all in shock because this house looks like a celebrity's home and instead it was our house. That's incredible.

The girls all run into the house and begin exploring.

Azara: Oh my god!! This house is gigantic!
Confessional: I grew up in a pretty big house but it wasn't anywhere near this big. My parents don't really support my modelling career. They wanted me to go off to college and further my education but I'm an adult and I have to make my own decisions.

Karolina is putting her bags in the closet. Caiden walks in biting her bottom lip.

Caiden: Um..... excuse me.....

Karolina: Oh hi.

Caiden: Do you mind if I have this bed?

Karolina: No. Go right ahead.

Caiden gives a slight smile and puts her things down on the bed.

Caiden Confessional: I'm a very nervous and awkward person, especially in social situations. I hope the girls won't make fun of me for that. I have Aspergers which is a form of Autism. It's something I've been struggling with for years now. I want to challenge myself to become a more confident person and not be so nervous all the time.

The girls have a party downstairs. Some stay inside while others go out to the pool. Karolina and Marianna are talking in the kitchen.

Marianna: So who's your roommate?

Karolina: Uh.... *thinks to remember* Caiden. She's weird.

Marianna: I noticed she's a bit different. I don't think I've heard her say a word since we got here.

Karolina: I don't know. I think there's something wrong with her.
Confessional: Caiden seems very different from the rest of us. She's very quiet, very timid. She could possibly be a strong competitor but I don't think she'll be able to bring any personality to her photos.

Sienna, Sophie and Feather are outside talking while snacking on food.

Feather: So you guys knew each other before the competition?

Sophie: Yes. We met in high school.

Feather: That's cool. I've been trying to break into the business for a while but it hasn't really gone my way.

Sienna: Oh really?

Feather: Yeah. I've been so close to making it before but the agency called me and said that they didn't want to take anymore clients in. So here I am.

Sophie: Oh. *rolls eyes*
Confessional: Feather gets on my nerves. She acts like she's been struggling forever to become a model but the truth is she's only 20 and some models have to wait for a long, long time before someone finally gives them a shot. It's like, stop *****ing and start focusing on how you're going to become a better model.

Angelique walks over to get a drink from the table. She rudely pushes through Sophie to get to the cups.

Sophie: Ok rude.

Angelique: Well you saw me coming so you should have moved over.

Sophie: You know there's a little phrase called 'Excuse Me'. You should learn it.

Angelique: ***** don't start with me tonight. I just came over to get a drink, not discuss manners with some wannabe Paris Hilton.

Sienna's eyes wide and mouth drops as she begins to giggle at Angelique's statement.

Sophie: Honey you need to evaluate yourself and leave your attitude at the door. Ok?

Angelique: I know you're trying to be cute and all but please shut up and let me get my drink.

Angelique poors her drink and walks off.

Angelique: ***** done lost her mind.

Sienna: What the hell is her problem?

Sophie: Desperate attention seeker.

Angelique Confessional: I'm not here to play around with nobody or become anybody's friend. I'm here because I got a daughter to support back at home and I'm going to do that come hell or high water. If some girl thinks she's going to get the best of me, she better think twice.

Jay finds the Kris Mail.

Jay: Kris Mail!!

-Welcome to the competition ladies. Are you ready to take it to the streets? Love Kris.-

Ann: A photo shoot in the street?

Joanne: Sounds like it.

spellboundboy
10-17-2010, 12:38 PM
If we make girls for this game, do we have to make their photos too? Or do we just send them to you and you use them if you want?

ashantimania
10-17-2010, 12:42 PM
We just send it to him. He takes care of everything else.

kebin65
10-17-2010, 12:42 PM
If we make girls for this game, do we have to make their photos too? Or do we just send them to you and you use them if you want?

That :)

spellboundboy
10-17-2010, 12:59 PM
Swweeeeet!

Schalein
10-17-2010, 01:07 PM
Get it Angelique and Sophie! :smize

Beautiful~
10-17-2010, 01:24 PM
EPISODE 1 JUDGING

Kris: Hello ladies! Welcome to the competition. Out of the thousands of girls who applied, you are the 14 who get the chance to become Beautiful's Next Top Model. 1 of you will walk away with a contract with ModeL Management, a contract with Revlon and the cover of Fashion Icon magazine. Please say hello to your beautiful judge and Model Mentor, Nancy Holden.

Nancy: Hi girls.

Girls: Hi!

Kris: Sadly tonight we will be saying goodbye to 2 of you.

The girls gasp.

Kris: Tonight will be a double elimination which will cut the 14 of you down to only 12. Your 1st photo shoot had you all portraying shoppers walking down the streets of L.A. Let's see how it went.

ANGELIQUE
http://i55.tinypic.com/bj98v6.jpg
Kris: I think it's a good photo. I'm not blown away but I feel that it's a nice start to the competition. I like that this shot is captured like a moment in time.
Nancy: Your look is very strong but you've softened it here which is nice. I think the photo is pretty but I don't think it's anything special. Show us what you can really do.
Angelique: I will ma'am.

ANN
http://i55.tinypic.com/21kkygy.jpg
Nancy: Stunning pose! The face is kind of sleepy and could be stronger but I love the shape to your pose. If you don't mind me asking are those hearing aids in your ears at the moment?
Ann: Yes. I had cancer as a child which damaged my hearing so I have to wear these hearing aids.
Nancy: Ok.
Kris: I agree with Nancy. I think you look fabulous here. Especially that pose. It's gorgeous!

AZARA
http://i53.tinypic.com/s5k1i0.jpg
Kris: It's quite bland in my opinion Azara. You're a beautiful girl but I don't feel anything coming from your face. It's pretty but nothing about it is striking.
Nancy: This is the definition of dull Azara. This is your big chance to show us what you've got and what I see here is a pretty girl and nothing more.

BRIDGETTE
http://i54.tinypic.com/25fku40.jpg
Nancy: Your face looks a little scared. There's like a fear in your eyes that is kind of intriguing actually. I love the movement in your pose and I think you're a very beautiful girl.
Kris: You have a very high fashion look and I think this photo works. There's a lot of movement in it and I'm compelled to your face.
Bridgette: Thanks guys.

CAIDEN
http://i53.tinypic.com/dyp4kl.jpg
Kris: You have a very intriguing look. Your face is so special and so captivating. I love the power in this photo and I like the sort of awkwardness of the pose.
Nancy: I think you definitely have potential. In this photo I think you come across as too harsh and too severe. If you can tone it down just a bit I have no doubt that you can go far.

FEATHER
http://i53.tinypic.com/2dh5xye.jpg
Nancy: The pose is good, the face is good. It's all good. I don't particularly see anything about this shot that is great. You girls need to realize that we're looking for greatness.
Kris: I really like your pose here Feather. I don't think your face is that strong here but I know there's something there. Definitely potential.
Feather: Thank you.

JAY
http://i53.tinypic.com/2yvkmtk.jpg
Kris: I'm a bit confused by the pose. It feels to overdone and not genuine enough. You have a very strong face though and I think it looks good here.
Nancy: You look like someone's mom going out clubbing on her birthday. That's how this photo comes over. It doesn't look fresh or modelesque.

JESSICA
http://i54.tinypic.com/nv78k5.jpg
Nancy: The face could not be any more boring. There's no life to it at all. What I do like is the femininity of the pose and the youthful spirit of it.
Kris: You are definitely a gorgeous girl. This photo doesn't do much for me however. The pose is quite nice but nothing about the face draws me into the photo.

JOANNE
http://i56.tinypic.com/35jjmsj.jpg
Kris: I find your pose to be very stiff and robotic Joanne. You're very covered up here which is a big problem but I do like that you're showing the jacket. Your face looks lovely though.
Nancy: Joanne you have a gorgeous face. Your pose just isn't doing it for me however. It looks too posed. Like you planned it out and it's not an actual moment in time. You can't over think everything.

KAROLINA
http://i51.tinypic.com/296j1ic.jpg
Nancy: You are a stunning girl. There's no denying that. You definitely portrayed what was asked of you which was a girl out shopping but we need to see more than just a beautiful face. You have the goods but you can't solely rely on that.
Kris: The face is drop dead gorgeous. I just don't feel that you did anything with the pose. You're just standing there and I wanted this shoot to incorporate movement.
Karolina: Thanks for your advice. I will definitely take it and apply it to future shoots.

MARIANNA
http://i56.tinypic.com/2wexric.jpg
Kris: I love that you're walking towards the camera with such confidence and power. You have a gorgeous face as well. I just think you need to bring a little more energy to it and you'll be fine.
Nancy: Yes you are a beautiful girl but the face is a little dull here. Bring the same confidence you're showing in your pose to your face.

ROSE
http://i51.tinypic.com/27wzuvb.jpg
Nancy: Look at that strut! You are working it out girl! The confidence and strength in your walk is fabulous and your face looks incredibly stunning.
Kris: This is a really great picture Rose. You have that confidence about you that's always so alluring and you brought your A game to this photo shoot.

SIENNA
http://i55.tinypic.com/2j2hs36.jpg
Kris: I like it. I like the angles of the pose and the movement you brought to it. You have a very beautiful face and such amazing eyes.
Nancy: I find the pose to be pretty awkward myself. The hand behind your head looks stiff and you've bent your knee while it's facing the camera which makes your leg look very short. You do have a great face though.

SOPHIE
http://i56.tinypic.com/2rcwcoh.jpg
Nancy: Ugh amazing!! Look at how contorted that pose is! It's broken down but still so edgy and high fashion. The strength in your eyes is just piercing. You look absolutely fantastic here.
Kris: I agree completely. You gave so many interesting angles with your pose and you are displaying such power in your expression. It's a terrific photo.
Sophie: Thank you.

Kris: Nancy and I must now deliberate and when I call you back I will reveal the 2 girls who will be catching the next flight back home.