PDA

View Full Version : 7 - 3 - 06 Show Disscussion Thread

baskiddball
07-03-2006, 08:04 PM
Is it just me or are they an episode ahead. They just said only 7 teams remain, and the review of last episode said the Hanlons were eliminated. Did they make a mistake or did the episode already air?

RiddleMeThis
07-03-2006, 10:30 PM
Mine showed when the browns were eliminated last week.

HELL YES! THANK GOD THEY ARE GONE! ADIOS GUYS WHO JUST GOT LUCKY THE LAST TWO ROUNDS. KARAMA LIKE YOU SAID CAME BACK AND BIT YA YOU KNOW WHERE! FINALLY! ADIOS HANLONS!!!

Go air force and miss usa! I hope one of you two win!!!

kraziladi
07-03-2006, 10:44 PM
We had two episodes here.

The 7pm Central episode was the Browns being eliminated. I recorded the 8pm show, so I will have to see who it is?

That would be messed up if they just skipped an episode?

kungfuhippie
07-03-2006, 11:08 PM
They're showing two episodes here...First one was last weeks show, now they're showing another episode which took place after a missing unshown episode? Good job guys...As if this show didnt have enough problems...

RiddleMeThis
07-03-2006, 11:37 PM
Everything was fine here. They had the re run of last weeks and then the new eppie. They weren't ahead here.

kungfuhippie
07-03-2006, 11:50 PM
Apparently some morons showed next weeks show in Canada...well, I have a feeling I'll be doing well in the prediction game next week...

AIW
07-04-2006, 12:08 AM
Apparently some morons showed next weeks show in Canada...well, I have a feeling I'll be doing well in the prediction game next week...
:rofl :rofl :rofl
Oh, how I can't wait to go to Canada next week. Maybe I should record all my reality shows at home; I don't know if I can trust Canada.

Davis_Rocks
07-04-2006, 02:16 AM
Is it just me or are they an episode ahead. They just said only 7 teams remain, and the review of last episode said the Hanlons were eliminated. Did they make a mistake or did the episode already air?

:rofl What the heck I am mad, I just went to my DVR literally 2 min ago and began to watch Treasure Hunters, and when they recapped it I was like "WHAT, CONSPIRACY AGAINST AIR FORCE AND FOGALS?!"...

I am actually really mad at CTV (Canadian Station), I knew I should have watched the American Station... dammit...

Davis_Rocks
07-04-2006, 11:18 AM
Double Posting, I know :lol

You know what I was just thinking about, how is Doeboy going to do his recap? Or will he just recap next weeks show? lol

Anyways, the episode we weren't supposed to see till next week was actually pretty good, I loved the twist they had at the end! :) And then it to be continued us! :( America, you will love it!

CrazyForKahlen
07-04-2006, 12:57 PM
:eek I don't want to be spoiled

The real episode was pretty good, apart from the awfully predictable editing. It was obvious from literally the first minute that the Hanlons were going to be eliminated: if the recap calls a sucky team "lucky", it means they're going home - if they call a sucky team "full of determination/spirit/heart", it means they won't (see Meredith/Gretchen's dreadful racing).

I'm glad my two least favourite teams are working together, so I can hate them both equally :lol

Nikki_Brandon
07-04-2006, 01:01 PM
It sucks that my favorite team is working with my least favorite team!! Ugh, no choice, I've to root for those who align with the Air Force..That's no fair!! I propose, KF to be banned from the prediction game;)

Bambi
07-05-2006, 12:04 PM
I didn't get to see the show at all. In my area they had the Cleveland Indians game on instead, which bugs the hell out of me. Don't get me wrong, if it were towards the end of the season and they were in the running, or if they were in the play-offs, I don't get upset. I missed a few episodes of Top Model because the Cavs were in the play-offs and I understood. But this early in the baseball season, it just really irks me, especially with reality shows when some of them never rerun the episode.

So where exactly does this game stand right now? Last I know the Browns were eliminated, but they were still in the previews for the next show. Are they eliminated? Are the Grads still in it, even with the injured one? Are the Hanlons gone??? (Please say yes)!!

And what is this about Air Force and the Fogals working together??? "Say it ain't so, Joe!!!!" Hopefully Air Force will see the "real" Folgals soon and give them a taste of their own medicine.

Erika
07-11-2006, 01:48 AM
Just have to say that on TH tonight (7/10/06) they were in the tunnels under Brooklyn on Atlantic Ave. ---> they were sort of right in my old neighborhood :lol Cobble Hill is the area and the Miss USA's ran past the Eckerd Pharamcy that was like 4 blocks from my apt. So funny!