PDA

View Full Version : 7-10 show

LingPetunia
07-10-2006, 09:20 PM
I'm pretty not happy about it ending in a cliff-hanger tonight, but I really like the history behind this show. And my favorite team won the money. And no Hanlons. Overall, a pretty good episode.

AIW
07-11-2006, 10:40 AM
This show is good, but sometimes gets way too confusing!

I wish they would combine this and TAR. The format and clarity of TAR with the challenges and thinking of TH.

CrazyForKahlen
07-11-2006, 11:23 AM
The format and clarity of TAR with the challenges and thinking of TH

And the casting of TAR. Most of these people are borrrrrring. Without the Wild Hanlons, the constant repetition and the obviously misleading 'To Be Continued' cliffhanger, not a great episode.

But at least I learned a little American history.

kraziladi
07-11-2006, 11:52 AM
I am having a blast watching the show.

I think part of my drive is that I am playing the online game. It is very interesting to see things pop up on the show that I have researched prior to the show! Like that Gadsen Flag!!! OH MY WORD...I was shocked and elated when I saw that show up last night!

Ling, I too am enjoying the history! I always disliked history in school, but I am diggin' it now. :dance

I've learned more American History in the past 4 weeks than I ever learned in all of school combined! :giggle

That Gadsen flag! Who'd thunk?

Muhunsussydok
06-18-2012, 01:44 PM
I thought it would be a good idea if we started a thread to post all of the upcoming television appearances and magazine article links for the promotion of the new show. This way its all in one place and we dont miss anything. Its going to come fast and furious over the next few weeks and its best to be prepared.