PDA

View Full Version : 8/14 Show Discussion

AIW
08-14-2006, 10:20 PM
Ugh, I thought tonight was the finale. It was a good episode none the less.

kraziladi
08-14-2006, 10:24 PM
I thought it was the finale also.

I don't know how I got that so confused. I'm glad I was in good company. ;)

RiddleMeThis
08-14-2006, 10:53 PM
I also thought it was the Finale lol.

Oh my god I hate when they do that. I am rooting for Air force all the way. If the Genuises pull off a win I will be very sick to my Tummy.

Go air force get those Genuises!!!

Swim4life107
08-14-2006, 11:11 PM
I've said this a million times. If Air Force doesn't win the creditability of the show will go down the drain.

Although I still think Air Force will for sure win it.

baskiddball
08-14-2006, 11:19 PM
I stopped watching this show when the prediction game stopped.:(

AIW
08-14-2006, 11:56 PM
I really hope the Genius' win. I can't stand the Air Force team.

Dennis
08-15-2006, 01:26 AM
I'm with you AIW! I hate the Air Force!

I want the geniuses fo sho!

"Eagle"

kraziladi
08-15-2006, 07:47 AM
I'm for the Air Force or Genuises...I just don't want Southie Boys to win.

I stopped watching this show when the prediction game stopped. :(

Sorry! I thought I had asked for someone to take it over as real life just got in the way too much. I didn't realize I was going to be so busy so soon!

It's a good show, you should keep watching! :lol

Davis_Rocks
08-15-2006, 11:37 AM
It's NOT Over!! :eek

I swear it was going to end, I am pretty sure a team was "going to win tonight"... I guess not.

I want ANYONE BUT the Southie Boys to Win... WHY? Because I HATE TEAMS THAT WIN BY FOLLOWING OTHER TEAMS!

This is the same thing with BJ and Tyler in TAR9, they followed everyone, and won because they passed the other teams in the finale, but up until that point, they did nothing but follow the other teams.

If Southies win, I am done with Race Shows. :lol I will still watch them, but all my confidence will be lost.

I like Team Air Force, and I don't mind Genius', as long as one of them wins, I am happy. :)

Nikki_Brandon
08-16-2006, 06:27 AM
Hmmm, I thought it was pretty obvious since they said live finale next week..Anyhow, it was definitely nerve-wrecking, especially when the Genuises were solving everything and Air Force were drifting further and further behind..With that said, I'm all for the Air Force!! Can't stand the heck out of those Genuises..

CrazyForKahlen
08-16-2006, 06:57 AM
Go Genii! Boo Air Force!

I wish more of the episodes had focused on this sort of stuff and less of the physical challenges. Air Force suck at driving - they always fall behind. It helped there was no sharing of answers.

None of the teams are as bad as Chris/Alex, Chip/Kim or Uchenna/Joyce, so any one should win based on ability. It's not like Browns are in the running.