PDA

View Full Version : Episode 5:Snatch Game

plainjanesbrother
02-27-2012, 11:32 PM
SO HAPPY KENYA LEFT AND THAT PHI PHI O'BASIC WAS IN THE BOTTOM 2

Great episode!

cariFAN
02-28-2012, 12:24 AM
WHAT WAS THE SONG ON THEIR LIP SYNCH FOR HER LIVES?
JIGGLY VS. KENYA-?

Jptopmodel8
02-28-2012, 12:38 AM
SO HAPPY KENYA LEFT AND THAT PHI PHI O'BASIC WAS IN THE BOTTOM 2

Great episode!

Wrong! Phi Phi was not in the bottom 2. Milan was in the bottom 2. Although, I think Phi Phi should of been there instead of her.

Jptopmodel8
02-28-2012, 12:39 AM
WHAT WAS THE SONG ON THEIR LIP SYNCH FOR HER LIVES?
JIGGLY VS. KENYA-?

Madonna - Vogue

One of those girls is in the bottom 2, the other isn't.

The Void
02-28-2012, 12:45 AM
"I'm going to Macy's!"

Jptopmodel8
02-28-2012, 12:50 AM
Can someone explain to me how and why Latrice is naked in the untucked footage?

Vilotorio
02-28-2012, 01:00 AM
Chad: Loved her! Definitely the best. His Cher was on point and had me smiling. And his bf is hot and they're in love. :)

Sharon: Loved his Michelle. Totally performed this week. Willam and him are such bitches too, but in a smart way.

Willam: I don't care that he's a possible sociopath. Love her still!

Latrice, Dida Ritz, and Jiggly bored me. Love me some Latrice though.

Milan: Didn't care for his Diana. And his costume sucks. Wish Ru would give him some material to work with. I don't think he has anywhere near as much things to work with as the others. Like him and hope he improves.

Phi Phi: Should have been in the bottom two. Boring! And his drag is just wrong...It reminds me of the 80's.

Jiggly: His Beyonce sucked! Still, I liked him so was sad to see him go because he does have talent.

Can someone explain to me how and why Latrice is naked in the untucked footage?

No offense but I hope no one answers this question. It's one of those thing that just shouldn't be discussed in a civilized society.

nab
02-28-2012, 01:15 AM
"I'm going to Macy's!"

I seriously lost it when this happened! :rofl

Jptopmodel8
02-28-2012, 01:34 AM
Chad: Loved her! Definitely the best. His Cher was on point and had me smiling. And his bf is hot and they're in love. :)

Sharon: Loved his Michelle. Totally performed this week. Willam and him are such bitches too, but in a smart way.

Willam: I don't care that he's a possible sociopath. Love her still!

Latrice, Dida Ritz, and Jiggly bored me. Love me some Latrice though.

Milan: Didn't care for his Diana. And his costume sucks. Wish Ru would give him some material to work with. I don't think he has anywhere near as much things to work with as the others. Like him and hope he improves.

Phi Phi: Should have been in the bottom two. Boring! And his drag is just wrong...It reminds me of the 80's.

Jiggly: His Beyonce sucked! Still, I liked him so was sad to see him go because he does have talent.

No offense but I hope no one answers this question. It's one of those thing that just shouldn't be discussed in a civilized society.

I think you meant Kenya.

:lol Tbh, I was shocked when I saw her like that. And then my eyes went dead at the sight.

Kaizen
02-28-2012, 08:03 AM
Worst Snatch Game Ever.

I wish we saw more of Wilam as Jessica, he seemed to do it so well.

yaya
02-28-2012, 09:03 AM
:yeahthat

I hope Dida goes next tbh she is just a big bore... Even with a little bigger hair and lotioned knees :hand

I want atm:

1. Latrice
2. Sharon
3. Chad
4. Willam
5. Phi Phi
6. Jiggly
7. Milan
8. Dida

Luisdcv
02-28-2012, 09:03 AM
another kickass episode, the snatch game was certainly interesting, it was really polarizing and exactly like Ru divided their performance, 3 were brilliant , 3 were decent and 3 were awful as hell :lol

Chad:This show is for hers to win, her moment with her partner was absolutely charming, she really is an inspiration for me in terms of how grown she is. Plus her Cher was :zsnap, indeed she could have played safe but I believe the wig trick she pulled off was a risk and it could have easily gone wrong but Chad made it work and came out amazingly, totally deserved to get the prize :smitten

Sharon: But so did Sharon, bitch cameback and proved why shes one of the best. Yeah, doing Michelle was a risk but if any queen could pull it off it was Sharon, she delivered, her Michelle was bitchy witty yet it had the Sharon aura, I knew Michelle would love it ,their laughs together were hysterical :lol :lol She could have also won the challenge easily, queen Sharon came back and slayed :lips

Willam:And so could Willam, bitch was amazing, like I remembred her Jessica being great but not as amazing as it was :lol,she really took it to a whole new level and proved why shes the Pandora of this season, the cardboard idea was brilliant and it made me laugh for like a minute :lol. Her runway look was soo edgy and very risky too I loved it :love. And even though her emotional moment looked a bit unsincere considering what happened on untucked I believed it , she was probably just trying to warm the mood at that moment and be funny cause shes probably not used of being emotional. Willam won me over this week :love

Latrice: Latrice was still as hilarious as charming as ever this week :love , her Aretha was actually going great but the mess of the other girls really got into her and made her performance fell at the end. Her outburst was soo funny thoughh,she was ready to slash throats :lol and tbh I dont blame her, Jiggly,Kenya and Phiphi were such hot messes I would have gotten annoyed too.

Jiggly: and talking about Jiggly.. please go home, like I see the potential but shes not seasoned enough to pull it off, her Snooki was decent but she had to overplayed it and was a hot mess... again. I would be shocked if she survived again.

Dida: Dida is seriously stepping it off, her makeup is still ok and her wigs a mess but her oufit this week was really cute and fun plus I gotta give her props for staying in character on the snatch game, she had Jiggly ,Kenya and Phi Phi throwing themselves and her and she used that as a way to portray her character, well done!

Phi Phi: Im sure shes a sweetheart(like how she gave her call to Chad) but she has one of the worst edits ever on Drag Race, everything about Phi Phi is soo defensive , everything. Like I expected her Lady Gaga was a mess, not as much as Sonique´s but even though Phi Phi look was spot on she forgot the challenge was to be funny, her try was just really lame and she overdid it. Ru really gave her a bigass warning and shell better step it up.

Milan: I do like Milan but her time is almost up for sure, Her Diana was honestly on crack and was way too messy from the makeup to her movements, it was lols but not in a good way. Her oufit was also a miss cause indeed she looked more like drag king, stunning one though. Her Vogue performance was really great though, much better than her lipsynch last week and she did outperform Kenya by a shoe.

Kenya: Shocker boot, like I expected Kenya to go soon but def not before Milan and especially Jiggly. Just like LaQueer she was abysmal this week, her Beyonce IMO is the worst celebrity inpersonation on drag race so far, even worse than Delta Cher :lol. Her Beyonce was.. Tyra Sanchez probably wanted to choke Kenya when she watched her performance, it wasnt Beyonce, it was just a hot mess. Her lipcynch was great though,she and Milan were closed but I see how Ru chose Milan cause she gave an extra glamour and thought compared to Kenya latina flavor,which is the only thing Kenya brought sadly.

I dont know whats the next task but Im adoring this season, best yet IMO :smitten :love

Cleopatra2011
02-28-2012, 11:09 AM
Ugh - can't watch it!
Why is logotv.com shut down for such a long time?

arizona
02-28-2012, 11:25 AM
I know right. I'm glad I watched the episode itself this morning, but now I want to watch Untucked to find out what Willam's breakdown was all about and I can't watch it! :riphair

SpadeX
02-28-2012, 01:55 PM
I thought the Snatch Game had the best performances yet, but it got spoiled because of a few idiots pushing it too far. Sharon, Willam, Latrice, Dida and Chad were incredible. Dida flew under the radar this week, but I thought she deserved a lot of credit for being caught in the middle of the 3 crazy bitches during the game and still keeping it together. From the very few scenes we saw, her Wendi Williams seemed really good and the runway look was a big improvement over previous weeks. I wish they would have kept them all on stage instead to at least compliment Latrice and Dida.

GuruBishisama
02-28-2012, 02:38 PM
I thought the Snatch Game had the best performances yet, but it got spoiled because of a few idiots pushing it too far. Sharon, Willam, Latrice, Dida and Chad were incredible. Dida flew under the radar this week, but I thought she deserved a lot of credit for being caught in the middle of the 3 crazy bitches during the game and still keeping it together. From the very few scenes we saw, her Wendi Williams seemed really good and the runway look was a big improvement over previous weeks. I wish they would have kept them all on stage instead to at least compliment Latrice and Dida.

I agree--this was a very polarized week, it seemed that the girls either did really well or really poorly.

Chad- I said it last week and I'll say it again, Snatch Game was a make or break challenge for her. I agree with what Ross said in that doing Cher was a risk, because when it's something you're known for, it sets up bigger expectations and he met them with flying colors. It's one thing to take on the mannerisms of a singer when you lip sync to her and another to make her into a character and be funny with it. I was worried Chad would be too worried about respecting Cher and therefore lose the funny, but she knew all the right places to poke fun without coming off as disrespectful at all. That paired with her phone call home just solidified that this was Chad's week. Loved the runway look too.

Sharon- Her choice to do Michelle was an obvious risk but she was easily one of the standouts. I also think that Michelle is a woman who can laugh at herself and it made it a lot of fun, instead of feeling like there was an inevitable trainwreck at the end. The runway look had that trademark Sharon Needles weirdness to it and looked awesome--I just wish she'd had bigger boobs to fit with the extreme plastic surgery theme.

Willam- Willam won me over this week up until the end. For the first time I was totally gaga over her runway look and her Jessica Simpson slayed me, she nailed the vapidness of Jessica Simpson as a character, and even though it's a parody that has been done millions of times he still kept it engaging. I was totally lost with Willam's weird breakdown... as much as he claimed it wasn't acting, I find it a little coincidental that it came right after the judges criticized the fact that they didn't know the real him and never saw vulnerability. I haven't gotten to see Untucked yet so idk if this is addressed (how can it not be?), but I'm intrigued to find out what was up with that.

Latrice- I still love me some Latrice but she dropped the ball this week. She wasn't one of the worst but I was disappointed to see her discomfort with the situation get in the way of her bringing her A-Game. She was clearly over it and it showed, and that's unacceptable.

Dida- I feel like her runway look was finally on point... Dida is clearly a girl who likes that element of realness to her drag and she did it. I feel like her Wendi was decent enough to keep her out of the bottom and I agree again with SpadeX... she deserved credit for holding her own with Kenya and Phi Phi constantly flopping all over her. She's steadily improving as far as I can tell.

Jiggly- Numbers alone saved Jiggly from getting called out this week, because her Snooki was not good--and I mean, it's Snooki! She exists to be made fun of in spades. She could have gone bigger (and not in the way she ended up going, what the hell was that?) and she should be thankful that there were so many other people who sucked as well to save her from getting read by the judges.

Phi Phi- I would have loved to see her in the bottom two just to see the look on her face. Her giving up the phone call to Chad was a sweet moment, but it just isn't enough to wipe away the general bad taste that she leaves in my mouth. Her Gaga was miserable. I feel like it's hilarious when people always talk about how hard it is to do Lady Gaga, because IMO she's a character who greatly lends herself to parody, given how seriously she takes her completely bizarre character. Her runway look was heinous as well. Phi Phi has totally been coasting through the competition and as the number of girls goes down it becomes more and more clear that she just doesn't have that much to offer.

Milan- Maybe I just don't know that much about Diana Ross, but when I think of Diana Ross I think a little cracked out and past her prime, so the sort of botched makeup and madness could have worked... that being said, Milan just did not bring it. I loved the Janelle Monae look but agree with all the judges that it was too androgynous and ended up making him look way too masculine. The lip sync this week though was on point, way less desperate than last week. Having just watched Paris is Burning the other day, I felt that his commitment to the ball style Voguing is what gave him the edge in a very, very close battle.

Kenya- Not going to miss her, in all honesty... I think she was a one trick pony, and like I said before I'm not sure she can give anything beyond big fish and high energy. I don't get the choice to make Beyonce medicated and twitchy... I don't think there is a lot that's inherently funny about Beyonce and it makes her harder to do in a sketch like this. It was obviously a challenge for Kenya and I didnt' really think she'd be able to do it justice. She performed admirably in the lip sync, but in the end she was outclassed. A beautiful queen for sure but I wasn't very invested in her.

ANTMmaker
02-28-2012, 03:47 PM
I CAN'T AT PHI PHI JUDGING JIGGLY IN THE SNATCH GAME WHEN SHE WAS DOING THE SAME OR WHEN SHE CALLED WILLAM AN ACTOR FOR CRYING. I don't like her at all anymore.

Malicious
02-28-2012, 04:01 PM
Could Jiggly, Milan and Kenya have been any worse? Ugh, awful.

arizona
02-28-2012, 04:14 PM
Could someone perhaps give a summary of what happened in Untucked? Logo is still up for maintenance and I'm dying to know :(

Malicious
02-28-2012, 04:41 PM
^ They all cried. A lot.

"I'm going to Macy's!"

Also; "Hello Madame LaQueer"

Omg I died~ :lol

Luisdcv
02-28-2012, 04:42 PM
Could someone perhaps give a summary of what happened in Untucked? Logo is still up for maintenance and I'm dying to know :(

its was really hilarious at first, Latrice ,Dida and Jiggly talkes about the performances in the snatch game which showed how hilarious Willam was (you have to see her "cardboad" trick :lol:rofl ) and how bad Kenya was , also Latrice talked about the unprofessionalism of the girls on the challenge. Then the box consisted of papers with the girls names so they could impersonate one another, really funny :lol
Then the top 3 and bottom 3 went to the bar when they talked about how was going home, all of a sudden Kenya got emotional and started to cry about the experience and how hard it was for her, all the girls got really emotional , even Willam who cried too which shocked most of the girls and warmed Latrice heart. it ended with a statement of Latrice how even with all the fights they all care about eachother.

that was untucked :D

Vilotorio
02-28-2012, 04:46 PM
Didn't see it all but this is what I remember...

Sharon had two great quotes, one...

"Snatch Game is what sepearates the men from the boys." Camera cuts to Phi Phi who looks like he's about to cry.

Latrice and Didi read Jiggly for her part in the shennanigans. Jiggly took responisibility and the conversation turned to Phi Phi, who is shown talking down to Jiggly for the way she behaved in the snatch game. They all think Phi Phi wrong.

Then at one point Kenya was trying to explains she thinks Beyonce is so put to gether that she's on medication, and her portrayal was Beyonce without her meds. Personally, I still don't get it. Sharon blurted out "She loves Kenya as a person but she can never understand her mind," and busts out laughing. Cut to Kenya getting teary eyed because she feels not knowing English well has cost her. Kenya then talked about being depressed, and Sharon went up and hugged her.

I do not remember any scene of them talking about Willam's "breakdown." Maybe I missed it, but I didn't see it. They did show him hugging others alot though, and they showed more scenes of Willam's Jessica Simpson which were funny. Loved when Michelle told Willam she needs to be vulnerable and Willam coldy replied, "Emotions are for ugly people." The look on Michelle's face...

Milan felt down, and bummed. I don't remember much of Phi Phi...

Oh, and Michelle showed a vulnerable side when it became obvious she didn't like how Sharon "aged" her.

Oh, and Latrice was naked.

Thunderbolt
02-28-2012, 05:28 PM
I think this was one of the strangest episodes in all of Drag Race yet :lol

Chad: OMG, weurq! She can do absolutely no wrong in my eyes. She nailed this whole episode, both in performance and in personality. She definitely pulled Cher off and gave it some new dimension. I love her professionalism and dedication too. Even though she's a calm person, she really makes an effort when it comes down to it.

Sharon: This bitch just never disappoints! Her Visage was a tad over the top, but hilarious nevertheless.

Willam: She just really turned it out. Her Jessica Simpson was the best Snatch impersonation yet! She had me rolling, and I'm so curious at how a person can be so witty. Her runway look was FIERCE too. :lol @ her being such a psycho, that bitch

Latrice: I love this queen more and more every week. Such a wise girl, loved that she confronted the others about their behaviour at the snatch game. Her Snatch performance was really overlooked, there was a real subtle hilarity to it.

Jiggly: My love for her is waning. I really thought she was going to be the big queen to beat (which turned out to be Latrice) based off her pre-show performances and her edit in the first episode, but she's kind of falling flat. Her Snooki was okay... but there have been others doing these airhead characters (Tatianna/Britney and Willam/Jessica) and truly rocked it. I hope Jiggly pulls through, but I doubt it. She needs more time.

Dida: I think I've come to appreciate Dida more. I thought she was bland at first, but in this episode I noticed that there is a spark there, even if it doesn't shine very bright. Her outfit was cute!

Phi Phi: So far she hasn't really wowed me, but I sense that we are all in for a big surprise. Take note, drag queens. Even if you are impressed by Gaga's visuals (which Phi Phi pulled off with flying colors), remember that Gaga just isn't funny. There isn't much material to work with there. Also, Phi's runway outfit was a mess. Gurl, did you just use your promo outfit? It ain't even cute.

Milan: I wish she would pull off the challenges better, because this girl just isn't polished or witty. However. She's probably the cutest out of drag :lol No, but really, the best thing about her is her acrobatic talent, her lip syncs have been really impressive IMO. Speaking of lip syncs, this season is quite impressive in that department. I think she's gone next week though.

Kenya: Oh Kenya. She was inconsistent, but when she was on, she was ON. And alas, she was really off when she was off. I'm sad to see her go though. It was sad seeing all the other queens hugging her and crying when she was eliminated. I think she should have been spared, as I think she had more to offer than Milan, and her lip sync was good as well.

Raja
02-28-2012, 05:47 PM
Jiggly's Snooki really made me dislike her. It was horrible. Jiggly is starting to go down on my list. Chad ftw!!

arizona
02-28-2012, 05:58 PM
Thank you so much Luisdcv and Vilotorio! :yay :blowkiss

Cleopatra2011
02-29-2012, 08:54 AM
Chad, Sharon and William RULED!

Cleopatra2011
02-29-2012, 08:56 AM
This was really BAD Snatch Game.

arizona
02-29-2012, 10:00 AM
Just watched Untucked. I feel like in Untucked, Latrice is making me love her more and more each second, while PhiPhi seems to try her darned hardest to be unlikeable 24/7.
I really loved when Latrice, Dida and Jiggly were impersonating each other. Jiggly's Milan was spot on.

chantalle
02-29-2012, 10:19 AM
omg @ Phi Phi's fashion sense, make up, personality & body :shakehead
her outfit this week for 'dress to impress' was a Party City project if I ever saw one. :giggle

Raja
02-29-2012, 10:20 AM
Isn't it the same outfit she wore for the RPDR promo shots?

http://i.imgur.com/wJSL2.jpg

yaya
02-29-2012, 11:01 AM
Well still better than what she wears as a guy^ Its like someone just shoved her into a clothhanger in the waiting room of a pediatrists office :hand Those yellow glasses and the hats, scarfes etc. :giggle

RockerTannz
02-29-2012, 06:30 PM
Well still better than what she wears as a guy^ Its like someone just shoved her into a clothhanger in the waiting room of a pediatrists office :hand Those yellow glasses and the hats, scarfes etc. :giggle

Oh, I love Phi Phi as a guy. So perf <3

Anyways, this episode was my favorite so far. Chad, Sharon, Latrice, and Willam all slayed and were hysterical during the Snatch Game. Willam's runway look was perfection.

AZAM85
02-29-2012, 11:44 PM
Latrice is the first Plus Queen that I think can Take the crown. She is Polished and has great attitude. Love her.

Sharon needles.. haha loved her michelle look ..soo hilarious.. Loved it . and Chad is always good..i mean comeon She is Cher Bitch :lol

Not sad about Kenya Leaving. Jiggly shouldnt be safe, she sucked bad and Milan loked like a man but he can dance.

Ghetto Diva (Nabil)
03-26-2012, 01:07 PM
This was a nice episode!I totally :love(d) the mini challenge!It was :rofl! The Snatch Game was kinda okay,I was with Latrice Royale on the snatch game being all childish! What were Keenyah and Jiggly even thinking? :rolleyesChad killed it! :zsnap Willam,Sharon and Latrice did good as well!Milan’s makeup was bad to the D!
About the panel,wtf was with Willam crying and “I am not acting..”?? :shame That was really stupid it made me go “WTF!”And I don’t think Jiggly should have been safe,I’d rather have someone else!Dida’s hair was a MESS! :shame
And Damn!That lipsyn was INTENSE and AMAZING! :zsnap They really werkked it!Keenyah a bit more than Milan,and I was shocked to see Keenyah Sashay Away! :cry But Milan was good as well!
The guest judges specially Loretta! :blowkiss and Ross,:kiss!