PDA

View Full Version : RPDR All Stars - The winner is.... totally expected. BLAH.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

The Void
05-09-2012, 11:20 AM
http://www.wehoconfidential.com/2012/05/leaked-rupauls-drag-race-all-stars.html

WeHo Confidential leaked a list of queens that were on the shortlist to appear on All Stars. Not all of them made it to the show, it seems.

The list of queens on it are:
Raja - in New York this weekend for a makeup artist event
Yara Sofia - has shows throughout May
Willam - ?, no one ever knows what this bitch is doing
Sharon Needles - absent for May, won fan poll
Shannel - absent for May and gone from Facebook
Pandora Boxx - absent for May
Jujubee - absent for May
Chad Michaels - still performing in WeHo, but All Stars films in the same general area so... maybe they let her do both?
Alexis Mateo - ?, no idea, may be cast but she doesn't update much at all
Ongina - has shows in May
Nina Flowers - absent for May
Manila Luzon - ?, but presumed absent for May
Latrice Royale - absent for May
Raven - absent for May

Bolded are the 'confirmed' queens.

Luisdcv
05-09-2012, 11:21 AM
I heard from a source Willam was confirmed a while ago,I really hope she is.

but YES the Bolded queens, cant wait to see them :smitten :love

Frozen Apple
05-09-2012, 11:35 AM
YASS @ the queens in bold (xcept for Pandora Boxx, not here for camp drag tyvm), I hope this is true. :woo

Raja
05-09-2012, 11:52 AM
As much as I love Sharon, I just don't think it's fair. Just my opinion. As much as I want to see this queen come back. Letting a winner get in to me just doesn't make sense.

chantalle
05-09-2012, 11:55 AM
So sad @ the lack of Tatianna being there.
I was hoping she'd come back and surprise everyone with a more polished thought out drag look.

Raja
05-09-2012, 11:57 AM
I really want to see Stacey back, I really loved her. She was so sweet, I prefer Stacey over Latrice tbh! I also would like to see Shangela (come on she has to be there) and I would like to see Tatianna back as well

The Void
05-09-2012, 12:02 PM
As much as I love Sharon, I just don't think it's fair. Just my opinion. As much as I want to see this queen come back. Letting a winner get in to me just doesn't make sense.

Well, the fan poll kind of guaranteed her appearance.

Also, she probably would've made it anyway... just look at how she was received! @_@

Tatianna hasn't had any Twitter or FB posts since a week ago so it's POSSIBLE that she's on this too, but they already have 3 season 2 girls.

Someone made a convenient list (ZombieLinda) of the All Stars poll, so pointing out where the girls on the shortlist are on this should be rather interesting.

Sharon Needles - 18965
Pandora Boxx - 18824
Mimi Imfurst - 13785
Manila Luzon - 10225
Jujubee - 10070
Nina Flowers - 9991
Raven - 9978
Shangela Laquifa Wadley - 9437
Yara Sofia - 9103
Latrice Royale - 8693
Jessica Wild - 8438
Morgan McMichaels - 8271
Tatianna - 7293
Carmen Carrera - 5319
Alexis Mateo - 5201
Shannel - 5048
Willam - 4281
Ongina - 3449
Jade - 3425
Raja - 2817
Bebe Zahara Benet - 2518
Tammie Brown - 2069
Delta Work - 1876
Chad Michaels - 1634
The Princess - 1353
Phi Phi O'Hara - 1157
Mystique Summers Madison - 1036
Mariah - 1004
Sonique - 897
Kenya Michaels - 861
Tyra Sanchez - 584
Jiggly Caliente - 526
Victoria Parker - 445
Madame LaQueer - 374
LaShauwn Beyond - 321
Sahara Davenport - 310
Dida Ritz - 266
Stacy Layne Matthews - 238
Nicole Paige Brooks - 234
Milan - 223
Akashia - 221
Rebecca Glasscock - 217
Venus D-Lite - 197
India Ferrah - 186
Phoenix - 157
Alisa Summers - 145

chantalle
05-09-2012, 12:09 PM
I'm not too excited to see Pandora Boxx.
I never really got her appeal aside from her Snatch Game performance.

Frozen Apple
05-09-2012, 12:14 PM
I'm not too excited to see Pandora Boxx.
I never really got her appeal aside from her Snatch Game performance.

I agree with this. She's incredibly overrated imo. But I usually end up liking reality tv show contestants on All-Star seasons that I disliked on their original seasons, so it might be the same with Pandora. :lol

Robin Mansions
05-09-2012, 12:19 PM
While I desperately want Sharon Needles to be on there coz I need more Runway fierceness, it'll still be an awkward situation because everybody's still in Sharon mode and they'd want her to win this other title as well. At the same time it'll be awkward if Sharon wins All-Stars because it would just seem unfair to everybody else. Also at the same time it'd be awkward if she didn't win All-Stars because she was the most recent winner and her losing All-Stars would take away from her glisten. Just a weird situation to be in :P

I wonder if there will be any drama since most of the queens seem to be friends now.

Raja
05-09-2012, 12:26 PM
While I desperately want Sharon Needles to be on there coz I need more Runway fierceness, it'll still be an awkward situation because everybody's still in Sharon mode and they'd want her to win this other title as well. At the same time it'll be awkward if Sharon wins All-Stars because it would just seem unfair to everybody else. Also at the same time it'd be awkward if she didn't win All-Stars because she was the most recent winner and her losing All-Stars would take away from her glisten. Just a weird situation to be in :P

I wonder if there will be any drama since most of the queens seem to be friends now.

THIS!

TopTop
05-09-2012, 02:37 PM
I completely agree, tbh, winners shouldn't be allowed in this cycle. They already got the recognition they deserve.

I'LL DIE IRL IF SHANNEL, PANDORA, JUJUBEE, NINA, MANILA, LATRICE AND RAVEN ARE IN IT, OMG OMG OMG I'M SO EXCITEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. :eek :smitten

ohreality
05-09-2012, 03:16 PM

Agreed. Imo, winners shouldn't be there but it's whatever lol.

It's going to hurt watching these queens eliminated. I love them all! They're all stars! :cry Is it just me? Lol.

So is this practically in the same format as normal seasons?

Randomone22
05-09-2012, 03:21 PM
All i want is Raven and Jujubee on All Stars :smitten

imasugarush
05-09-2012, 03:30 PM
I agree with this. She's incredibly overrated imo. But I usually end up liking reality tv show contestants on All-Star seasons that I disliked on their original seasons, so it might be the same with Pandora. :lol

Agree with both of you.. she's funny. But her runway/performance ability in comparison to others...

She has a MAJOR fanbase though, I'm just curious as to what essence that comes from..

P.S. .. can someone explain to me how 8 are comfirmed.. I thought there were only 6 episodes?

thanatophobicme
05-13-2012, 07:56 AM
omg no sickening big girls? (I know Latrice is on... she's just not that sickening to me)

I was hoping for Delta Work.

Zentrius.
05-13-2012, 11:14 AM
Winners shouldn't be on All-Stars. Just imagine how RIDICULOUS would of been if say, Sharon, leaves first and like, Phoenix (if she's casted) stays over her. :lol

Excited for Jujubee, Raven, Pandora, Latrice (who are in a shoe in tbh) and Shannel. :surrender

Randomone22
05-13-2012, 11:19 AM
Winners shouldn't be on All-Stars. Just imagine how RIDICULOUS would of been if say, Sharon, leaves first and like, Phoenix (if she's casted) stays over her. :lol

Excited for Jujubee, Raven, Pandora, Latrice (who are in a shoe in tbh) and Shannel. :surrender
The bolded ones are really good picks for All Stars

The Void
05-13-2012, 05:04 PM
Agree with both of you.. she's funny. But her runway/performance ability in comparison to others...

She has a MAJOR fanbase though, I'm just curious as to what essence that comes from..

P.S. .. can someone explain to me how 8 are comfirmed.. I thought there were only 6 episodes?

They are absent from Facebook and are in the middle of filming?

I think 9 queens are definitely going to be on the show if they eliminate one a week with a final 3.

imasugarush
05-13-2012, 06:16 PM
They are absent from Facebook and are in the middle of filming?

I think 9 queens are definitely going to be on the show if they eliminate one a week with a final 3.

Durh! I totally didn't think about the fact of a final three xD thank you.

Luisdcv
05-13-2012, 08:03 PM
well maybe the concept of the allstar season doesnt have eliminations?

it may be its about having the best queens in extra challenges to be more of stars of something similar ? :D

NikkySan
05-13-2012, 08:26 PM
As much of a jank mess she was, Shangela needs to be in this, just so she can be the Angelea of RPDR.

Excited for the confirmed ones, and I'm surprised Sharon is actually going to be on this, considering she won her season.

uglypretty
05-13-2012, 08:32 PM
well maybe the concept of the allstar season doesnt have eliminations?

it may be its about having the best queens in extra challenges to be more of stars of something similar ? :D

hoping its this. it'll be so pointless if a previous winner won another season....

and i would die if shangela was in all stars, 4 seasons in a row :smitten:surrender

GodandriHannah
05-13-2012, 08:34 PM
MANILA MUST WIN :surrender

Raja
05-13-2012, 09:46 PM
I am still a bet pressed about Sharon being on here. I just don't think she should be on it. I'm sorry, winners should not be allowed! Point blank period!

SpadeX
05-13-2012, 11:36 PM
I don't see why not, personally. I don't think it's unfair to the other queens in any way. Latrice might have lost to Sharon, but now she'll be more motivated then ever to prove the judges wrong. Sharon was one of the best when the talent pool included contestants that lacked polish like Phi Phi, Dida, Jiggly, Madame, etc., but against Shannel, Nina or Raven? She won't be able to simply steamroll her way to the finale this time. Even if she walked in thinking she already has it in the bag, the judges would knock her down quickly.

Just like every other All-Star will have to prove they should have won their respective seasons, Sharon is there to prove she was the right choice for hers. Her personal challenges will be different from everyone else, but she'll have no actual advantage over anyone. Same for any winners, really. And even if Sharon is eliminated at some point, I don't think it will have any negative effect for her. She won S4 and was so popular that fans voted her right into another season. I can't speak for her, but I would imagine she'll be thankful and happy about it no matter what the outcome is.

EboniGoddessDavis
05-16-2012, 08:13 AM
Why all the hate for Pandora Boxx ? I thought she was hillarious, and I was really sad when she had to sashay away. I'm praying they'll get Carmen :cry

Lumina
05-16-2012, 09:07 AM
I am extremely content that Manila is back <3

imasugarush
05-16-2012, 11:22 AM
Seriously now.. All stars is gonna be f-cking good.

What does everything about the prize this time btw... what do you think it'll be?

JonToxic
05-16-2012, 12:04 PM
I won't stand for any Pandora shade, ya'll. She is the perfect mix of glamour and camp!

Hanks
05-16-2012, 12:32 PM
I won't stand for any Pandora shade, ya'll. She is the perfect mix of glamour and camp!

Campy and funny yes.. Glamour not so much.. And I honestly don't care about it.. I prefer a queen that does her job well, entertains, and has personality rather than a queen that just looks good.

I actually get pretty upset when some of the judges (mostly Santino, sometimes Michelle) rip the girls apart for what they are wearing.. I think that if it is not a sewing or design challenge you should focus more on the challenge itself and not the runway look...

Raja
05-16-2012, 12:38 PM
Honestly, I would love if the Final 3 is Manila/Raven and Pandora! Perfect Final 3! :surrender

JonToxic
05-16-2012, 01:22 PM
Honestly, I would love if the Final 3 is Manila/Raven and Pandora! Perfect Final 3! :surrender

:zsnap Yes girl! I would die.

Raja
05-16-2012, 01:36 PM
or Willam too, I think Willam has a good chance as well of winning. Ru does love her! I think either Yara or Latrice will leave first if anything

Randomone22
05-16-2012, 02:09 PM
Ongina is a must for All Stars she is a really great performer and she was just underrated on Rupaul's Drag Race

MrFYE98
05-16-2012, 02:20 PM
They might be filming Drag U the now and all-stars later? Cause more info on Drag U as been released

Raja
05-16-2012, 02:22 PM
I think Drag U has already been filmed :)

The Void
05-16-2012, 03:28 PM
Drag U was done last month.

All Stars is being filmed now reportedly. However, Sharon is sort of uh... not in LA. :P

Raja
05-19-2012, 04:56 PM
Yay! Good, Sharon cannot be in this! She already had her winning moment.

imasugarush
05-19-2012, 06:59 PM
She already commented in a recent interview saying on how she thinks she'll find All Stars.. so I'm pretty sure she'll be in it..

Raja
05-19-2012, 08:14 PM
Hopefully as a mentor or something.

Ghetto Diva (Nabil)
05-20-2012, 04:48 PM
Well guys,Shannel still hasn't returned on FB,and Raven..i learned from a source she is in it!
However,Juju and Sharon:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/556674_10150949986155027_330070265026_12172718_358 325008_n.jpg
I don't think they'll be in it!
Plus,Pandora is active on fb!

Raja
05-20-2012, 05:08 PM
No JUJU :cry

imasugarush
05-20-2012, 05:33 PM
No Juju?!!!! :O :O... And even no Sharon :'(......

chantalle
05-20-2012, 10:09 PM
But didn't Sharon guarantee herself a spot in All-Stars by winning the poll?