PDA

View Full Version : Lily Mae Harrington

Pages : [1] 2

Aly
04-02-2012, 11:08 AM
http://rtvgames.com/showimages/tgp2/lilymae.png

ANTMmaker
04-05-2012, 03:50 PM
http://thegleeproject.oxygen.com/sites/default/files/images/the-glee-project-season-2-lily-mae.jpg

LILY MAE
HOMETOWN: Cape Cod, MA
Lily Mae comes from a very musical family. She has been singing all her life and involved with musical theatre for the past six years. Despite her lack of class attendance, Lily Mae was highly involved in extracurricular activities in high school. She is currently enrolled as a student at the Westminster Choir College. Even though she has performed for over 2,500 people at the Symphony Hall in Boston, Lily Mae still finds it challenging to convince people that as a full-figured woman, she can be any show's leading lady. Lily Mae originally auditioned for The Glee Project online and at the New York City open casting call.

FierceFanatic
04-22-2012, 02:29 PM
Oh Hai Hannah V.2 :hi

If she's anything like Hannah, she'll be one of my faves

Schalein
06-07-2012, 12:11 PM
Hottest girl on the cast, tbh, and I think that's kind of awesome.

larter3004
06-07-2012, 12:20 PM
She's so prettttyyyy :smitten

One of my faves~ She's super adorbz.

Kili_16
06-07-2012, 12:56 PM
She is going to be such a bitch in the future... Her smile is her mask :lol

MrFYE98
06-07-2012, 01:55 PM
The complete opposite of Hannah imo,hannahs personality was great but her voice was weak but lily is the other way round

RiddleMeThis
06-07-2012, 03:11 PM
she is a raging bitch and not the one you can root for. I can't stand her.

Scar
06-07-2012, 03:30 PM
She's adorable and has a great personality. I love how touched she was by Lea Michele's words.

Rikku
06-07-2012, 04:18 PM
I love how everyone thought because they're both fat that she would be the new Hannah, there are no similarities between the two. I was surprised to find out she's a bit of a bitch though because her promo shot and performance in Edge of Glory she just lit up everything around her with her smile. I hope she can become more likeable but in the previews of the season it seems as though she just stays the same.

Malicious
06-07-2012, 04:36 PM
WIN, K?

Korea Kady
06-07-2012, 06:46 PM
She's Amazing :love

Scar
06-07-2012, 07:09 PM
I fail to see how she's shown a bitchy side. Am I missing something?

rdhaley
06-07-2012, 07:38 PM
I don't think she's that bad. She did seem a little catty, but there have been tons of people with far worse personalities.

larter3004
06-07-2012, 08:10 PM
OMG. I agree with almost all of rdhaley's posts :lol

She's catty but I don't think she'll be a full on bitch. And she has charisma. I guess you either you love her or hate her.

Kili_16
06-08-2012, 09:33 AM
She is a bitch.

She was shown screaming something like: I WILL SING ANYTHING YOU GIVE ME which I liked because she has that tenacity (not that I think about it maybe that was an acting challenge or something xD)
In the promo she is super dolled up, pretty weird. Maybe she got to the end because it would be stupid to spend lots of time doing you hair instead of practicing your song :S

gegeviana
06-08-2012, 11:37 AM
Best voice this season, IMO :smitten

Rikku
06-08-2012, 01:44 PM
She just seems a tad too competitive, like there's healthy competitive and then there's Lily. And also in the promo for the rest of the season shouting "I WILL DO ANY ****ING SCENE YOU GIVE ME" seemed a bit over the top.

Maybe bitch isn't the right word for her but she certainly doesn't have a great attitude.

Aly
06-08-2012, 02:15 PM
She just seems a tad too competitive, like there's healthy competitive and then there's Lily. And also in the promo for the rest of the season shouting "I WILL DO ANY ****ING SCENE YOU GIVE ME" seemed a bit over the top.

That completely turned me off as well. I mean I already didn't like her, but that just really made me want to see her leave next.

rawr_imadino
06-08-2012, 10:48 PM
I don't see the bitchy thing. Maybe she's a bit over the top but she's fighting for a spot and I admire her ~tenacity~

Fierceglamdom
06-09-2012, 09:23 PM
I didn't see a bitch either. I don't really even remember her voice. Maybe I tuned out when she was focused on?

CocoRocha
06-12-2012, 11:56 PM
I feel like they tried to make Hannah out of her, but Hannah is so much better. Lily has such a bad attitude.

Schalein
06-13-2012, 08:42 AM
SHE CAN WIN IT, TBH. YOU KNOW I LOVE MY BOO ALI BUT LILY IS FIERCE, SEXY AND COMPLETELY UNDERRATED. FACT.

gegeviana
06-15-2012, 09:19 AM
I don't think she's that bitchy TBH.. I think she does have to listen to the mentors a little more, but I also think the mentors don't even try to listen what the competitors got to say for themselves sometimes

Singaboi
06-15-2012, 08:41 PM
I loved her at first but I'm not sure she has what it takes, I personally don't care about her attitude I just mean in terms of potential and vocals

Schalein
06-20-2012, 07:23 AM
The more fandom hates her the more I fall in love.

nikfan500
06-20-2012, 02:24 PM
not feeling her attitude, but she performs decent.

gegeviana
06-20-2012, 05:30 PM
I totally see what they're doing there, they're going to transform her from the bullier to the bullied one :lol

I just HATE when they push a contestant so much to make her cry and finally see the "vulnerable" side..that's really mean

nikfan500
06-20-2012, 05:32 PM
I totally see what they're doing there, they're going to transform her from the bullier to the bullied one :lol

i can see that happening also.

flupic3
06-21-2012, 02:06 PM
I'm might be one of the only ones that thinks this, but I think Lily is really pretty. I think she sounds great too, but her attitude is so offputting... Still watching her though.

http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h322/yuyuyasha3/Lily.png

cutepongki
06-21-2012, 04:37 PM
She's growing in person on the show. And i think they LOVE her so much that's why they put her to perform 2 weeks in a roll. Obviously to show more of her story, let people see different sides, and collect more of fan bases.

The most important thing, I love her. She reminds me one of my close friends from high school. :cry

JessaLee
07-13-2012, 04:20 PM
I knew I wouldn't like her from the minute I saw her. She's cocky and bitchy and annoying. She's so stuck up that you want to tear her down. Her character would be too much like Lauren. Lily cannot be the new big girl on the show. Because the next big girl on the show needs to be a vulnerable one. One who struggles and is bullied who doesn't get through it as easily as Mercedes did. One who continually has low self-worth. To show that depression caused by bullying is NOT a simple fix.

Kili_16
07-13-2012, 05:50 PM
I knew I wouldn't like her from the minute I saw her. She's cocky and bitchy and annoying. She's so stuck up that you want to tear her down. Her character would be too much like Lauren. Lily cannot be the new big girl on the show. Because the next big girl on the show needs to be a vulnerable one. One who struggles and is bullied who doesn't get through it as easily as Mercedes did. One who continually has low self-worth. To show that depression caused by bullying is NOT a simple fix.

I agree 100% with you on that. We've already had a big girl who is not afraid of anything and I would love to see one who is really insecure. And Lily was supposed to be that during Vulnerability and she was better at being a bully...

I don't remember who said this, but it looks like Lily vs. Aylin will go all the way to the very end with one of them (the nicer one, of course) winning.

Betchis01
07-14-2012, 05:46 AM
Shes not bitchy for me.She stands on what she believes in imo.I think shes growing for me as a person.She could be a bully,yes.Santana is also a bully on glee but she has a vulnerable side and for me lily is like santana for this cast.Bully,but vulnerable on the inside

Marissa<3
07-14-2012, 01:52 PM
Lily is strong because of what she's dealt with in the past. Instead of letting her weight and what people say get to her, she's proven them all wrong by becoming this tough, talented girl. Her character on Glee could easily reflect that, being this badass performer that has built a massive wall to protect her vulnerability inside. I think she's underrated, but these past couple episodes have certainly made her more of a frontrunner so hopefully more people start to like her as she advances further in the competition.

JessaLee
07-24-2012, 09:03 PM
Lily is strong because of what she's dealt with in the past. Instead of letting her weight and what people say get to her, she's proven them all wrong by becoming this tough, talented girl. Her character on Glee could easily reflect that, being this badass performer that has built a massive wall to protect her vulnerability inside. I think she's underrated, but these past couple episodes have certainly made her more of a frontrunner so hopefully more people start to like her as she advances further in the competition.

But she can't act vulnerable. That was her problem in vulnerability week. Also, the tough big girl has been done twice with Mercedes and Lauren. The next one needs to be extremely vulnerable.

jefko
07-24-2012, 10:10 PM
I dont think curves girls want to have her as example ..... I take HANNAH over her u.u

Kili_16
07-24-2012, 10:41 PM
I want to see her go next, I'm kind of over her

Elyse_1417
07-25-2012, 09:47 AM
I like her, i think she would be a great character on GLEE, outside of the stereotype.

gegeviana
08-07-2012, 05:21 PM
Lily is a star IMO...her voice is amazing, she a great performer and a good actress...she didn't deserve half of the bottoms she's been in IMO

nikfan500
08-08-2012, 03:07 PM
wish she didnt get eliminated. she is versatile.

gegeviana
08-14-2012, 05:22 PM
wish she didnt get eliminated. she is versatile.

IKR? She nailed her last chance performance

JessaLee
08-14-2012, 05:44 PM
IKR? She nailed her last chance performance

No, she didn't. She started out great but she ended going back to what she always does. I would've been pissed if she'd won. She is not versatile. She plays the sassy big girl and that is it. She has to be the star. She can't share the stage well.

gegeviana
08-15-2012, 09:00 AM
No, she didn't. She started out great but she ended going back to what she always does. I would've been pissed if she'd won. She is not versatile. She plays the sassy big girl and that is it. She has to be the star. She can't share the stage well.

Yes she did. That song was supposed to be over the top. During the show she's also proved she can act vulnerable much better than other contestants (during the Perfect and We found love video, when she sang Someone like you, etc). IMO she was one of the best actresses there and even if the edition made her seen like she was one note, she wasn't.

JessaLee
08-15-2012, 07:05 PM
Yes she did. That song was supposed to be over the top. During the show she's also proved she can act vulnerable much better than other contestants (during the Perfect and We found love video, when she sang Someone like you, etc). IMO she was one of the best actresses there and even if the edition made her seen like she was one note, she wasn't.

Did you see her in vulnerability week? She sucked at being bullied. She would bring NOTHING new to Glee. She's Lauren all over again.