07-27-2012, 01:38 PM
So we haven't had a thread made yet.

Unconventional challenge.
Watching atm/soon.

Apparently Gunnar is still annoying. :rolleyes

nab
07-27-2012, 04:59 PM
Gunnar's look was great before the licorice started the fall off :lol

Ven's was by far the best of the week, it was literally 100x better than any other look.

Lantie definitely deserved to go home.

heptagrams
07-27-2012, 09:15 PM
Ven's was amazing but it didn't really look like candy.. which is what you want to see for a candy challenge, IMO.
Sonjia was my second favorite. It was innovative, looked like candy but still looked like an amazing garment.
Raul was the best of the week, though! The entire look was so chic, loved it.

Fierceglamdom
07-28-2012, 12:16 AM
Overall I thought the candy challenge was very successful and had some really great turn-outs. The only ones that I thought were bad were the bottom three and then sadly Koone. Everything else was rather good. I wanted Sonjia to win the challenge, but Ven definitely earned it. I really don't know why, but I have developed an odd crush on Gunnar. It's like I know he is an insufferable bitch and his clothes are meh, but there is just something I find endearing. IDK. Buffi is my favorite personality, but her design was a hot ass mess. Overall, I think the contestants this season are much more interesting than in recent years. Even the ones who don't get airtime have interesting aesthetics and ideas of fashion.

arizona
07-28-2012, 05:06 AM
Ven pretty much dominated the competition here. I hope he's going to make more clothes like this, because then I'm going to have to change my opinion on him and I'd very much like that. Sonjia's look was great, too, though I wasn't a big fan of the apron-like bottom. I really loved Dmitry's look and wasn't a big fan of Gunnar's (which was falling apart and had a peplum which I really hate). Gunnar is getting really annoying. He's trying way too hard to be a character - it's so obvious he's doing this just to stand out and be memorable, but he's starting to remind me of Phi Phi now :uhoh

flupic3
07-28-2012, 06:00 AM
I don't care for Ven's personality but his design definitely deserved to win. I fell in love way back when it was an outline. I wanted Sonjia to win personally but I'm good with Ven's. I think Lante should have went home last week but I'm glad she's gone. She was very rude and defensive to the judges. Buffi makes me smile. Gunnar is so annoying but he makes for good tv I guess... I personally didn't like his but it was a good idea and was successfully executed. Oh Kooan... Hahaha.

I MUST go to Dylan's Candy Bar before I die! Oh my goodness!

lordnuey
07-28-2012, 09:39 AM
I love love Ven's! I disliked him at first because of his emotionless face and his first dress was so old fashion! but this week he won me over! I love it but its kinda remind me of Dior or Chanel IDK. I don't like Sonjia's I think it's so old fashion! Dmitry's face when he knew he wasn't being in the top3 was priceless haha

cutepongki
07-28-2012, 12:43 PM
Gunnar is ****ing annoying. :rolleyes

I love that Ven put ' Rose' on every design. So gorgeous. :love
And I do love Melissa!! She can turn candy into a punk look!
Both of them has such a strong signature.

Anth
07-30-2012, 08:20 PM
OMG. So I was about to watch my recording [a few days ago] and accidentally went to live tv and saw Buffi standing there talking to the rest of the designers about how the judges hated her look. And I knew she was going home. Huge surprise since I was sooo confused on how Lanti wouldn't go home.

Dimitry's was my fave.

This challenge inspired me to buy gummi worms and sourbelts. :cheer

http://www.sugarstand.com/images/sc/sc0076.jpg

nikfan500
07-30-2012, 08:57 PM
fabio's outfit was my favorite!!

applemania
07-31-2012, 07:13 PM
I was really excited for Kooan's when I saw the sketch and only the abstract tiger was finished, but then he over embellished :riphair The rest should've been one color like his sketch and I think he could've had a Top 3 look.

Hated how Lantie kept saying she was in the bottom 3 last week. Um..no you were in the bottom two. I wish they had eliminated her mid-way through her models walk down the runway. It was such a throwaway of the challenge.

Ven's was perfection and a great winner, but Sonjia's had such a sense of whimsy that his lacked.

scottiehottie4u2
07-31-2012, 07:56 PM
Ven seems to be a clear winner..

I stumbled across this giving you a free apron https://www.facebook.com/PrestosPizza/app_128953167177144

Maybe project runway could do some sassy high couture aprons for a challenge...

Beast
10-06-2012, 07:24 PM
I finished watching episode 2 - favorite candy dresses are Ven's and Sonja's gowns
Michael Kors about Elenas outfit: "to me it just looks like rigatoni Mad Max" :rofl His comments are so mean but such hilarious.