PDA

View Full Version : Is Tyra going to give the crown to a Guy or a Girl? (C20)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

supmod
04-11-2013, 11:07 PM
Remember in C18...

Is Tyra going to give the crown to a brit or a yank? (http://www.rtvgames.com/showthread.php?t=26696)

At the beginning, many members think a Yank would win British Invasion.
However, when the time goes by, more members start to think a Brit might win.
And in the end, a Brit did win British Invasion.:lol

So what do you guys think about C20 Guys & Girls?
Do you at first think a Guy would win a theme cycle just set for them?
Or will you later change your mind at the last minute and realize with surprise that a Girl still got the shot winning the game?
Write down your opinion before the show and check back when the finale air to see if you predict it correct or not.:lol

Corey7776777
04-11-2013, 11:10 PM
If its the last season, and Tyra knows that, I'd say it'll go to a guy. If shes getting another season, then I can see her giving it to a girl then having a guy winner next season. Or she might have a guy and a girl win, idk.

Luisdcv
04-11-2013, 11:13 PM
If she wants to make this season actually worthy of something it should be a boy

nikfan500
04-11-2013, 11:19 PM
a guy.

just like a brit won cycle 18.

gimmickantm
04-11-2013, 11:23 PM
cory

ToochySmize
04-11-2013, 11:31 PM
I think it's safe-ish to bet on a guy winning, although I would like it to be a girl.

The only saving grace for me is that last-cycle's comeback series winner didn't go on to win the competition (as was heavily speculated)

billyjoseph17
04-11-2013, 11:38 PM
I could see Marvin, Chris, or Cory taking it.

Out of girls Nina or Jiana

karlieboss
04-11-2013, 11:55 PM
Tyra will be giving to crown to both if Cory wins.

CarmellowTOPMODEL
04-12-2013, 12:06 AM
Nina is for sure not winning because remember when ANTM gets a client like (CoverGirl) they get in the decision too and Nina is not Guess's style at all.
and her horrible photo for that photoshoot proves it.

Lou
04-12-2013, 12:38 AM
A boy or Jourdan!!!! But I definitely think a guy will get the ANTM 20 crown

AliceB
04-12-2013, 12:40 AM
I like it to be a guy.

FrostBite
04-12-2013, 12:41 AM
Guy, obvs2say. Tyra is T H I R S T Y.

JeanVW
04-12-2013, 05:43 AM
If a boy gets it, I can honestly see it being Cory or Chris H. IF a girl gets it, I think it will be either Renee, Nina, or Jourdan.

3D-ism
04-12-2013, 05:50 AM
If girls .. It's either Jiana , Jourdan or Nina
But If it's a guy .. please be Chris H. He is my only choice for male winner :(

LMS2
04-12-2013, 06:09 AM
Girls : Renee or Jourdan
Guys: Chris or Cory

Giovanni86
04-12-2013, 06:29 AM
I think it will be a boy... And I think it's Chris (while I hope Marvin)

Mr.Peepzxx
04-12-2013, 01:05 PM
If Chris H. doesn't win, the girls will have to take the title

billyjoseph17
04-12-2013, 04:38 PM
Jourdan is so average blonde and boring in her videos, no way Tyra will let a boring girl win.

SquirtleNinja
04-12-2013, 04:50 PM
In British Invasion, I think Azmarie would win if she agreed to the booty tooch

Dharren
04-12-2013, 08:06 PM
Pretty sure a guy will win... and my money's on Don.

Micahkicah
04-12-2013, 09:12 PM
I think if this is the only male season Tyra is doing, then a guy will 100% win. If she plans to continue the mixed genders next season, then I think a girl will win.

ANTMmaker
04-12-2013, 09:14 PM
PLEASE BE A GIRL; I JUST HOPE TYRA IS SMART. CHOOSE A GIRL (NINA, JOURDAN, OR JIANA MOSTLY). GIRLS TO ME ROCKED THIS SEASON WAY MORE THEN THE GUYS.

topmodeluniverse1
04-12-2013, 10:01 PM
I'd like to see a guy win because then the season wouldn't be like pointless but tbh Nina has blown everyone away so you never know.
i could see jourdan, cory, nina in the final 3 and nina winning and i dont think im the only one.

ziduga
04-12-2013, 11:08 PM
I think a guy would win. That would do more good to the show than a girl winning. Tyra doesn't always give the crown to the best one. Just the one that she likes or would be good for the show commercially.

Micahkicah
04-13-2013, 06:30 AM
I'd like to see a guy win because then the season wouldn't be like pointless but tbh Nina has blown everyone away so you never know.
i could see jourdan, cory, nina in the final 3 and nina winning and i dont think im the only one.

I couldn't see Nina winning, because she's wrong for all of the prizes.

supmod
04-14-2013, 08:12 AM
but won't Tyra pick a guy to make their otherwise weird inclusion in the show worthwhile? I say yes. (http://www.buzzfeed.com/alexrees/has-a-top-model-super-fan-already-spoiled-the-shows-next-sea)

Should this be counted as another vote for a guy?:lol

topmodeluniverse1
04-14-2013, 09:14 AM
Even though Jourdan was pretty consistent this season, I don't really see her winning. Tyra doesn't really pick winners with similar features twice in a row (in this case Laura) but they do have their differences. Plus, if Marvin won he'd be the second Hispanic + Cory the first gay.

Micahkicah
04-14-2013, 09:28 AM
Even though Jourdan was pretty consistent this season, I don't really see her winning. Tyra doesn't really pick winners with similar features twice in a row (in this case Laura) but they do have their differences. Plus, if Marvin won he'd be the second Hispanic + Cory the first gay.

I thought so at first, but looking at their Guess ads...Jourdan's is the only one that I could actually see running as a nationwide ad. Marvin's doesn't scream ad to me. And I don't see Cory as the right fit for Guess.

The winner has to have an ad that will actually work with the clients. Jourdan's is the only one that does that.

Even though I really liked Leila last cycle, I did think Laura's Nine West looked more like a real shoe ad.

It's a tough call. I think it's between Marvin/Jourdan..but I still think Jourdan might win it.

karlieboss
04-14-2013, 10:37 AM

Even though it's very "tyra" to show diversity, Jourdan fits into the same category of white girls Ms. Banks has been crowning for the past five cycles.

justpassingby
04-14-2013, 03:57 PM
Taking into consideration what supmod discovered I'm pretty sure It will be British Invasion all over again. 2 guys VS 1 girl in the finale with one guy winning. On cycle 18 was 2 brits (Annaliese <3 and Sophie) Vs Laura. I'm guessing Cory won. He's portpholio is on the same level as Marvin's and it would be a nice PR move to have a LGBTQIA winner.

Shiru_chan88
04-14-2013, 05:04 PM
A guy, and I think it will be Marvin. :smitten

Kili_16
04-14-2013, 05:54 PM
Oh God if Cory won...
I'm pretty sure a guy won and it will probably be Marvin, even though I think his Guess ad is horrible :lol

NTMlover
04-14-2013, 06:08 PM
There are quite a few people I would be happy to take the title, but the only guys in that group are Chris & Marvin. Cory could take it, but it would be a 'meh' option for me & the only other guy with a shot is Don who I'd be pissed if he won.

However, maybe they WILL trick us into thinking a guy will win & it won't be. In that case, Jiana & Nina would be great and I'd be happy with Jourdan too portfolio-wise. Renee again is in with a shot, but she's not been consistent enough so it would be another 'meh' winning situation.

Before it began I really only saw Alisha & Sophie as potentials for the win in cycle 17 as I didn't doubt that a Brit would win at all. AzMarie would've been cool too, but I didn't think she'd win. Funnily enough I didn't really like either of them on their British cycles (especially Sophie) but I warmed to them. I was really hoping for Alisha to win actually, but I quickly assumed it would be Sophie when Alisha's portfolio wasn't matching in strength.

Anyway, I'll guess Marvin lol!

Micahkicah
04-14-2013, 06:31 PM
Honestly, Marvin would be one of the worst winners of this show. His portfolio just isn't strong enough, his look isn't memorable enough, and I don't think he has the x factor.

janvampino
04-15-2013, 08:11 AM
In British Invasion, I think Azmarie would win if she agreed to the booty tooch

If ever AzMarie survived that Booty Tooch Music Video, I think she still cannot win that cycle.

She could be eliminated in the Dream Come True Ad >>>> which is a bit unfair to her.

karlieboss
04-15-2013, 08:43 AM
If ever AzMarie survived that Booty Tooch Music Video, I think she still cannot win that cycle.

She could be eliminated in the Dream Come True Ad >>>> which is a bit unfair to her.

Oh my god, could you imagine Azmarie as a Covergirl? :lol Easy, Breezy, Covergirl/boy. God she was fabulous

janvampino
04-15-2013, 09:28 AM
Oh my god, could you imagine Azmarie as a Covergirl? :lol Easy, Breezy, Covergirl/boy. God she was fabulous

:lol

The prizes/sponsors are really a huge factor deciding the winner.

gui1004paulo
04-17-2013, 03:31 PM
I want Jourdan, Jiana or Nina to win (If a girl is going to win, it's going to be Jourdan. I don't think Nina and Jiana made it to the top 3 or 2 :( ~sadly )
If a guy is going to win, I want Chris or Cory. I like Marvin, but I don't think he deserves to win. He's portfolio is not strong enough.

jayven09maddie
04-18-2013, 11:02 AM
Nina has the strongest portfolio out of the girls while on the boys its Chris H, but knowing about supmod's theory im leaning towards a Jourdan win

tanjock
04-22-2013, 09:16 AM
IT HAS TO BE A GUY AND IT WILL BE THE GORGEGOUS CHRIS H:) or at least i want it that way lol i would not mind if nina won though i want her to win out of all the girls

supmod
06-05-2013, 08:23 PM
And as you’ve already heard, this season will be girls and guys competing–and yes, only one will be named America’s Next Top Model! We just got chills. (http://nylonmag.com/nylonblogs/blog/2013/06/05/come-up-smizing/)

So no 2 winners like 1 from guys and 1 from girls, right?

Micahkicah
06-05-2013, 08:28 PM
So no 2 winners like 1 from boys and 1 from girls, right?

I think that would be the fairest option, but nothing in Top Model is fair. I am leaning towards Jourdan winning. If it had been 2 girls and 1 guy in the final 3, I would lean more towards a guy. But given the top 3 you have theorized, I think Jourdan is going to take it.

nikfan500
06-05-2013, 08:37 PM
i dont know why, but i have a strong feeling that the winner is either Chris H or Marvin.

Micahkicah
06-05-2013, 08:47 PM
i dont know why, but i have a strong feeling that the winner is either Chris H or Marvin.

See, I would think that, if Nylon weren't one of the prizes. Of course, a male model can certainly be in the magazine...but it's more catered to a girlish lifestyle.

infinity-guitars
06-05-2013, 09:00 PM
^Nylon Guys is the men's version of Nylon, so if a guy wins he could be in that.

I'm almost positive a guy will win this cycle. I mean what's the point of having men this cycle if they don't win? (Sort of like British invasion.)